$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

asspickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
15451559289_153b8fd7a1_z.jpg

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

*$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle. Offer valid November 2, 2014 through January 3, 2015 at participating retailers.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/xbox-one-special-savings

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Walmart.

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Best Buy.
Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Microsoft.

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart
Target
Newegg
ToysRus
Microsoft Store *Text "Play" to 29502 to receive a 5% off coupon from Microsoft - Thanks dreamer131313!*

Last edited by a moderator:
I was already planning to wait for BF sales to get an XONE, and seeing this Meijer’s deal reinforced my decision. Cheapy updated the BF thread with this....

Xbox One Bundle With Assassin’s Creed Unity + Assassin’s Creed Black Flag (without Kinect) at $329.99 with Free $50 Meijer Credit On Your Next Purchase
I shop Meijer a lot. This deal is great but alas I am not spending real money this year. I am hoping Amazon does something on top of the $329.99 price (if they do at all). Otherwise, I should just buy it now.

Right here LOL
LOL, strait edge has been one of the worst offenders, when it comes to this type of stuff. the only time he got things right, was pertaining to gs-bb flips, or vice versa. outside of flips, he has no idea what he is talking about most of the time

I admit I was definitely on the fence about the price but I waited it out and hopefully will be rewarded.
you def will, depending on the sales # from this holiday. i can even go as far as to say come early next year $349.99 will be the perman price for xbox one, if the sales # are not up to microsoft's expectations

To be fair, the $349 price tag is just enough to make me jump into the next gen.   Never wanted an Xbone but once I saw that price I realized how much I want to play Halo: MCC and how much I miss just messing around on CoD with some old buddies I never see anymore.

Today was the day lol. I ordered the AC Unity bundle using $155 in Amazon credit. $219 for the Xbox One. It will go nicely with the PS4 I got a few months ago for about $220 after trading in my last-gen consoles/etc.

Now I am set console-wise for the next 6/7 years. (I hope lol) 

Today was the day lol. I ordered the AC Unity bundle using $155 in Amazon credit. $219 for the Xbox One. It will go nicely with the PS4 I got a few months ago for about $220 after trading in my last-gen consoles/etc.

Now I am set console-wise for the next 6/7 years. (I hope lol)
6-7 years at least... the last generation lasted 7-8 afterall.

I was just thinking about how I bought my X360 years ago. I waited for the first Gears of War to come out, and Microcenter had a deal. X360 w/ 20 GB hard drive for $400 - $100 rebate, so about $300 after rebate. So $300 is sort of my baseline to get me to buy an XONE. And if I can get a game or Xbox Live card bundled too, that would be a nice bonus.

Really can't stand Assassins Creed games otherwise I'd do this. I'll just the masses and wish for a Master Chief edition to unexpectedly and surprisingly drop stateside.

I was just thinking about how I bought my X360 years ago. I waited for the first Gears of War to come out, and Microcenter had a deal. X360 w/ 20 GB hard drive for $400 - $100 rebate, so about $300 after rebate. So $300 is sort of my baseline to get me to buy an XONE. And if I can get a game or Xbox Live card bundled too, that would be a nice bonus.
Pretty similar story for me, only I did the Toys R Us deal. I think I even bought Gears L.E. thru Amazon prior to the console because of a deal & knowing that TRU had the giftcard promo.

This was about a week after the Wii's launch, IIRC

I dun goofed. Built up this obsession with getting the best deal possible, (wasn't even motivated to go next gen until this fall when games started coming out any way). Over the summer did the Microsft Store deal where they were taking old games. Got somewhere between 200-300 dollars in credit. Still wasn't enough for me so I decided to sit on that until another deal came along for massive damage. Last month that bundle deal was going on, really thought about going in on the Madden bundle but still hesitated. Then the sunset overdrive white console drops.

Generally, I prefer black consoles but this just has a cool factor to it. I had no interesting in SO but after reviews, I'm down to get it. Came close to going in on this (250 or so credit+50 off+free60 dollar game means 360 (IRONIC, damn it was a sign!) in savings for X1.) I probably would have only paid 150 bucks or so out of pocket. YET I STILL THOUGH. "There will be another deal around Black Friday, WAIT." Now Sunset Overdrive bundles are gone from the micro soft store and I' disappointed I wont get one any time soon.

Why have I done this to myself. It's like some sick game trying to shave bucks here and there to get this thing. Probably wont be satisfied until I walk out of there with the system and every game in the library plus future rights to any other Microsoft console all for under 10 bucks.

