$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

asspickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
15451559289_153b8fd7a1_z.jpg

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

*$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle. Offer valid November 2, 2014 through January 3, 2015 at participating retailers.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/xbox-one-special-savings

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Walmart.

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Best Buy.
Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Microsoft.

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart
Target
Newegg
ToysRus
Microsoft Store *Text "Play" to 29502 to receive a 5% off coupon from Microsoft - Thanks dreamer131313!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my SSO bundle PMed at Best Buy. Picked it up last Tuesday, used Movers Coupon. My awesome Best Buy employee just did the math of the $350 - 10%, which made it really easy and quick. (also grabbed 2 phones and extended my GCU on both accounts another 2 years) Gonna give that guy a good review cause he has been very helpful on these deals lately. Now I just need M$ to send me my Ryze code.

No shit. Just waiting till BF ads are leaked to see if the deals get better. Smart ass.
Im sorry. It was a bit smart alackey. You may paddle me with a wooden spoon. Are you really hoping for something like $350 console + $50 gift card? I doubt it would be much different than using the Movers Coupon at Best Buy and just saving 10%.

Are you kidding? So the MS store lets the $100 come off now that the SSO bundle is gone. Jesus Christ. Stuff like this is why I don't already own an Xbox to begin with.

Now here's how this ends up. I either order the AC bundle and in that case the SSO bundle will come back in stock after I order and I'll be pissed I didn't wait. Or, I wait for the SSO bundle to come back in stock and it won't. Meanwhile the AC Bundle will sell out and I'll be screwed and won't be able to get either bundle.

Was checking out Best Buy's site, the darn Sunset Overdrive bundle keeps on going from in to out of stock, only available for shipping, so kind of nervous to even try to order it..meanwhile, over at amazon, they have it in stock but it says "processing, may take an additional 1-2 days) so not sure if its even worth the risk to buy it there..I have a 75 dollar gift card to use at amazon but worried that the 1-2 day thing is suspicious since Im not used to seeing that..and what if it comes defective, can I bring it to a local microsoft store for a replacement?

Was checking out Best Buy's site, the darn Sunset Overdrive bundle keeps on going from in to out of stock, only available for shipping, so kind of nervous to even try to order it..meanwhile, over at amazon, they have it in stock but it says "processing, may take an additional 1-2 days) so not sure if its even worth the risk to buy it there..I have a 75 dollar gift card to use at amazon but worried that the 1-2 day thing is suspicious since Im not used to seeing that..and what if it comes defective, can I bring it to a local microsoft store for a replacement?
The message from Amazon happens from time to time when an item sells a lot in a short period of time. It is nothing to worry about. You will get it. Amazon is great at getting you taken care of as well if there was a problem.

The message from Amazon happens from time to time when an item sells a lot in a short period of time. It is nothing to worry about. You will get it. Amazon is great at getting you taken care of as well if there was a problem.
yeah on amazon's site when I went to checkout(Just for curiosity to see what would happen) it says with free shipping

Estimated delivery: Nov. 10, 2014 - Nov. 13, 2014
The Key word being ESTIMATED..I have never ordered a console from amazon before..Had a bad experience when I ordered my PS4 from Dell when it came out since I had a gift card to use, came DOA, had to go to a local sony store at the time and get a brand new one..what if this one comes defective, can I go to the microsoft store and get a replacement?

I finally was able to use the $100 trade in coupon on the Assassins Creed bundle on the Microsoft Store. There was a note at the top that it was for a limited amount of people (go figure what that means) but wanted to share in case time was limited.
So you got it to do the $100 off coupon plus the $50 that is suppose to already be off?

So you got it to do the $100 off coupon plus the $50 that is suppose to already be off?
Correct....I tried earlier today and had no luck on Assassin's creed bundle (the only one i could get it to work on was SSO but wanted kinect). here is my order total:

roducts on your order

Product Name: Xbox One with Kinect Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle
Product SKU: 6RZ-00118
Unit Price: $499.99
Qty Ordered: 1

$499.99

Discount: $159.99
Subtotal: $349.99
Sales tax: $28.00
Shipping: $9.99
Order total: $377.99

Just placed my order online at BB to ship to my house. Hopefully if I don't get it by Saturday I can still bring in my receipt (email confirmation) and pick up the free year of live.

