$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

asspickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
15451559289_153b8fd7a1_z.jpg

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

*$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle. Offer valid November 2, 2014 through January 3, 2015 at participating retailers.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/xbox-one-special-savings

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Walmart.

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Best Buy.
Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Microsoft.

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart
Target
Newegg
ToysRus
Microsoft Store *Text "Play" to 29502 to receive a 5% off coupon from Microsoft - Thanks dreamer131313!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a Mover's coupon yesterday and noticed how they deftly omitted Black Friday week.  Well played Best Buy.  I was wondering though about the free XBox Live thing, if I could swing that as well - doesn't sound promising.  If not, they do have a $20 off a year deal and a $10 off a controller deal - I wonder if those would also cause exclusions.

Got a Mover's coupon yesterday and noticed how they deftly omitted Black Friday week. Well played Best Buy. I was wondering though about the free XBox Live thing, if I could swing that as well - doesn't sound promising. If not, they do have a $20 off a year deal and a $10 off a controller deal - I wonder if those would also cause exclusions.
I'm going to guess it will cause problems. The new coupon is 10% off a single item. When I got my xbox one with it the cashier was surprised it worked on the first try, she said they often have to override that coupon to get it to work.

I'm going to guess it will cause problems. The new coupon is 10% off a single item. When I got my xbox one with it the cashier was surprised it worked on the first try, she said they often have to override that coupon to get it to work.
So that single item coupon does work on the xbox? i guess ill give the free xbox live deal a try and if it doesn't work ill just get the xbox with the 10% coupon alone.

The free Ryse code was for a very small, specific set of people - people who bought the SSOD bundle between its launch and Nov 1st, who paid $399, and registered their system into xbox live (gold?) before Nov 1st. Even 100% of those people didn't get it.

Not to further confuse the issue/give anyone false hope, but I bought and connected my SSOD console *on* the 1st (around Noon EST), and I actually got a code Tuesday night. I had zero expectations of receiving one given what I'd seen here before.

I actually traded in a Day One Launch unit at Best Buy to get the white console/game/new warranty, so I've been on the One since launch. I am a gold member (5+ years), member of Xbox Rewards, am in the Preview Program, and have bought a lot of games digitally (including Ryse) in the past. I also registered the console with them directly through their support site.

So take that for what it's worth, I have no idea what it may mean.

I would ideally want to get the SO bundle on Saturday on Best Buy for the free year, but I don't suppose there's any way to find out in advance which stores may have it in stock that day?

I remember a bit back there was an employee who worked at Circuit City who could confirm for you which stores would carry how many stocks of a certain item. Really wish there was someone for Best Buy who could do the same now.

I can't believe the sso bundle was short stock(unless in reality there was alot of them and we haven't noticed), if m$ wants to check up they should keep pumping these out as they are selling like hotcakes, doesn't make sense to me

I can't believe the sso bundle was short stock(unless in reality there was alot of them and we haven't noticed), if m$ wants to check up they should keep pumping these out as they are selling like hotcakes, doesn't make sense to me
The problem is, FoxConn probably doesn't have the capacity to do manufacture more units right now considering how close we are to the holidays. Considering lead times and whatever current stock they have, focusing on producing the SSO bundles might cost more than it would benefit them. Of course, I don't work there, so I'm purely speculating as to why these aren't available anymore.

Can I still get the mover's coupon from a local post office?
Yes you can, just ask for the change of address form.

Speaking of which, it would not work with the $50 bonus coupon for trading in my PS3. They tried scanning them in different order, the manager came over and tried and the system would not let them.

Anyone get theirs to work. Not pleased, but technically the $50 coupon does say no other discounts can be used.

Yes you can, just ask for the change of address form.

Speaking of which, it would not work with the $50 bonus coupon for trading in my PS3. They tried scanning them in different order, the manager came over and tried and the system would not let them.

