$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

asspickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
15451559289_153b8fd7a1_z.jpg

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

*$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle. Offer valid November 2, 2014 through January 3, 2015 at participating retailers.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/xbox-one-special-savings

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Walmart.

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Best Buy.
Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Microsoft.

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart
Target
Newegg
ToysRus
Microsoft Store *Text "Play" to 29502 to receive a 5% off coupon from Microsoft - Thanks dreamer131313!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well just picked up my COD AW System at BB and i couldn't get any of the employees to help me on the $50 promotion as it didn't activate because i had preordered it before it was announced. Basically told me to come by tomorrow talk with the manager who wasn't there. Hopefully i don't lose out on anything if i do a return/rebuy as i had used a few rewards certs and a 10% movers coupon.
So you're telling me that since you pre-ordered when it was $499.99 they wouldn't change the price to the new $449.99?

Asking cause I'm in the same boat with my pre-order and headed to pick it up today at 1000 hours EST. They better not try that bs with me.

So you're telling me that since you pre-ordered when it was $499.99 they wouldn't change the price to the new $449.99?

Asking cause I'm in the same boat with my pre-order and headed to pick it up today at 1000 hours EST. They better not try that bs with me.
Price match or Mover's Coupon

Not both

Basically yeah it didnt ring up at 449.99 because of it being considered a preorder. The employees seemed like they wanted to push everyone out of the store pretty quick.

Basically yeah it didnt ring up at 449.99 because of it being considered a preorder. The employees seemed like they wanted to push everyone out of the store pretty quick.
Weak. My store didn't do a midnight release so I'm guessing a manager would be there this AM. Thanks for the heads up though.

So pre ordered the unity bundle w/o kinect on friday from newwegg now they are sold out and I haven't been charge yet should I expect a cancellation ? 

Not sure how good newegg is on honoring pre-orders or if they just take a million orders and cancel when they finally count there inventory 

Great, I did a preorder online at Best Buy last week for the Xbox One Assassin's Creed Bundle for my brother in law with a 10% movers coupon.

Now get a delay notice from Best Buy that it will ship from between 11/13 and 12/2. UGH!!!!

Well all best buys even remotely near me are sold out and only two gamestops have one in stock, but they're both 50+ miles from me... Ugh, I might have to get one at gamestop just to make sure I'm able to get one.

So pre ordered the unity bundle w/o kinect on friday from newwegg now they are sold out and I haven't been charge yet should I expect a cancellation ?

Not sure how good newegg is on honoring pre-orders or if they just take a million orders and cancel when they finally count there inventory
You should be good just wait it out. I don't think they have any people working on Sunday orders don't get processed.

For anyone who did a trade over the summer into the Microsoft store, your pre-order deposits are only good for 30 days and then they poof. You can however transfer it over to a new game. I preordered Sunset and still had $40 in a GC, gonna move it all over to Halo MCC and pick it up on launch nite, assuming the store ships my SSO sometime soon.
To clarify, 30 days from release date right? Is it ok to cancel a preorder and get store credit? If not, I hope they would be fine if I were to call in and transfer my preorder over to another game like Gamestop does. Its not convenient to drive to my MS store.

Convenient = anything less than a 15 minute drive haha

heres a picture of the white xbox in my setup.  I love how it sticks out with my ps4, and I like the black sticker on the front lol 

GdMyoIp.jpg

You know, I thought that white console would stick out like a sore thumb, but damn, it looks quite spiffy.
Yep, I think the entire appeal of the system is that it is clean and stands out.

I know some people like everything to match though, so its understandable. But different is fun

I somehow missed this in other threads:

Minimum of $150 toward an Xbox One console when you trade in a working Xbox 360 250GB or Sony PS3 Slim console at a participating Best Buy store.

Looks like Best Buy is offering a $50 coupon towards an Xbox One in addition to the $100 trade in value of the console. I might have to take them up on this one.
Where are the details on this? I can only see they will give me about $100 for my PS3 slim, where can I find details about the additional $50?

omfg this has to be some kind of joke. The SSO bundle is back in stock...my god.

Edit: contacted CS and they cancelled the AC bundle I ordered and said they'd knock the $100 off for the SSO bundle (which is the one I actually want), but of course after getting it in my cart I try to check out and it's not in stock again. So now I'm just going to wait for it to hopefully come back in stock and if it does, order it and contact them and they'll take the $100 off since my code is now no longer valid. Man I hope this works out one way or another.
I would have waited for a restock since the Unity bundle wasn't selling out anyway.

Anyone having problems with the 100 off Xbox One coupon from Microsoft Store? I have 2,I used 1 last night and it worked,today I tried my other one to make sure it was still valid and it didnt work,the thing is it didnt come up as "invalid",it simply just didnt take off anything,i tried the code I used last night that one did come up as invalid,so the code I have def isnt invalid 

Tried canceling my SSO bundle at Amazon so I could get it at Wal Mart instead with the game and extra controller, but they shipped it out already.

I hate bargain shopping.

microsoft always shows backordered when you order consoles from them. Not sure why but I'm sure it'll ship soon for you.

Here's Best Buy trade up details in case anybody was wondering about it.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/xbox-one/xbox-one-consoles/pcmcat303600050004.c?acampID=0&ref=8575135&loc=0&id=pcmcat303600050004

Trade in any working Xbox 360 or PS3 and get a $50 coupon towards an Xbox One. Trade in a working 250GB Xbox 360 or a PlayStation 3 Slim and get a minimum $100 Gift Card. Additionally receive $10 per controller you trade in (They don't require controller for console trade ins).
Does BestBuy really check the hard drive size? I have a 120GB in a new slim that I moved from the old version. I could always find a cheap 250 GB and pop that in.