I dun goofed. Built up this obsession with getting the best deal possible, (wasn't even motivated to go next gen until this fall when games started coming out any way). Over the summer did the Microsft Store deal where they were taking old games. Got somewhere between 200-300 dollars in credit. Still wasn't enough for me so I decided to sit on that until another deal came along for massive damage. Last month that bundle deal was going on, really thought about going in on the Madden bundle but still hesitated. Then the sunset overdrive white console drops.

Generally, I prefer black consoles but this just has a cool factor to it. I had no interesting in SO but after reviews, I'm down to get it. Came close to going in on this (250 or so credit+50 off+free60 dollar game means 360 (IRONIC, damn it was a sign!) in savings for X1.) I probably would have only paid 150 bucks or so out of pocket. YET I STILL THOUGH. "There will be another deal around Black Friday, WAIT." Now Sunset Overdrive bundles are gone from the micro soft store and I' disappointed I wont get one any time soon.

Why have I done this to myself. It's like some sick game trying to shave bucks here and there to get this thing. Probably wont be satisfied until I walk out of there with the system and every game in the library plus future rights to any other Microsoft console all for under 10 bucks.
or you can think positively, and wait till the next limited edition xbox one console is announced, before jumping on xbox one

So weirdly enough my order was suppose to be canceled yesterday but for some reason they didn't so I did manage to pick up my SO bundle. I went and got GCU on a different account for double dibbling the pre-order bonuses but will be back on Saturday for return/rebuy. I want to pay in gift cards and use the mover's coupon. 

SO was the game that made me want to get the xbone in the first place but I couldn't make myself play it more then I already have so I guess I'm waiting out on Halo and GoW.

SO Bundle came today.  Definitely nice!  Setting up now.  Nice move with the price drop, MS.  Can't recommend the white enough... looks super slick.  

I pre-ordered my SO bundle in-store on the 23rd.  Picked it up on the 28th with a movers coupon and went ahead and set it up.  Went back today with a new coupon for a return/rebuy and had no problem getting it done.  I even had a new CSR doing the adjustment who didn't know what she was doing.  The way the receipt is set up after the coupon, it looks like the original price was ~$360.  She almost took the $50 off of that before trying to apply the new coupon after consulting the manager twice.  I felt bad and corrected her.  She ended up just crediting my credit card the $47ish without using the new coupon.

Also, I don't think the Ryse codes are necessarily for early adopters, I think it is to even out the new bundles.  Assassin's Creed has two games, one old, one new.  So now the SO bundle now has one old, one new game.  Seems like it just takes various amounts of time to receive your code.

Sure enough, Best Buy tried to hand me the AC + Kinect bundle and I had to point out the mistake. No way am I leaving there with the wrong serial number.

I know this is the wrong thread but I have an extra SSO bundle that I was planning on returning if someone wants it and pays shipping it can be yours. I will hang onto it until tomorrow when I head back to BB. PM for details.
Sell it on ebay. They're going for over $500 now.

Best Buy has removed the Sunset Overdrive bundle from their website. I didn't want to believe it but I guess Major Nelson wasn't lying when he said it was really limited.

yeah unless you are a ebay regular seller a $500 sale will net you around $400 after ebay/paypal/shipping fees, plus you have the headache of worrying about it arriving damaged or the buyer being a scammer.  For a $0-50 profit (depending on what you paid and taxes) hardly seems worth it.  Ideally a CAGer in your city would be great, since lets face it we're all pretty huge nerds to visit a gaming deals website and unlikely to be killers (except in online multiplay)

you could try craigslist, no extra fees to deal with, but then again last year some guys got murdered trying to sell PS4's

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/16/craigslist-ps4-killing-daniel-zeitz_n_5829460.html

I got an extra one of the $50 off Xbox coupons. Should I just sell it? No idea what a fair price is since it doesn't look like any are on eBay yet.

Cancel my SSO bundle. It went to backorder and I just rather pick up the ac bundle tomorrow. With b2g1 free coming up I'll just pick up sunset overdrive then. I don't even like ass creed so if someone is interested in both codes for 50 let me know
Edit: Lol I guess they deleted the sku

When you get refund at bb.com is it normal for the refunded amount shown is the amount after the applied gift card. I.e my refund showns 315 but total was 360ish but used a gift card to bring it down or 315. Hopefully it normal

he probably gave you drug money. lol
One time I sold NBA 2K14 for the PS3 to some random guy on Craigslist and he needed change. When I gave him $10 in change, he got ultra paranoid about one of the $5 bills I gave him. I'm guessing it was one of the newer bills because I got caught totally off guard when he called me back when I got back inside my home and asked me where I got the $5 bill from because it looked fake to him.

