50% BestBuy Bin new stuff today YMMV

pun123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Just at BB at lunch and I go in at least about once a week and was there yesterday. I always stop and look at the bin mostly old ps2, GC, psp junk.
But today they had some good deals.
PS3
Spiderman 3:CE- 19.99
DJ:ICON-19.99
NBA Street Homecourt-19.99

Superman-14.99
WWE-14.99
Phantasy Star-14.99

and many others....(Tri-Cities, WA) *Also, tried the $10 off coupon, buy nogo says retail only*

[quote name='rishiraja']Yup also saw bullet witch and marvel ultimate alliance for 360 as well[/quote]

how much was bullet witch?

[quote name='mtxbass1']huge YMMV. I was just in BB tonight and they had nothing like this.[/QUOTE]

Ultra huge. Nothing like this in the BB I was in tonight.

[quote name='SGT Killjoy']Earth Defense Force 2017 is $20 used now[/QUOTE]
Umm...where? Does Best Buy sell used games now?

[quote name='freshzen']Umm...where? Does Best Buy sell used games now?[/QUOTE]
The one near me has been selling them for a while now.

I don't think mine has a bin like this, but I'll have to go check it out. I would definitely pick up street and def jam.

My Best Buy in Athens, GA is having this sale as well, though the percentage discount varied greatly. From memory, the only things I saw that were of note were:

Power Stone Collection (PSP): $14.99
Metal Slug Anthology (Wii): $22.99

Other stuff included were some older NBA titles, Ant Bully (can't remember price), and Genji (PS3, don't remember price). Picked up Power Stone with my pricematched PSP slim though, with which I was quite pleased.

i was at the local bb in greenville, sc nd they only thing i saw was spiderman 3 CE for ps3 39.99 and that was for the other version too. Enchanted ARms was 19.99. How is that game anywayz??? is it actually worth picking up? i just recently bought a ps3 like 2 weeks ago and only have 2 Games right now Rainbow Six Vegas and Tiger Woods Pga Tour 08.

I got Viva Pinata for $9.99, Marvel Alliance for $14.99 and DS Quickspot for $4.99 in a BB (Denver) bin last night.

im going to head to another one thats near me tomorrow.... here is to hoping that one will have atleast SOMETHING good in that damn bin... or a bin at all.

I'll probably hit up another one near me as well. Just don't feel like making the drive and end up empty handed.

Well i decided to go and no luck on any 360/Ps3/Wii titles. Hell they had a bin but it had mostly the cheap ps2/xbox games.

The BB in Buckhead in Atlanta has several games marked with red dots for a 50% off sale. Most 29.99 and 19.99 360 games were included like:

Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3 Original Version(No Gold editions in the store)
Tony Hawk Project 8
DOAX 2
Armored Core 4
NBA 2k6
NBA 2k7
NBA 06
NHL2k7
Madden 07 CE
Table Tennis
WWE 2007
Perfect Dark Zero

PS2
Tales of the Abyss

Xbox
Flatout 2

There were more, but that's all I can remember. Picked up a COD3, but maybe I should get gold instead? The price doesn't come up automatically and the checkout girl knew nothing of it although an electronics person had told me about it. When I told the girl about it, she called a manager who confirmed it and overrode the standard price.

I was at the BB on Pleasant Hill and the games section guy knew nothing of it, but there were stickers on most of their PS3 launch games and a smaller amount of 360 games including COD2 and not COD3 of which they only had gold ed.

[quote name='vonman']My bestbuy is having this sale too in CO[/quote]

Last time I checked, there is more than 1 BB in Colorado...

[quote name='neudog']For all those in Nashville and the surrounding areas I just came across some Best Buy Clearance games in the Rivergate area:

$9.99:
Amped
Bomberman
NBA Live 06
NBA 2K6

$15.99
Superman
Spiderman
Bulletwitch
Armored Core 4
Tiger Woods 07
NBA Live 07
March Madness 07
College Hoops 2K7

$19.99
Project Slipheed
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Original)
Tetris Evolution
LOTR: BFME II
Test Drive
THP8

$23.99
DOAX

PS3

$15.99
Full Auto
Spiderman
Tiger Woods 07
Madden 07

$19.99
NBA Homecourt
MLB 2K7

Wii

$9.99
Ice Age

$15.99
Spiderman

The quantities were slim and there are a few titles I missed. I strongly suggest if you want to capitalize hit the store up tonight or when they open in the morning.[/QUOTE]

I already posted this in the Regional section, but I wanted to make sure my local CAG's saw this. Good luck.:D

bread's done
Back