$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

asspickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
15451559289_153b8fd7a1_z.jpg

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

*$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle. Offer valid November 2, 2014 through January 3, 2015 at participating retailers.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/xbox-one-special-savings

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Walmart.

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Best Buy.
Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Microsoft.

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart
Target
Newegg
ToysRus
Microsoft Store *Text "Play" to 29502 to receive a 5% off coupon from Microsoft - Thanks dreamer131313!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have an extra movers coupon I could use online ? I have an in store one but would much prefer to do an online order for in store pickup and use the coupon online.

I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Got the AC bundle for store pickup. I just went into a spiral of anxiety that I'd grow to resent having the white instead of original black to match everything else I have. Gonna sell the codes Thursday since that's when I get back in town.

Should there be any issue using the movers coupon on the SSO bundle since it is listed as "on sale" on the website?

That is what makes me want to do it online instead. 

Doesnt look like the Sunset Overdrive bundle has gone down to 349.99 on Microsoft Store. The other bundles has the 50 off, but not the Sunset Overdrive White Bundle. Was thinking about trading in my Xbox360 to get 100 dollars off. Thoughts?

We're looking for the Sunset Overdrive bundle today and just checked online; we currently see it live and available at Amazon, Gamestop, and the Microsoft store.  We're presuming the other sites will go live today as well.

Do I order a SO bundle now, or what until Black Friday to see if a better deal comes along? Ugh, decisions.
I'm in the same boat but may well just end up waiting. There's Halo MCC coming out and the bundle's already been announced for Japan so I imagine it's coming to North America also, but they'll probably hold off on announcing it since the SSO bundle just released.

Only hope is that since SSO hasnt updated its price yet, Microsoft hasn't updated today. When they do, maybe the $50 price drop becomes official and stacks with the $100 coupon. Unlikely, but Microsoft really screwing people if they dont stack it (myself included).

Edit: I mean fine print on the trade in offer even says "Combinable with select Xbox One and Xbox Live offers" rather than something like this offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Holdin out hope that they stack eventually. 

SSO is back in stock at amazon. I hope it is not as limited as we thought, and it still holds until black friday. I am thinking they might add a game or live for the black friday deal. I will take my chances and hold off on the xobx one purchase

I'm in the same boat but may well just end up waiting. There's Halo MCC coming out and the bundle's already been announced for Japan so I imagine it's coming to North America also, but they'll probably hold off on announcing it since the SSO bundle just released.
i doubt that halo bundle is coming state side. they know we're buying it anyway. i.e. its a win win for them to sell the bundle in a market they struggle in where as they would actually hurt their profits selling that same bundle here.

Only hope is that since SSO hasnt updated its price yet, Microsoft hasn't updated today. When they do, maybe the $50 price drop becomes official and stacks with the $100 coupon. Unlikely, but Microsoft really screwing people if they dont stack it (myself included).

Edit: I mean fine print on the trade in offer even says "Combinable with select Xbox One and Xbox Live offers" rather than something like this offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Holdin out hope that they stack eventually.
This is BS,I can't imagine how someone who actually traded in a 360 feels

I talked to MS store CS about when their prices are updating (specifically for the SSO bundle) and they said check back in about an hour or so. SO I'll just keep waiting I guess..

dontbelievetheirlies.gif

Doesnt look like the Sunset Overdrive bundle has gone down to 349.99 on Microsoft Store. The other bundles has the 50 off, but not the Sunset Overdrive White Bundle. Was thinking about trading in my Xbox360 to get 100 dollars off. Thoughts?
I just did the chat thing on the MS store site, they are apparently manually updating the prices.

AjuOQjw.png

Just grabbed the SSO bundle from Amazon.  Been out of gaming news for awhile, what games do you recommend in the B2G1 free sale?  Thinking Shadows of Mordor, Evil Within, and MCC.

Just grabbed the SSO bundle from Amazon. Been out of gaming news for awhile, what games do you recommend in the B2G1 free sale? Thinking Shadows of Mordor, Evil Within, and MCC.
Those picks are all fine but just remember Black Friday is close so a game like Shadow Of Mordor and Evil Within might be a little cheaper then, while a game like Halo MCC and Call Of Duty may well still be full price everywhere.

