50% off all NES/SNES/Genesis/Dreamcast games at Gamestop B&M

I could of sworn this was posted but I can't find the topic....

I went to Gamestop over the weekend and cleaned them out of cheap DC games. They still had giant 30% off tags on the games but it was actually 50% off at the register (and on the receipt listed with SNEs/NES/GENESIS as a promo). Now if you have a Gamestop card you can also get an additional 10% off.

The best part is that the prices for these games in store are much lower than they are on Gamestop's website. I picked up Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves for under $4. That game is listed as $27.99 on the website.

The only downside to this deal is just the limited store availabilty.

Good luck getting any good stuff. There was a 30% discount on all the old stuff a while back, and any hopes you guys may have had to get a $10 Chrono Trigger, or Earthbound or something of the like is all but gone. If it helps anyone though, the store where I worked had to ship all its classic inventory to the store in the larger city area, as did several others. So you metro CAGS might have a better/worse chance. Any CAGS around the Dayton OH area should go to that store as that's where all our inventory went, as well as Piqua's, Fairborn's etc.

Reality's Fringe]Good luck getting any good stuff. There was a 30% discount on all the old stuff a while back said:
This would explain why the store I go to in Huber Heights, OH doesn't carry the games anymore.

I've also got a question, will Gamestop be phasing out the N64 & PSOne games? I've noticed at the Gamestop stores in my area have put all their N64 and PsOne games in the discount bins.

It wouldn't suprise me if they phase those out next, since the new systems are about to be released. Be ever vigilant because if it happens, it will happen suddenly. And huber heights hmm......you must be awfully close to my hometown. Could you be the CAG who has hit several of my sweet spots I had planned on returning to? :evil: :p

First store visited picked up the following:

Final Fantasy (Nes) - $3 and some change
Castlevania IV (SNES) - $7
Bangai-O (DC) - $7
Dragon Warrior (NES) - $3 and some change
Tengen Tetris - $3 and some change

Great haul. Thanks OP

[quote name='Vicious']First store visited picked up the following:

Bangai-O (DC) - $7

Great haul. Thanks OP[/quote]

The last time I went to Gamestop I saw Dragon Warrior for something like $2 - did they raise it?

I remember seeing Chrono Trigger, FF3 or 2, Super Mario All-Stars, but that was awhile ago and perhaps they've been picked up already.

Does anyone know for how long this deal will run? Might be able to go back there late this week.

More than likely till they're gone. This is a major attempt to clear out old merchandise. They used to do it with Action Figures all the time. Get it while the gettin's good...as it were. And someone get me some games! 8)

Bangai-O (DC) - $7

PMs.... check them.

Bangai-O (DC) - $7

Made a few mistakes here.

FF3 - $3 dollars and some change
Castlevania IV - $6.33
Dragon Warrior - $1.76
Bangai-O - $6.33

I was just at Gamestop and saw the sign for this, though there wasn't much there. There were a few DC I'd get, but other than that there wasn't much. I did see Grandia Xtreme and Grandia 2 for PS2, though I don't have the money for that, but I wish I did.

I really need to check this. They had Super Mario RPG and some other games for about 30 bucks, the 60% off should take a good amount off.

My local Gamestops are pretty much down to the cream of the crap. I did manage to get some good stuff when everything went to 30% off, so that's better than nothing.

However, for anyone in the Portland, OR area looking for DC games, the Software Etc. store at Clackamas Town Center still has a lot of DC stuff left, if you don't mind loose discs. There are a few first-party NES controllers for a buck each too.

bread's done
Back