I told him that wouldn't make much sense to me to counterfeit lower denomination bills like $5 but to make him feel better I said I was fine with him coming back and exchanging the bill for another bill that I had. Up to that point, I was expecting him to try to pawn off some monopoly looking type of bill but the money looked perfectly fine to me. I looked at it closely and just told him he was being way too paranoid because I didn't see anything that made it look like an obvious counterfeit bill. He just kept babbling about how it looked fake and was obviously scared I was scamming him with change (mind you: I was the SELLER in this case).

I told him he was basically crazy to his face but since the bill looked perfectly fine to me I just did the swap with another bill that I luckily had on me at the time.

Kids, remember that drugs are bad for you XD

Was going to order the AC bundle from the Microsoft site and noticed something about "order today to get a limited bonus."  Came back to my cart and it was gone.  Not sure if there was something I missed out on or if it was an error on the website.

Thanks to y'all I scored the AC bundle for $60 with trades and that sweet $50 coupon at Best Buy! I did have to actually search out a bundle without kinect though. 

One time I sold NBA 2K14 for the PS3 to some random guy on Craigslist and he needed change. When I gave him $10 in change, he got ultra paranoid about one of the $5 bills I gave him. I'm guessing it was one of the newer bills because I got caught totally off guard when he called me back when I got back inside my home and asked me where I got the $5 bill from because it looked fake to him.

I told him that wouldn't make much sense to me to counterfeit lower denomination bills like $5 but to make him feel better I said I was fine with him coming back and exchanging the bill for another bill that I had. Up to that point, I was expecting him to try to pawn off some monopoly looking type of bill but the money looked perfectly fine to me. I looked at it closely and just told him he was being way too paranoid because I didn't see anything that made it look like an obvious counterfeit bill. He just kept babbling about how it looked fake and was obviously scared I was scamming him with change (mind you: I was the SELLER in this case).

I told him he was basically crazy to his face but since the bill looked perfectly fine to me I just did the swap with another bill that I luckily had on me at the time.

Kids, remember that drugs are bad for you XD
you are lucky he didn't pull a knife on you or something, especially dealing with crazies on craiglist. i could never deal with the locals on my craiglists. especially with the news report of people getting murdered a few years back using craiglist

you are lucky he didn't pull a knife on you or something, especially dealing with crazies on craiglist. i could never deal with the locals on my craiglists. especially with the news report of people getting murdered a few years back using craiglist
You just need to set up some rules like I do,I deal on CL all the time, couple of my rules: never meet at your home, always meet in a heavily public place in the open(like the front of a Wal-Mart), never meet at night, always bring someone with you, get a contact number and call them and talk to them before you meet, get in and out as soon as possible(like bring exact change),sometimes I also like to have my buddy write down the plate number of the car they come in on white I am doing the business

Granted these can't keep you 100% safe and something could still happen but they should help cut out alot of the BS

Since the sso bundle has been pulled from the website, what are the chances my back ordered bundle gets cancelled my best buy?

Never do business with strangers at your house. Meet in the daylight in a Starbucks on in the parking lot of a busy supermarket.

You just need to set up some rules like I do,I deal on CL all the time, couple of my rules: never meet at your home, always meet in a heavily public place in the open(like the front of a Wal-Mart), never meet at night, always bring someone with you, get a contact number and call them and talk to them before you meet, get in and out as soon as possible(like bring exact change),sometimes I also like to have my buddy write down the plate number of the car they come in on white I am doing the business

Granted these can't keep you 100% safe and something could still happen but they should help cut out alot of the BS
This

Seems like BB would just put "Out of stock" instead of "No longer available" if they were planning on holding some....

For what it's worth, about Ryse, I got my SO bundle hooked up in the wee early hours of November 1 (around 1-2am on the west coast) and got the code on Tuesday. Pretty fun game, really-- had no real desire to buy it but have been enjoying playing it.

So there is an Assassins Creed bundle at my local BB. If I walk in tomorrow at one will I get the free Xbox Live Gold on top of the other deals? 

bread's done
Back