$50 Gamestop Gift Card

Just so you know, there has been a slight change in the contest. Considering the fact that iTunes has a delay in when a review is written and when it shows up, we have decided to extend the contest deadline to February 4th at noon EST.

That way everyone who wants to enter will have their entries ready in time for the show on Friday night. We will be adding to the contest to make up for it as well, and we will be telling you all about that on the next Gameocalypse on January 31st.

If you want the Gamestop gift card, just follow this three-step process to have your name entered:

1) Listen to Gameocalypse. Listen to as much or as little as you like, we just want you to listen, and hopefully you like what you hear.

2) Review us on iTunes. (Here is a link to the story our our site, you'll find a direct link to us on iTunes here._. Still working on putting that subscribe button on the front page.) BE HONEST. We are in no way asking anyone to fix our review scores. All we ask is that you do infact review us.

3) Send us an email at [email protected] or just use the contact form on our about page. The subject should be “iTunes Review” or some variation thereof and just tell us that you did infact post a review and what your username is on iTunes. This is so that should you be a winner we have a way of contacting you.

All entries before Wednesday, February 4th at noon EST are eligible for the drawing. Also don’t forget that the prize may get exponentially more awesome for the wait.

I have to go to work soon but I will post here. AUNT JEMIMA!!!

edit: I now see that the rules are somewhat more complicated. Boy, do I look like a fool.

Um....Apparently there has been a bit of confusion about how to enter this one. It's not a comment contest. Well... it IS, but not what you're thinking of. Go HERE to see the rules.

Oh and I forgot to mention that we will have two winners, each getting a $50.00 Gamestop Gift card.

bread's done
Back