$5 used games from Best Buy - Often Out of Stock - Free Shipping

TheGuardianWolf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
These used games float in and out of stock, though are out for the most part, and have a tendency to go pretty fast when they do come in. If you miss out I'm sorry, but I feel like it's worth a heads up for those that can be lucky enough to snag something they've been looking for. I recommend putting them in your cart and checking a couple of times a day if you really want them and are able to do so. I've got a copy of 4HoL and Crackdown 2 from them myself already this way, and other CAG's have been lucky too. For me, my copy of Crackdown was flawless, 4HoL was in great condition. :) Oh, and of course you can check availability in your store... either way good luck!

4 Heroes of Light (DS)

Crackdown 2 (360)

Enslaved (360)

Darksiders (360)

Dragon Age Origins (PS3)

Edit1: Crackdown, Enslaved, DA:O, all in stock online as of the time of this edit. I would love to see these games last to the B2G1, but I doubt they will.

Edit2: For anyone further wondering about the quality of their used games, for me they've been mostly good. I've ordered 5 games from them now, 2 ds games and 2 360 games all had original cases and manuals, and were in near perfect condition, with the added bonus of being re-sealed. The fifth was a 360 game in a PS2 case, with no manual, and an ever so slightly cracked disk that won't play on the count of it. It's was easy to miss if you just look at the top of the disk, so I see how they overlooked it, but I had a difficult time getting a refund. I finally did though, and still I say it's worth a shot, if you're interested in buying.

Original Post:
Edit: This post was because they had them in stock online, but they went faster than I expected. Sorry. :cry:

Final Fantasy:4 Heroes of Light
is back in stock at BestBuy.com

This is the cheapest I've found this game, I've been checking nearly daily for it to come back in stock on their website, and it finally has. It's sad that there are no added promotions right now, but at 5 bucks with free shipping, I still count that a pretty good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sp00ge']Bastards! I was just starting to checkout w/ Crackdown 2 and it went unavailable right at the last page.[/QUOTE]

Sorry. :lol:

[quote name='sp00ge']Bastards! I was just starting to checkout w/ Crackdown 2 and it went unavailable right at the last page.[/QUOTE]

Sorry as well...

I was able to grab Crackdown & Enslaved at $5 shipped each.

Managed to snag Crackdown 2 and Enslaved. Had the option to pick up Dragon Age (PS3) but it was in a different Best Buy about 25 miles away and with the price of gas right now (and climbing), I can't justify spending that much gas on a $5 PS3 game.

I just tried it @ 9:15 CST and it was available for me.

[quote name='Pig']I just tried it @ 9:15 CST and it was available for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I went back and it was there again. But it gave me a few minutes to think it over and decide I really didn't care of Crackdown 2 the first time I owned it and don't need it again. :lol:

[quote name='sp00ge']Darksiders is back. I just got myself one.[/QUOTE]
Aw man crackdown was fun! I also got in for 1x darksiders this morning. I blame giantbomb for this purchase.

[quote name='Pig']Aw man crackdown was fun! I also got in for 1x darksiders this morning. I blame giantbomb for this purchase.[/QUOTE]

I loved the first crackdown. In fact, I'm sure I was one of only a few who actually preordered it for the game itself and not for the Halo 3 beta. But the second one really didn't add much and what was added didn't do it for me.

[quote name='NeuralFizz']Darksiders is OOS again for shipping. :([/QUOTE]

you have to strike early in the morning try tomorrow maybe they will do it once again it been like this since monday

More are back in stock. Just ordered Crackdown 2, Final Fantasy, Dragon Age and Aragorns Quest (for $3, why not?)

[quote name='vincentgrey']Vanquish(PS3) and Final Fantasy Tactics A2(DS) are also in stock for $5. I already have Vanquish, so I went with FFTA2.[/QUOTE]

Vanquish looks like a good deal at 5. Plus the Amazon TIV makes it so you could play and flip cost if you lock in your price.

I just picked up Crackdown 2...I'm thinking about The Darkness, Fable 2 and Battlefield Bad Company. Which of those are worth a fiver?

I missed Darksiders. Again. I need to start checking BB right away when I get into the office.

[quote name='Tsel']Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light worth picking up?[/QUOTE]

Playing it right now and I think its pretty good.

I ordered Aragorn's Quest for $3 and they tossed in a free download of DOOM for the 360... I'll take it?

flwjn.jpg

Got my Crackdown 2 today. Original case and artwork, but no manual. The disc looks good too. As much as I would've wanted a manual, I guess I just have to be thankful it has the original case and a clean disc.

[quote name='Jay']Darksiders is showing in stock.[/QUOTE]

YES. THANK YOU!

Got Crackdown 2 and Darksiders! YAY!

:lol:

EDIT: Bought Enslaved also, since it seems like a good game, that didn't get a lot of marketing, but seems good, especially for $5!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShadowMillions']YES. THANK YOU!

Got Crackdown 2 and Darksiders! YAY!

:lol:[/QUOTE]

No problem

Has anyone else not recieve a comfirmation email for you orders and it not show up on your account?

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Darksiders is no longer available[/QUOTE]

Could have been me lol or someone who bought right after I posted. This is most likely why this thread is rated so low. :roll:

[quote name='RealDeals']Huzzah for sleep apnea! Grabbed Enslaved. Hope it comes complete.[/QUOTE]

:applause: I enjoyed your post.

Received my copy of Darksiders and Final Fantasy they look brand even came with the safety manuals hope everyone gets copies like theses

[quote name='ray2dee']Received my copy of Darksiders and Final Fantasy they look brand even came with the safety manuals hope everyone gets copies like theses[/QUOTE]

Same here. Same games even. Color me impressed.

yeah me too. i ordered the darkness 360 on 3/1 and its still in process.no bueno.

[quote name='sp00ge']Same here. Unfortunately my other order that was placed on 3/1 still has not shipped.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back