$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

asspickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
15451559289_153b8fd7a1_z.jpg

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

*$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle. Offer valid November 2, 2014 through January 3, 2015 at participating retailers.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/xbox-one-special-savings

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Walmart.

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Best Buy.
Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Microsoft.

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart
Target
Newegg
ToysRus
Microsoft Store *Text "Play" to 29502 to receive a 5% off coupon from Microsoft - Thanks dreamer131313!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided to skip waiting until Black Friday. Went with a Sunset Overdrive bundle thru Amazon. Waiting could have resulted in a free year or 6 months of Live, but I feel better knowing I already have the console and can focus on games come Black Friday Hoping to see all the older XB1 titles I missed out on for $25 or less.
Probably a long shot, but I hope MS sends you a Ryse code for buying a Sunset Overdrive bundle. I thought it was a great launch title.

Do you have any issues with your white controller? I have 2 issues: My D-Pad is super clicky and the rumble causes a slight rattling noise inside the controller.

Well shit. The SSO bundle disappeared at a ton of my local best buys right now randomly. I have a strong feeling that they have them, because sometiems their system just goes to unavailable when theres a low amount left. I also find it hard to believe it sold out at 10 stores within a 30 minute period.
They could be holding them back for a Black Friday doorbuster.

Just got done with my Best Buy Return/Rebuy on the SSO Bundle. Applied the new Movers Coupon and everything rang up smoothly. Also used all Gift Certs from several accounts and this required several "adjustments" and rang up several receipts as it chipped away at my total. Ended up paying a total of $10 out of pocket.
Now I hope to receive my $10 preorder cert but I expect to lose out on that with all the adjustments that were made to complete the transaction.
Oh and I saw someone pickup his Assassins Creed Kinect Bundle that he ordered online for In store pickup. He said the Unity Code will be emailed to him. He may be wrong as I was sure the Unity game token would be in the box.
I moved 3 months ago, how does one attain the movers coupon? Can't seem to find a link or anything....

Theres only one remotely close left to me for pickup. Can I order it for pickup and then go to the store, and return rebuy with the movers coupon? 

Called the microsoft store, the website will NOT combine the $100 coupon with the $50 price drop, because the price drop IS a coupon, they do not combine coupons, and there is nothing they can do. 

Well shit. The SSO bundle disappeared at a ton of my local best buys right now randomly. I have a strong feeling that they have them, because sometiems their system just goes to unavailable when theres a low amount left. I also find it hard to believe it sold out at 10 stores within a 30 minute period.
Yeah, had that happen to me too. I'll probably stop my local BB tomorrow night to trade in some games and pick up a SSO bundle if there's one in the wild. This way I can return/rebuy Saturday afternoon during their holiday event to get the 12 months of XBL for free.

So.... it sounds like they are combining the trade in with the price drop in person but not online? Doesnt make any sense. I understand the website doesn't want to take it because it's "two coupons" but uh, fix it then?  They even advertise the $100 trade in on the $350 bundle pages saying you will get $100 towards the purchase of an xbox one. If anyone tries an online coupon in store let us know how it goes. Closest one to me is an hour and 15 mins...

I had an SSO bundle in hand but instead grabbed a unity bundle. It's for a friend and figured a preload of a new game would sell better than a game a week old. He just wants the xbox for AW and wants it as cheap as possible. So the CAG bat signal went up for me.

Let alone its 2 games. So can probably get a bit extra.

They also noted that I could bring the receipt in this Saturday for the holiday event sale and get the year of live free also.

So $350-10%= $315*1.075=$338.62 - $60 for games and $40 for live= $238 after tax. Not bad for him. It was the best that I could do given the time frame

No sso xbone at my local bb. Hopefully they restock by sat. For the free 1 year gold membership, if not gonna pass on picking up a xbox

If I buy an SD bundle now, do u guys think I should be able to get the free year of xbox live on Nov. 8th with a return and rebuy considering it's a limited time promotion?

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like it's been answered

So the coupon code for the microsoft store only takes $50 off any console?
yes, I called, my brother called, same story from 2 different reps. They have all been told not to stack the $50 off with anything, they don't care if bestbuy, or their B&M stores will give you a discount on top of the $350, the microsoft store online, will not.

[quote name="tribalnoise" post="12204184" timestamp="1414952230"]Probably a long shot, but I hope MS sends you a Ryse code for buying a Sunset Overdrive bundle. I thought it was a great launch title.

Do you have any issues with your white controller? I have 2 issues: My D-Pad is super clicky and the rumble causes a slight rattling noise inside the controller.[/quote]

Ordered thru Amazon using free shipping. My console won't arrive here until Thursday at the earliest. Sorry to hear about your control. Hope that's not a common problem.