Anyway other games: Bayonetta 2 or Hyrule Warriors if you have a Wii U, Call Of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Forza Horizon 2, Lego Batman 3...there's quite a few decent/good games available.

And personally I've played a ton of Destiny and love it so I'd recommend it if you know what you're getting into, but a lot of people would tell you to stay far away.

Just grabbed the SSO bundle from Amazon. Been out of gaming news for awhile, what games do you recommend in the B2G1 free sale? Thinking Shadows of Mordor, Evil Within, and MCC.
evil within is so frustrating I love it. It's the closes to old school resident evil we'll ever get.

For those of you like me who are waiting to see the BF ads leak before opening the bundle you bought recently, as I understand it any purchase made Nov 1 onwards, has until Jan 15 2015 to return items. On top of that there is the standard 15 or 30 return policy depending on what tier of My Best Buy Member you are. I am almost positive that we will see a "BF ad leak" before then, so we can decide.

Any Best Buy movers coupon users had any luck with a price match over the phone?  I've heard that you have to take the receipt to the store with a new coupon but I was hoping to avoid that - my store is like a half an hour drive away that I'd like to avoid if possible.

Guys, need help making a decision today...I have a ps4, and a PC so I never really considered a XBONE. I was going to buy a XBONE controller for my PC but saw this bundle and am thinking of getting it since I wanted to play Sunset Overdrive anyway... I was going to wait and think on it more, but the SSOD bundle was fully stocked last night at Best Buy and is already completely sold out in my area already. However, last night I did an instore pick up at a local Gamestop store and they have it ready for me to pick up...Should I just take the plunge? Is this bundle really limited and will sell out for good? Do I really need this? Halo 5 is a long way off...

Guys, need help making a decision today...I have a ps4, and a PC so I never really considered a XBONE. I was going to buy a XBONE controller for my PC but saw this bundle and am thinking of getting it since I wanted to play Sunset Overdrive anyway... I was going to wait and think on it more, but the SSOD bundle was fully stocked last night at Best Buy and is already completely sold out in my area already. However, last night I did an instore pick up at a local Gamestop store and they have it ready for me to pick up...Should I just take the plunge? Is this bundle really limited and will sell out for good? Do I really need this? Halo 5 is a long way off...
It will be easily found this holiday in my opinion. My local best buy sold out last week and already got another shipment.

Depends as MS may not restock it through the holidays as AC unity bundle may be the holiday bundle.

IMO though it be smart for MS to keep restocking it though as it seems to be selling well. As its already high on amazon charts.

If you have a ps4 and a PC with Titanfall on it do I really need this guys? What exclusives are coming soon? SSOD was under my radar. Otherwise perhaps it would be smart to hold off till Halo 5 comes out..

MS dropped the price for SSO bundle to 350. Anyone mind trying it with a trade with in coupon? I would but don't have mine yet

imo if you want one of the bundles, its best to get it as soon as you can. The Madden bundle was a good one at the time and that thing was gone after a week. The bundles now are great, I would be shocked if they were still available after a couple weeks. 

imo if you want one of the bundles, its best to get it as soon as you can. The Madden bundle was a good one at the time and that thing was gone after a week. The bundles now are great, I would be shocked if they were still available after a couple weeks.
Yeah I would worry about that with cod aw and sunset overdrive but ac unity IMO isn't going anywhere because it has two versions which is obviously MS's holiday bundle for this year.

Did a store pick up at Walmart got the email confirmation but when I arrived they didn't have it and were sold out. Pretty pissed about the incompetence hopefully Best Buy restocks so I can tell Walmart to go screw.

I'm sure MS will restock SSO bundles.  Would make no sense to have their promotion start today and not restock it throughout the holidays.  

With that said, now that MS stopped forcing a Kinect onto the X1, I'm finally on board.  Looking forward to owning fools on Halo: MCC :beer:   

Took my receipt into Best Buy from my SSO bundle and got my 50$ back no questions asked. That combined with the free Ryse code I got and 30$ GCU made for a pretty bad ass deal.