Anyone get theirs to work. Not pleased, but technically the $50 coupon does say no other discounts can be used.
oh... then it might not be worth it. I did change addresses but I didn't update their system yet lol

I would ideally want to get the SO bundle on Saturday on Best Buy for the free year, but I don't suppose there's any way to find out in advance which stores may have it in stock that day?

I remember a bit back there was an employee who worked at Circuit City who could confirm for you which stores would carry how many stocks of a certain item. Really wish there was someone for Best Buy who could do the same now.
I stopped by my local Best Buy to ask if I needed to bring in my SO Bundle in when I return/rebuy this Saturday, He told me I just needed to bring my receipt and the empty box, I don't need to unplug the console and bring it in, he then said how I was smart to buy it ahead of time as they have a very limited stock they can put out Saturday when the event goes live.

I stopped by my local Best Buy to ask if I needed to bring in my SO Bundle in when I return/rebuy this Saturday, He told me I just needed to bring my receipt and the empty box, I don't need to unplug the console and bring it in, he then said how I was smart to buy it ahead of time as they have a very limited stock they can put out Saturday when the event goes live.
So they held back stock for this? Son of a...

My local best buy isn't officially a participant in the promo this Saturday but they made or clear that they will honor the ad on bestbuy.com. So any best buy should be able to setup a free xbox live gold with Xbone purchase, as well as anything else in the sale.

My local best buy isn't officially a participant in the promo this Saturday but they made or clear that they will honor the ad on bestbuy.com. So any best buy should be able to setup a free xbox live gold with Xbone purchase, as well as anything else in the sale.
They won't. It's considered a special sale.

I called about the same thing and they said just bring the receipt, but I don't trust them so I got the guys name and position. We'll see how this works out, haven't opened the box yet so if they don't honor this and I see a better black friday, it will most likely be going back.

I'm surprised my SO order hasn't been canceled yet, I've been debating picking it up early but instead of doing two trips I'm just going to chance a saturday visit and get everything done at once. If not it's not meant to be and I'll settle with my black xbone. 

or if I have time I'll swing by and pick it up on the way home tonight if I get out of work in time.

I forgot to pick up my 2nd COD pre-order and I might as well get GCU on my second account while I'm at it. Damn, too much to do...so little time.

That is really weird that they would ask you to bring the box in. I just brought my receipt in and had no issue getting the price adjustment.

with the meijir black friday ad, it all but confirms the assassin creed xbox one bundle will most likely all be priced $329.99

Got a call from a MS rep today (who actually knew what he was talking about). I had placed an order for a SSO bundle on monday night on the MS Store, one of the last times they were "in stock" that i know of. He was calling me because i was returning an AC bundle that i used my 100 coupon on and i guess he was the guy that was suppose to process the refund for my 100 on the SSO bundle. Anyway... He basically said he didnt know how i got an order in. That they are completely sold out and are not making any more. They had nothing to send me. Really bummed because i screwed myself out of an SSO bundle by choosing the MS store. The whole error with the 100 trade in coupon not stacking and what not made it pretty much impossible to get an order in on time. Had I known sooner, i couldve at least bought one from another retailer. Now that chance is gone though. It's really crazy how limited MS made the bundles. On ebay they are already being marked up a ton

That is really weird that they would ask you to bring the box in. I just brought my receipt in and had no issue getting the price adjustment.
I believe it is based on how you ordered it. I did a BestBuy DOT COM order with store pickup. When I went in to have the price adjust with just the receipt, they couldn't do it, as it was serial locked. They said I had to bring in the box or just call the 1-800 number. I ended up calling. I received an email stating they adjusted it, but I've yet to see it reflected on my order status or my credit card.

i just traded my PS3 and all they required was the console and power cable
Quoting you but if anyone knows... how extensive is the check they perform???

My PS3 slim sometimes requires several tries before it powers up and stays on.

