$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

asspickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
15451559289_153b8fd7a1_z.jpg

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

*$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle. Offer valid November 2, 2014 through January 3, 2015 at participating retailers.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/xbox-one-special-savings

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Walmart.

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Best Buy.
Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Microsoft.

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart
Target
Newegg
ToysRus
Microsoft Store *Text "Play" to 29502 to receive a 5% off coupon from Microsoft - Thanks dreamer131313!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Assassin's Creed Bundle $334.99 at Costco for those with memberships.

Edit: Looks like there is a separate thread up for this.

I'm going to be annoyed as hell at myself if the white SSO bundle comes back, but I just ordered the AC bundle from the MS store instead. I'll just try to find an SSO digital copy off ebay for cheap and sell the AC code if the game is lousy.

I already have an xbox one, but my friend is looking for the SO bundle. Everywhere is sold out, except walmart. Why does their site still say its full price, he said he called and they had no idea about the promo and it was marked full price still too
People have said they're marked down in the stores.

I think they're trying to sell their own bundles so they won't lower the system itslef online. They have a $420 Bundle where the system is marked down, but you have to buy a controller and one game.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/.0Xbox-One-without-Kinect-Bundle-with-Extra-Controller-and-Choice-of-Game/38203202

Looks like the White Xbox One is sold out at amazon too. I hope Microsoft make more of the Sunset Overdrive bundle. It will be kind of boneheaded if they didn't.

omfg this has to be some kind of joke. The SSO bundle is back in stock...my god.

Edit: contacted CS and they cancelled the AC bundle I ordered and said they'd knock the $100 off for the SSO bundle (which is the one I actually want), but of course after getting it in my cart I try to check out and it's not in stock again. So now I'm just going to wait for it to hopefully come back in stock and if it does, order it and contact them and they'll take the $100 off since my code is now no longer valid. Man I hope this works out one way or another.

I somehow missed this in other threads:

Minimum of $150 toward an Xbox One console when you trade in a working Xbox 360 250GB or Sony PS3 Slim console at a participating Best Buy store.

Looks like Best Buy is offering a $50 coupon towards an Xbox One in addition to the $100 trade in value of the console. I might have to take them up on this one.

I somehow missed this in other threads:

Minimum of $150 toward an Xbox One console when you trade in a working Xbox 360 250GB or Sony PS3 Slim console at a participating Best Buy store.

Looks like Best Buy is offering a $50 coupon towards an Xbox One in addition to the $100 trade in value of the console. I might have to take them up on this one.
Same here as this might entice me to purchase the COD bundle instead of the SSO bundle. Anyone know if the Movers Coupon would work along with the $50 coupon they give you for trading in a 360 or PS3? With the 10% off and $150 off one of the new bundles I'll definitely buy from Best Buy. Otherwise I see there's a SSO bundle close by me at a Gamestop that I could pick up.

Glad I didnt order Sunset Overdrive bundle on amazon..the fact that it kept on saying that the process will take a few days was a bad sign for me, did the only chat with amazon and the guy said he didnt know if it would be shipped, didnt want to use my 75 dollar gift card and end up with no bundle..meanwhile, best buy shows its available, but only for shipping, goes in and out, can use the movers coupon but will wait to see what happens on black friday

Wow. Seeing the deals being had makes me want to buy another. For no good reason other than I am such a CAG. I can double the fun with two right...right?

So the free year of Xbox live will require you to go back into the store between a 3 hour window next Saturday?  This sucks, I'm going to be at Blizzcon and wont be anywhere close to my local bestbuy. 

Alright. Im off work now. Room is about clean, gonna set my new white xbox one in its rightful place, and go pick up call of duty in about an hour. 

Great sunday 

Alright. Im off work now. Room is about clean, gonna set my new white xbox one in its rightful place, and go pick up call of duty in about an hour.

Great sunday
Gonna get the White XBOX one as well..let us know what you think of the white console..would love to see it in person before I buy it but no one has it on display..would just need to get hold of a Kinect afterwards wish it came included

Gonna get the White XBOX one as well..let us know what you think of the white console..would love to see it in person before I buy it but no one has it on display..would just need to get hold of a Kinect afterwards wish it came included
I think its a beautiful console. I would say I could take pictures, but there are plenty of them around the internet I guess it wouldnt really change much lol

I think its a beautiful console. I would say I could take pictures, but there are plenty of them around the internet I guess it wouldnt really change much lol
LOL its cool but nothing like seeing it in person, ya know how they say "The picture didnt give it justice" Oh and if you can let me know if your xbox one has any of those noisy fan issues Ive been reading about..not sure if the x1 update fixed that or what..

LOL its cool but nothing like seeing it in person, ya know how they say "The picture didnt give it justice" Oh and if you can let me know if your xbox one has any of those noisy fan issues Ive been reading about..not sure if the x1 update fixed that or what..
mines perfectly quiet. No disc noise either seeing how the disc is basically only drm

mines perfectly quiet. No disc noise either seeing how the disc is basically only drm
That's good..and no crazy disc noises when a disc is inside either? Just have to get hold of Kinect, I know many dont care for it but I want it and unfortunately it doesnt come with this system so will have to purchase it separately

I think those were mostly reported in the madden bundles, and fixed since then

omfg this has to be some kind of joke. The SSO bundle is back in stock...my god.