The trade in offer does NOT stack with the $50 off promotion.  I feel completed scammed.  As I just trade in my 360 for $50 instead of $100.  F#ck Microsoft!!!  I was on the phone with sales and they wouldn't help either.

You can still buy a madden 15 bundle on the microsoft store for $349

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Xbox-One-Madden-NFL-15-Bundle/productID.306263200

I am pretty sure there will be a better deal on black friday, probably a free year of xbox live with any xbox one purchase. We already know on Nov 8th Best Buy is going to offer 1 free year of XBL with an Xbox One purchase. You are right though that store inventory is going to be quite spotty, but I doubt you will have any problems buying one online.

The $100 trade in coupon does not stack online with the $50 discount on the SSO bundle, it instead replaces it dropping the price to $299, saving you only $50. Pretty lame. Don't think the online trade in coupon works in store, but I am going to stop by today and see I think. It doesn't seem to work at all with the Unity $349 bundle. haha, nice job microsoft you guys really got eCommerce down.

The only games I know of for the next six months that are really amazing and exclusive to xbox one are Sunset Overdrive and Halo MCC. If you only own a wii u then maybe it'll be worth it, but if you own a PC or PS4 not sure its worth buying yet. I'm really on the fence - GTA5, AC5, Far Cry 4, COD:Spacey, etc will all play just fine on my PS4 so i'd just be playing 2 games on xbox one.

Plus don't think anyone who buys a one today (or later) will get a free copy of Ryse, their whole promo thing is so secretive and confusing.

Decided to skip waiting until Black Friday. Went with a Sunset Overdrive bundle thru Amazon. Waiting could have resulted in a free year or 6 months of Live, but I feel better knowing I already have the console and can focus on games come Black Friday Hoping to see all the older XB1 titles I missed out on for $25 or less.

Possibly stupid question I have, I'm considering picking up a bundle to go along with my current Xbox One:

Is it easy to set up both consoles to play the same downloaded games, using same XB Live profile?  My goal would be to have 2 Ones both using the same Live account (only using one at a time, different rooms).  This way I can play Halo in the living room and downstairs without having to re-buy the game.

Just got done with my Best Buy Return/Rebuy on the SSO Bundle. Applied the new Movers Coupon and everything rang up smoothly. Also used all Gift Certs from several accounts and this required several "adjustments" and rang up several receipts as it chipped away at my total. Ended up paying a total of $10 out of pocket.

Now I hope to receive my $10 preorder cert but I expect to lose out on that with all the adjustments that were made to complete the transaction.

Oh and I saw someone pickup his Assassins Creed Kinect Bundle that he ordered online for In store pickup. He said the Unity Code will be emailed to him. He may be wrong as I was sure the Unity game token would be in the box.

I was able to trade in my 360 and get an Sunset Overdrive Xbox one at the Microsoft Store for $253.10 (tax included) . I was there when it opened and I was the only one there.

They did examine the system thoroughly and made sure it worked but they didn't check the controller, so I was able to get rid of the one with rubber from thumbstick coming off.

Well shit. The SSO bundle disappeared at a ton of my local best buys right now randomly. I have a strong feeling that they have them, because sometiems their system just goes to unavailable when theres a low amount left. I also find it hard to believe it sold out at 10 stores within a 30 minute period. 

Possibly stupid question I have, I'm considering picking up a bundle to go along with my current Xbox One:

Is it easy to set up both consoles to play the same downloaded games, using same XB Live profile? My goal would be to have 2 Ones both using the same Live account (only using one at a time, different rooms). This way I can play Halo in the living room and downstairs without having to re-buy the game.
Yeah it's very easy. Your games follow your profile, and I believe game saves are saved in the cloud.

The Xbox One you use the most should be set as your "Home Xbox" so anybody can play the games you buy or use your gold without you being signed in. Then for the other Xbox One you can download everything you own and play it, but others need you to be signed in to play content.

If you have a ps4 and a PC with Titanfall on it do I really need this guys? What exclusives are coming soon? SSOD was under my radar. Otherwise perhaps it would be smart to hold off till Halo 5 comes out..
if you have to ask...(hint: wait for halo5)

bread's done
Back