Does BestBuy really check the hard drive size? I have a 120GB in a new slim that I moved from the old version. I could always find a cheap 250 GB and pop that in.
ymmv .. my friend traded his 360 in and he just asked us "does it have the hard drive in it?" and we said yes (it did) .. and that was that.

I can't find a SO bundle at any Best Buys around me which sucks. I have a 10% movers coupon. Guess I might have to get the COD bundle instead.

All MS has to do is stock the SSO bundle and I think they'll easily beat PS4 in sales for this month. I'm going to be stubborn now though and only get one if I can get the SSO bundle from the MS store. It's really the only Xbox game I want.

It's probably not good though when they're sold out at Amazon, MS Store, Best Buy, selling out at GS...I'm betting they didn't anticipate demand being nearly so high.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but Amazon de-listed the Sunset Overdrive bundle. I don't think it is coming back... You can still specifically search for it but it is no longer part of the multiple selections for Xbox One consoles.

Dell has already posted the AC bundle for $329.99 and they usually don't have good Black Friday ads... like most have guessed, I am betting the bundles will be even better come black friday.  Heck the PS4 at Dell comes with GTA V and The last of us for $399... lots of things to come!

damn...my friend is looking for the SO bundle today. Looks like literally everywhere is sold out, even though gamestop and walmart website say they have them in stock today at our local store.

Did target not get the SO bundle?

All MS has to do is stock the SSO bundle and I think they'll easily beat PS4 in sales for this month. I'm going to be stubborn now though and only get one if I can get the SSO bundle from the MS store. It's really the only Xbox game I want.

It's probably not good though when they're sold out at Amazon, MS Store, Best Buy, selling out at GS...I'm betting they didn't anticipate demand being nearly so high.
If Sony doesn't announce a temp price drop, MS is gonna win this holiday. Not only does MS have great bundles and price, but the Xbox One also has the better exclusives this holiday: Halo, Forza, and Sunset Overdrive. What does PS4 have? The tepid Driveclub and LittleBigPlanet 3 (which is also on PS3).

The first place companies always think they can rest on their laurels. Hopefully Sony remembers what position they were in a short 5-6 years ago.

Relatively limited of course. They do not usually start selling out immediately though on release like this. Of course maybe it's just going to be OOS for a couple days and there are more shipments coming but who knows.
They usually don't get $50 price drops 3 days after release of the bundle either. I'm sure demand is pretty dang high right now seeing how you can essentially upgrade for $200 with a game if you get rid of a working 360 which many people probably have one on it's last legs anyway. I'm also pretty sure that MS wasn't anticipating the crazy demand for the SSO bundle either. SSO is fun but, I doubt it's a system seller on it's own

Aren't bundles usually limited runs?
Yes but if MS plan was to get as many consoles into the living room this holiday they should be prepared to keep the bundles in stock until Jan 3rd or whatever date the $50 promo ends. I know I am waiting for BF but if for some reason the AC bundle is not available by then I am not buying an vanilla Xbox One for $350. Only way that happens is if Amazon adds a game to the vanilla versions which would be awesome actually. I would buy a green box Xbox One with a choice of game right now if they offered that.

They usually don't get $50 price drops 3 days after release of the bundle either. I'm sure demand is pretty dang high right now seeing how you can essentially upgrade for $200 with a game if you get rid of a working 360 which many people probably have one on it's last legs anyway. I'm also pretty sure that MS wasn't anticipating the crazy demand for the SSO bundle either. SSO is fun but, I doubt it's a system seller on it's own
I have never bought a system just because of one game. There needs to be AT LEAST 3 games, which the Xbox One has done.

Yeah that's absolutely true. It isn't Sunset Overdrive driving demand. It's SSO and $50 (or more) off. Or AC if that's what you're into. And of course Halo coming right up.

Well I was finally going to pull the trigger on the next gen consoles with SO, Halo, and CoD: AW (not a huge fan but friends play it and it's always fun to play with friends) -- however, I really wanted the white SO bundle.   If they don't get that back in stock, I'm sure I can wait a few more months. 

So the question is, how many people will just settle for another bundle, and how many will Microsoft lose because people can't find the bundle they want?

Well I was finally going to pull the trigger on the next gen consoles with SO, Halo, and CoD: AW (not a huge fan but friends play it and it's always fun to play with friends) -- however, I really wanted the white SO bundle. If they don't get that back in stock, I'm sure I can wait a few more months.

So the question is, how many people will just settle for another bundle, and how many will Microsoft lose because people can't find the bundle they want?
Yep that's how I feel about it. There's inevitably going to be a slim Xbox at some point, they'll go to a 1TB standard hard drive, more exclusives will be out the later I wait to buy and so on. They need these in stock now if they want people to buy.

If you build it, they will come...

Well I was finally going to pull the trigger on the next gen consoles with SO, Halo, and CoD: AW (not a huge fan but friends play it and it's always fun to play with friends) -- however, I really wanted the white SO bundle. If they don't get that back in stock, I'm sure I can wait a few more months.

Yep that's how I feel about it. There's inevitably going to be a slim Xbox at some point, they'll go to a 1TB standard hard drive, more exclusives will be out the later I wait to buy and so on. They need these in stock now if they want people to buy.

If you build it, they will come...

bread's done
Back