Correct....I tried earlier today and had no luck on Assassin's creed bundle (the only one i could get it to work on was SSO but wanted kinect). here is my order total:roducts on your order Product Name: Xbox One with Kinect Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle
Product SKU: 6RZ-00118
Unit Price: $499.99
Qty Ordered: 1 $499.99 Discount: $159.99
Subtotal: $349.99
Sales tax: $28.00
Shipping: $9.99
Order total: $377.99
Your the best, thanks!

Edit: OMG it looks Loire I'm never going to get this done!I list my laptop charger in the process of moving and just tried to do it on my phone and everything I add it to my cart and then "review and checkout" it says there is nothing in my cart

So I preordered the CoD bundle from MS online before the drop and used a $100 trade in coupon,and after about 1hr chat with 3 support reps on Friday requesting that they honor their pre-order price guarantee i got an email today telling me that theyre processing my refund...woot!

I finally got it to work,I had to put chrome in incognito mode for it to push through, got the cod Xbox one bundle from Microsoft store for $450 then used $100 off coupon to bring it to $349.99 before tax, finally! Already got the game sold when it arrives for $50 so when it's all said and done I should have around $300 in it :)

So yes I can also now confirm the price drop and $100 coupon work at Microsoft store

Hopefully it will ship tomorrow, also anyone know what the deal is with the "bing free 2 day shipping"? When I was doing my order I saw it and signed up for Bing to get it but when I finalized my order I had ground shipping, same thing?

My Best Buy sold my SSO preorder. I went in on Tuesday when the console originally launched and talked with both an associate and manager to confirm that my preorder would be held till Sunday for the price drop. I even held onto both receipts to ensure that I would not get screwed as one of the receipts says they hold until 11/02.

Got there this morning and the girl working at in store pickup tells me they only hold preorders for 5 days. My thought is well today is the 5th day which means you would hold it until the end of the day. One of the other associates that knows me there even said he saw a console with my name on it. I'm guessing she sold it and tried to cover her ass for the mistake since she said they didn't have anymore and that they sold them all.

Got a manager over and he was the manager that originally helped me on Tuesday with my inquiries. Needless to say after about 30 minutes of waiting and the manager realizing that no store would have it in stock ordered one online to ship to my house. He knocked off $50 for my troubles and allowed me to stack my movers 10% coupon as well. I got it for $270 total so I am not complaining.
That's a good manager.

Love that coupon! Can't believe I got all that for $350 and will have the game to sell on top of that,I got another $100 off coupon if anyone is interested in it, check my trading thread

I took the dive via Amazon today with the SSOD bundle. Can't believe I got an XBONE before a PS4, but at the end of the day it is about games. SSOD is the first game on the newer consoles I REALLY wanted. That with the price drop (and imminent MCC) made it an easy pick up. Here is hoping for some cheap pickups come Black Friday.
Yeah I'm the same way. Thought for sure I'd pick up a PS4 first and maybe the XONE down the road when they're much cheaper. But SSOD just looked so great, like a mash up of Tony Hawk meets Saints Row meets Infamous that I really had to check it out. And $315+tax (mover's coupon) with the game included just was a sweeter deal than the typical PS4 deals of $360+tax with no games. I'm probably going to try to get a PS4 whenever Persona 5 comes out, but in the meantime, going to enjoy the Xbox One.

As another aside, the white controller and console look really nice in the SSOD bundle, even though the system doesn't really mesh well with the Black Wii U, PS3, and TV already in my entertainment center.

Hurry! Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle qualifies for an offer that is available to a limited number of shoppers. Check out now to ensure you’ll receive this valuable offer

Saw this what does it mean?

Hurry! Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle qualifies for an offer that is available to a limited number of shoppers. Check out now to ensure you’ll receive this valuable offer

It said that for me when I used the $100 off coupon

As another aside, the white controller and console look really nice in the SSOD bundle, even though the system doesn't really mesh well with the Black Wii U, PS3, and TV already in my entertainment center.
This is the exact reason my SSOD bundle is still sitting in my Amazon cart. I want SSOD because Unity is just not a game that has as much replay value over SSOD but the white will stick out pretty bad in my living room.

This is the exact reason my SSOD bundle is still sitting in my Amazon cart. I want SSOD because Unity is just not a game that has as much replay value over SSOD but the white will stick out pretty bad in my living room.

OK I want to find out the backlog of those of you buying a system right now. I can realistically say I have a backlog of about 30 disk games and about 50 digital titles.  Adding another system to this insanity seems insane right?

