$50 gameboy micros for sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmes65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
79 (100%)
I picked up the last 5 micros they had at the toys r us going out of business in Michigan City In tonight and was wondering if anyone wanted one. I have a total of 5 and want $50 shipped for them. I will put up a pic for everyone here in a short while. Money orders only. I think I will be making a whopping $4 off of each one. Thanks for looking.

03250001.jpg

I would take paypal but I lose money on each transaction. This is not to make money but to help out the cag community. If you want to pay with paypal go ahead and send pay pal but I want $55. It would be cheaper just to mail me a money order for $50.

Great find and thanks for hooking up your fellow CAG's. Also in reguards to Paypal I think you only lose money if the person is paying via credit card through Paypal. If they have existing funds, usually money comes out of a bank account, you don't lose money in the transaction, but I could be wrong. Once again good looking out and I expect these to be gone in the wee hours tomorrow morning:)

[quote name='neudog']Great find and thanks for hooking up your fellow CAG's. Also in reguards to Paypal I think you only lose money if the person is paying via credit card through Paypal. If they have existing funds, usually money comes out of a bank account, you don't lose money in the transaction, but I could be wrong. Once again good looking out and I expect these to be gone in the wee hours tomorrow morning:)[/QUOTE]
Once you upgrade to a premier account it doesnt matter how they pay you still have to pay the fees. It sucks but ebay and pay pal are evil.

That is an awesome deal, I think it also it awesome your offering CAG's a chance at these for an extremly good deal. Unfortunetly I never play my GBA SP or even the GBA on my DS so I really don't need it, but otherwise I'd be all over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back