I didn't trade in a PS3, but I traded in my 360 last nite. They plugged it in (w/o hooking it up to monitor), turned it on, open/close my tray. Asked what capacity was my drive and that was it. I'm sure this is YMMV depending on your BBY cust rep.

I'm looking to maximize the value out of my two 360s that I can trade in. One is an OG 360 with 120GB hdd, other is a 360s with 250GB. Does anyone know the trade-in value(not doing the trade-in/up promo) at the Microsoft Store?

Ideally I'd like to trade in both xboxes to the Microsoft Store, one for straight up trade in for gift card, the other for the trade-in/up promo to go towards an Xbox One. I realize I can probably try and sell the 250GB 360 on CL or ebay but it's not worth the hassle if I can get about $100 from the Microsoft Store.

What do you need to trade in a Xbox 360? I have the console, controller and power cord... Is that all I need?

Honestly, if you go when they're busy, they MIGHT not even try to turn it on. The guy that did my trade in said he wasn't even going to plug it in until he asked what capacity it was and I didn't know.

Got a call from a MS rep today (who actually knew what he was talking about). I had placed an order for a SSO bundle on monday night on the MS Store, one of the last times they were "in stock" that i know of. He was calling me because i was returning an AC bundle that i used my 100 coupon on and i guess he was the guy that was suppose to process the refund for my 100 on the SSO bundle. Anyway... He basically said he didnt know how i got an order in. That they are completely sold out and are not making any more. They had nothing to send me. Really bummed because i screwed myself out of an SSO bundle by choosing the MS store. The whole error with the 100 trade in coupon not stacking and what not made it pretty much impossible to get an order in on time. Had I known sooner, i couldve at least bought one from another retailer. Now that chance is gone though. It's really crazy how limited MS made the bundles. On ebay they are already being marked up a ton
I can't believe some of them are selling for $500+ on ebay. I drove an hour on Tuesday to get one from Walmart. I guess it was worth it.

I just got my cod Xbox one bundle in the mail today, cost me $349.99 from Microsoft store with that $100 coupon, have to say I'm loving it, it is matte and not shiny at all so no noticeable finger prints or scratches, also they packaging is really nice, really makes it seem like it is a limited edition, also sold the code inside for $50 so I only have around $300 in it, couldn't be happier

OK, so Mover's and Trade-in Coupon definitely won't stack. I tried scanning in different orders, etc. Sucks since it worked fine for the same scenario and iPad Air 2.

I think I'll prob go back on Saturday to BBY about a half hour away participating in the event and see if i can get the free year of live w/ receipt.

It's right next to the closest IMAX so i'll make a trip out of it and see Interstellar. =]

Dang.. Makes me happier now that I got it. If this does became very limited and they never release a white console again, I'll be so happy.
Just wait for the Chinese....lol they have a white case out before to long lol, they already have white controller cases

Dang.. Makes me happier now that I got it. If this does became very limited and they never release a white console again, I'll be so happy.
not surprising, seeing the original white microsoft employee only xbox one edition went upwards of $1000 on ebay. the sso xbox one will probably go that high too. you should feel proud to actually own the sso xbox one, since it is actually limited. i bet people with too much money on their hand will probably pay atleast $400 for a used one, since it is sold out everywhere.

I was already planning to wait for  BF sales to get an XONE, and seeing this Meijer’s deal reinforced my decision. Cheapy updated the BF thread with this....

Xbox One Bundle With Assassin’s Creed Unity + Assassin’s Creed Black Flag (without Kinect) at $329.99 with Free $50 Meijer Credit On Your Next Purchase

I was already planning to wait for BF sales to get an XONE, and seeing this Meijer’s deal reinforced my decision. Cheapy updated the BF thread with this....

Xbox One Bundle With Assassin’s Creed Unity + Assassin’s Creed Black Flag (without Kinect) at $329.99 with Free $50 Meijer Credit On Your Next Purchase
Where is that guy that said "the X1 could not possibly be any cheaper on BF!"?

bread's done
Back