Edit: contacted CS and they cancelled the AC bundle I ordered and said they'd knock the $100 off for the SSO bundle (which is the one I actually want), but of course after getting it in my cart I try to check out and it's not in stock again. So now I'm just going to wait for it to hopefully come back in stock and if it does, order it and contact them and they'll take the $100 off since my code is now no longer valid. Man I hope this works out one way or another.
GAHHHH! I went to eat and it's OOS again! Quit playing games with my heart, MS!

That's good..and no crazy disc noises when a disc is inside either? Just have to get hold of Kinect, I know many dont care for it but I want it and unfortunately it doesnt come with this system so will have to purchase it separately
The disc is only used for installing. Doesn't spun at all during game. Basically only purpose disx serves is saving bandwidth and proving you didn't sell it

I think those were mostly reported in the madden bundles, and fixed since then
That's good one less thing to worry about :) Would prefer to buy this from Best Buy since their return/exchange policy is good, but IF amazon gets these back in stock(I have a 75 dollar gift card to use) and it comes defective, can I just go to my local Microsoft store and get a brand new one or would I have to send it back to amazon, never bought a console from amazon before

Someone got the SSO bundle for 200 on Slickdeals. O_O

basically, yes.

i ordered the xbone sunset overdrive bundle for $299 after the $50 promo (originally $349), and used the $100 gift card they gave me in exchange for my 360 trade-in towards the purchase.. bringing the remaining cost down to $199.
Tax was an additional $27.. bringing my total out-of-pocket cost to $226.

I would have preferred an in-store bundle rather than waiting for delivery, but I feel lucky just to have snagged a remaining copy of that bundle, as it's the only game I actually care to play on xbone at the moment.

Broke down and bought the Newegg AC Unity Kinect-less bundle, no tax helped.  Now I really need to move something off of my entertainment center, probably the neglected Wii, or I need to bust through my 360 backlog really fast.

Microsoft sent me a little congratulations message about my SO Bundle and then gave me a code for Ryse: Son of Rome.  Weird.

Microsoft sent me a little congratulations message about my SO Bundle and then gave me a code for Ryse: Son of Rome.  Weird.

You can check out my white Xbox One console review for lotsa of pictures and an unboxing video. Not the same as seeing it in person but you'll get the jist of it.

Microsoft sent me a little congratulations message about my SO Bundle and then gave me a code for Ryse: Son of Rome. Weird.
But we've known about that deal since Friday. ~ ~

fuckkkkk. Just set up the white xbox .

God damn its sick. That power light looks so sweet on it
That is SWEET makes me want it more and more...now I would have to find a good deal on the Kinect alone since the sunset overdrive bundle doesn't come with it..any ideas? Also..we are gonna need to get an external drive for this baby, any suggestions(Thinking maybe a 4TB drive)

Well just picked up my COD AW System at BB and i couldn't get any of the employees to help me on the $50 promotion as it didn't activate because i had preordered it before it was announced.  Basically told me to come by tomorrow talk with the manager who wasn't there.  Hopefully i don't lose out on anything if i do a return/rebuy as i had used a few rewards certs and a 10% movers coupon.

I picked up my COD bundle at the Microsoft Store. They wouldn't let me leave til midnight. Even though Gamestop was letting people leave. He told me if they let me leave before midnight and I booted it up before midnight it would ban my system. I traded my  old fat spare 360 20 gb system. At first 4 red rings came up. But I had to explain to him it does that if you dont have the AV cable plugged in. Then he accepted it after plugging it in and seeing the green rings. 

I had a $50 preorder. They took the 5% text coupon for another $22.50. Plus the $100 off for the system exchange and a $10 gift card for preordering the system. They taxed me on the $450 - $22.50. Which came out to $37.94 in taxes. So out the door it was $315.43 plus the $10 gift card.

Anybody scanned the QR code on the Advanced Warfare console yet?

Edit:

Project Anvil, looks like those that bought the console will get something special today.  :)

That's what everyone seems to be saying, I'm so happy about that,I hate the shiny black parts on the regular
I am a huge matte fan (even on helmets), but I hated the high gloss of my old Day One.

Ecstatic about the change. This beast will look exactly the same in 3 years.

Well just picked up my COD AW System at BB and i couldn't get any of the employees to help me on the $50 promotion as it didn't activate because i had preordered it before it was announced. Basically told me to come by tomorrow talk with the manager who wasn't there. Hopefully i don't lose out on anything if i do a return/rebuy as i had used a few rewards certs and a 10% movers coupon.
That seems stupid that it still rang up as $500 instead of $450. But you got the preorder reward $10 cert right?

That seems stupid that it still rang up as $500 instead of $450. But you got the preorder reward $10 cert right?
Yeah i still got my $10 cert and it did ring up at just under $450 because of the $30 cert and %10 movers i used on the preorder. Just need to go back to get the $50 Microsoft discount as my order should be just under $400.

Anyone contact MS to find out if they getting anymore SSO Bundles?
I had contacted them last night to cancel my AC bundle and get the SSO bundle (it momentarily let me add one to the cart after it had gone out of stock) and of course when I called they cancelled the AC bundle but the SSO bundle was gone again or never actually back in stock. Anyway, they said they did not know if they are getting more or not.

I had contacted them last night to cancel my AC bundle and get the SSO bundle (it momentarily let me add one to the cart after it had gone out of stock) and of course when I called they cancelled the AC bundle but the SSO bundle was gone again or never actually back in stock. Anyway, they said they did not know if they are getting more or not.
I noticed Best Buy was sold out of the SSO bundle when I went in on Sunday to get $50 back onto my card after purchasing one on Tuesday. They had a couple of standard Xbox Ones and the AC bundle in stock.

bread's done
Back