$50 Gamestop Gift Card

SavePointSean

CAG Veteran
Um....Apparently there has been a bit of confusion about how to enter this one. It's not a comment contest. Well... it IS, but not what you're thinking of. Go HERE to see the rules.

Oh and I forgot to mention that we will have two winners, each getting a $50.00 Gamestop Gift card.

----------------------

If you recall, we at savepointonline.com had a contest last week for a free copy of Skate 2, and announced it here on the CAG forums. Well Cheapy doesn't keep a tight enough leash on you guys apparently as it turned out to be quite a success for us, so we are doing it again with a new contest this week.

We announced the winner on our last podcast as well as the details of this week's contest, so you can go over to savepointonline.com and click on the Gameocalypse logo. Or just follow this link straight to the episode. On our next episode we will do a drawing and the winner will recieve a $50.00 Gamestop gift card. The deadline is Friday, January 30th at noon.

We plan to have more contests in the future as well, so keep on checking us out for more details.

By the way, we were very happy to read your comments this last go around. Thank you again to those of you who stopped by to check us out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked the site out. I'll give it a few weeks and see if I keep it in my surfing routine. The podcasts interest me - it's nice to have something to listen to while at work, especially if it's intelligent discussion about the industry.

Just a note, in case any of you guys are confused: You need to rate and comment the podcast on iTunes for this contest in order to enter.

bread's done
Back