OK I want to find out the backlog of those of you buying a system right now. I can realistically say I have a backlog of about 30 disk games and about 50 digital titles. Adding another system to this insanity seems insane right?
this is cheapassgamer, nothing is insane as long as the price is right/cheap

So whats this about free 12 months of XBL on saturday? I have gone back like 20 pages but can't seem to find out whats going on. I picked up the Unity Bundle as a gift but i would love to get 12 months on top of that for free.

So whats this about free 12 months of XBL on saturday? I have gone back like 20 pages but can't seem to find out whats going on. I picked up the Unity Bundle as a gift but i would love to get 12 months on top of that for free.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/seo/null/pcmcat344700050000.c?ref=195&loc=cac7788f53d84e699e5f4f6e8f86c78d&id=pcmcat344700050000

Best Buy is having SPECIAL HOLIDAY SHOPPING EVENT on NOVEMBER 8, 2014, 1:00–4:00 P.M. at select BB stores.

Xbox One Console - Free Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Membership

Just buy it now and think about it when you get it. :cool:

fucking microsoft store, they finally fix the $100 coupon to fully apply to SSO but I ordered it earlier today so dunno if they will discount me $50 or not, since I only got an extra $50 discount.  Couldn't pick anything other than ground shipping either.  And the order status online shows it as backordered, so its totally unclear when it will ship.

I hope its not an indication of how screwy things will be with the console and XBL.  I also hope the system will come before Halo MCC launches.

For anyone who did a trade over the summer into the Microsoft store, your pre-order deposits are only good for 30 days and then they poof.  You can however transfer it over to a new game.  I preordered Sunset and still had $40 in a GC, gonna move it all over to Halo MCC and pick it up on launch nite, assuming the store ships my SSO sometime soon.

fucking microsoft store, they finally fix the $100 coupon to fully apply to SSO but I ordered it earlier today so dunno if they will discount me $50 or not, since I only got an extra $50 discount. Couldn't pick anything other than ground shipping either. And the order status online shows it as backordered, so its totally unclear when it will ship.

I hope its not an indication of how screwy things will be with the console and XBL. I also hope the system will come before Halo MCC launches.
I'm sure at the very least you will get $50 credit to your account, you should ring them up, or if you feel lucky cancel it and reorder

OK I want to find out the backlog of those of you buying a system right now. I can realistically say I have a backlog of about 30 disk games and about 50 digital titles. Adding another system to this insanity seems insane right?
:rofl: That's like 2 shelves of games out of 15 in my backlog.

It said that when I was testing the $100 off coupon last week.

You think Sunset Overdrive bundle will have any resell value due to limited supply and high demand? Would be open to selling mine for $100 profit.

I finally got it to work,I had to put chrome in incognito mode for it to push through, got the cod Xbox one bundle from Microsoft store for $450 then used $100 off coupon to bring it to $349.99 before tax, finally! Already got the game sold when it arrives for $50 so when it's all said and done I should have around $300 in it :)

So yes I can also now confirm the price drop and $100 coupon work at Microsoft store

Hopefully it will ship tomorrow, also anyone know what the deal is with the "bing free 2 day shipping"? When I was doing my order I saw it and signed up for Bing to get it but when I finalized my order I had ground shipping, same thing?
it worked, $250 for assassins creed bundle. have 2 xbones now :)

Well the SSOD bundle is OOS at Amazon.  Now I can stop wavering and just wait to see the reviews on Unity.

Edit: I guess it is still there but 2-4 weeks delivery. Stupid Amazon.

I saw a post on reddit saying Best Buy is also giving away a 12 month gold sub with a One purchase next Saturday from 1PM to 4PM. Is this true? 

Got confirmation from Discover that they gave me 10% cashback on my Best Buy Unity bundle pre-order. Managed to stack the mover's coupon in the mix to make the deal extra-sweet. Saved some money on my son's Christmas and got digital versions of Black Flag and Unity for me and the wife to play.   #winning

I already have an xbox one, but my friend is looking for the SO bundle. Everywhere is sold out, except walmart. Why does their site still say its full price, he said he called and they had no idea about the promo and it was marked full price still too

Worth noting that several people have mentioned they were told they could bring their receipts back and get the free live so it would be better to buy your bundle ahead of time.

bread's done
Back