50% off all stock @ TZD (factory sealed TG-16/Duo games/accessories)

evilmax17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.tzd.com

Very reputable site. All they sell is new, factory sealed TG-16 and Duo stuff.

Hello,

Turbo Zone Direct must clear out inventory! Our loss is your gain!

Well it had to happen, TZD must clear out thousands of inventory items before we must move in 30 days. This is your opportunity to save a bundle and lighten the load we must move. Here's an offer you can't beat, one we've never made before. We're offering 50% off our ENTIRE inventory for the month of November. Here are the details: You must include MOVING SALE in the comments section of your order. You must purchase at least $30.00 worth of merchandise at the net cost (after the 50% is deducted.) We will adjust the order total here. Your credit card is not charged until the order is picked to assure you the correct amount.

As usual nothing is held back, there are no limits to the number of items you may purchase or the number of orders you may place. This offer will end November 31,2007. We expect to close out a number of titles during this sale; we will make every effort to update the web site. This is a golden opportunity for you to stock up on your favorite Turbo merchandise at a super price. Don't miss out! Turbo merchandise not sold by TZD is getting harder and harder to find. As you know everything we sell is new, factory-sealed merchandise.

We do not know yet where we will be in 30 days so act now!

TZD is also looking for a wholesaler that might be able to take on or take over the legacy we started in 1994. If any of you know of a company or organization that can handle bulk resale of these classic video games, parts and accessories, please use our email contact at www.tzd.com Feel free to write if you have any questions, you know we value your input and support.

[quote name='evilmax17']http://www.tzd.com

Very reputable site. All they sell is new, factory sealed TG-16 and Duo stuff.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for passing the info along. I didn't know anyone else out there still cared about Turbo. I used the sale to finally pick up the Mindrec games.

MjC

I bought Lords of Thunder and Shadow of the Beast from them awhile back (during some other sale) but I don't see anything I'm interested in this time. I really wish they'd magically discover a treasure trove of Y's III games or maybe some new TG-16 CD addons.

[quote name='Halo05']I bought Lords of Thunder and Shadow of the Beast from them awhile back (during some other sale) but I don't see anything I'm interested in this time. I really wish they'd magically discover a treasure trove of Y's III games or maybe some new TG-16 CD addons.[/QUOTE]

If you haven't played Ys 3, you're not missing that much. It's like a poor man's Zelda 2.

MjC

bread's done
Back