Ok I called Microsoft Customer Service and they wouldn't let me use 100 trade in credit, I told them I was really upset since I just trade in my mint condition 360 for $50.  They transferred my call to different customer service department, I explained the situation again and the guy chatted with his boss, and came back to me saying just order it and I'll get $50 back in about 10 days.  They said if not, call them back again. Not sure I'll trust them...

It's also been said you need a new coupon.
It depends on which set of the mover's coupon you used. Some have two uses (one online and one in store).

If you need another one you can buy it for like $3 from some person through Ebay.

There's none that cheap on eBay that are BIN. Really I just need ammo to call back customer service and tell them that yes, the coupon does work on this item.

Best Buy customer service would not let me get a price adjustment saying the mover's coupon can't be combined with another offer.
If you didn't open it just return and rebuy. I was able to apply the mover's coupon today to bring the total down to $315+tax, so the coupon should work fine on a new order. This was with the new coupon so I would swing by the post office tomorrow to get one of those if it doesn't work with the older ones.

Well just based off my own anecdotal experience, I got to my Best Buy when they opened, they only had 3 of the SSO bundle in stock and all 3 were snatched up within minutes (including mine). I'm guessing most stores had low stock (<5 units) to begin with and probably sold through most of them through in store pickup and whoever got there early.

There's none that cheap on eBay that are BIN. Really I just need ammo to call back customer service and tell them that yes, the coupon does work on this item.
Don't call CS support about the Mover's coupon. We already know what works and what doesn't work.

If too many people complain , BBY will put even more restrictions on the coupon.

It already happened in the past with other bundles.

BTW , you should get coupons when the demand is low and not like a day like today when the demand skyrockets.

If you didn't open it just return and rebuy. I was able to apply the mover's coupon today to bring the total down to $315+tax, so the coupon should work fine on a new order. This was with the new coupon so I would swing by the post office tomorrow to get one of those if it doesn't work with the older ones.
I can confirm that the older coupon works as of today.

I was surprised to see AC Unity bundles out today, I thought it was a mistake at my store and jumped on the opportunity. However, it seems like they are available everywhere. From what I have gathered online the code for Unity won't work until the 11th. What is the point in selling this bundle before the game will work?

I was surprised to see AC Unity bundles out today, I thought it was a mistake at my store and jumped on the opportunity. However, it seems like they are available everywhere. From what I have gathered online the code for Unity won't work until the 11th. What is the point in selling this bundle before the game will work?
preload

Also , keep in mind that it's cheaper for the manufacturer to include a digital copy.

Guys, gamestop just called me saying they have one SSOD bundle left and people are asking for it...they will sell it if I don't come and get it...Its sold out everywhere else in NYC. What do you all think? Must buy? Even for PS4 and PC owners?

Just got done with my Best Buy Return/Rebuy on the SSO Bundle. Applied the new Movers Coupon and everything rang up smoothly. Also used all Gift Certs from several accounts and this required several "adjustments" and rang up several receipts as it chipped away at my total. Ended up paying a total of $10 out of pocket.

Now I hope to receive my $10 preorder cert but I expect to lose out on that with all the adjustments that were made to complete the transaction.

Oh and I saw someone pickup his Assassins Creed Kinect Bundle that he ordered online for In store pickup. He said the Unity Code will be emailed to him. He may be wrong as I was sure the Unity game token would be in the box.
Did you have to bring the console in to do the return rebuy? I'm thinking I'm gonna have to. But I really don't wanna take it all out and pack it back up if I don't have to.

OT but I was at a MS today buying a MS Band and I got to watch one employee (presumably a manager of some sort) argue with another over the AC Xbox One bundle; stating that they needed to pull it because "Unity" doesn't come out until 11/2. It actually got quite heated and was very entertaining. 

Reading the Microsoft store online stories are starting to scare me. Has anyone tried to use the $100 trade in coupon in store today? I have the COD bundle pre ordered. But they wouldn't let me trade in the system til I bought a system in the same purchase. I didn't think it would be a problem since $50 is a universal price drop.

How accurate is Best Buys estimated delivery? Debating having it just shipped then bring it in saturday for a return rebuy. Says it wouldn't be delivered until Monday the 10th though.

Reading the Microsoft store online stories are starting to scare me. Has anyone tried to use the $100 trade in coupon in store today? I have the COD bundle pre ordered. But they wouldn't let me trade in the system til I bought a system in the same purchase. I didn't think it would be a problem since $50 is a universal price drop.
It sounds like the people doing their trade-in or using the coupon in-store aren't having issues, but online the coupons won't stack.

I called Microsoft store support and supposedly they are aware of the 100$ coupon not stacking, and their website engineering team is working on enabling it.

I see what people are saying about trying to get the promo code to work with the $50 off on the online store. The price cut is on there for the COD bundle, but when I applied my trade-in code it took it away. I think it's fine, though, since they refunded the difference on the SSO bundles. I don't see why this order would be any different.

bread's done
Back