$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

asspickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
15451559289_153b8fd7a1_z.jpg

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

*$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle. Offer valid November 2, 2014 through January 3, 2015 at participating retailers.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/xbox-one-special-savings

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Walmart.

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Best Buy.
Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Microsoft.

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart
Target
Newegg
ToysRus
Microsoft Store *Text "Play" to 29502 to receive a 5% off coupon from Microsoft - Thanks dreamer131313!*

Last edited by a moderator:
So if you have a AMEX card that qualifies for this Twitter offer you can get back $25 on any $250 BBY purchase.

Tweet #AmexBestBuy, get $25 back 1x on purchs totaling $250+ at Best Buy w/cnctd Amex Card! RegLtdExp12/31 Terms:http://amex.co/1GkKjZk

https://twitter.com/AmericanExpress/favorites
I don't use Twitter so I just logged into my AmEx account & activated it through their site..Log in, scroll to the bottom & click the tab "Offers for you". Thanks for the heads up as I sometimes forget to check on my own!

Looks like I will most likely be getting the Assassins creed Kinect bundle(Since I really want Kinect) since the darn Sunset Overdrive bundle is sold out everywhere..was going to get it at best buy a few days ago but it kept on going in and out of stock so I didnt want to take any chances that it would be canceled, wasn't worth the gift card risk..so I will either purchase the Kinect bundle from Dell or from Target since they both have it in stock..with Dell, it says 1-2 weeks delivery, I had a bad experience with Dell when I got my PS4 last year, came DOA, had to go to the Sony store(When they still existed) and get a brand new one..not sure what I would do if the XBOX ONE came defective..maybe I will just get it from Target instead..hopefully after thanksgiving they will have a great promo for it, get some savings..really wanted the XBOX ONE in white but oh well what can ya do

Just to double check, the Xbox Live offer is only available at Best Buys which are participating in the holiday event? You can't just walk into any BB for that temporary offer?

I don't use Twitter so I just logged into my AmEx account & activated it through their site..Log in, scroll to the bottom & click the tab "Offers for you". Thanks for the heads up as I sometimes forget to check on my own!
No problem. Was not sure if they were available on the website. That is much easier.

Just to double check, the Xbox Live offer is only available at Best Buys which are participating in the holiday event? You can't just walk into any BB for that temporary offer?
I would say participating only (they often do special in store only after hour events that are store specific).... does anyone have a list?

No problem. Was not sure if they were available on the website. That is much easier.
Those offers usually appear for most without the hassle of twitter. Love my AE card during the shopping seasons for their offers like this. Thanks for the reminder.

Is the 12GB POS PS3 included in the $150 credit towards a new Xbone deal?  I'm assuming so, but I'd hate to open the one I have that's boxed...just to find out that they'll only give me $10 for it, and a $50 coupon towards an XBoner.

I have a ps2 compatible ps3, with upgrade d 500gb drive. Will some place give more credit for trade in for Xbox One?
You would get much more for it on ebay than any other place. people pay good money for those models. I sold mine that had the cd drive go out for $225 on ebay about a year ago.

You will only get 100 from MS or BB for those models.

Is the 12GB POS PS3 included in the $150 credit towards a new Xbone deal? I'm assuming so, but I'd hate to open the one I have that's boxed...just to find out that they'll only give me $10 for it, and a $50 coupon towards an XBoner.
That does not count at best buy. Best buy will give you $10 for it. Although at best buy it all depends on the person taking the trade in. They did give me a $100 for a 360 model they shouldnt have. Microsoft doesnt even have that model listed on the trade in site so I doubt they would even take it.

http://microsoftconsoletrade.cexchange.com/online/home/index.rails

I would say participating only (they often do special in store only after hour events that are store specific).... does anyone have a list?
I called a non-participating location yesterday and was told that they would price match it... It might be very YMMV...

Funny I was undecided whether I wanted the white Xbox, then when I finally made up my mind earlier this week, it sold out at Best Buy.  I did find a Gamestop 30 miles away that has one copy left, but thankfully I came to my senses and decided it wasn't worth the money.  After gas and taxes, I would be out near $400 for the thing.  I still have a massive backlog of 360 games so no need to dig myself deeper, but dang it, I love that white and hate that this could be my only opportunity to get one.  Still can't pull the trigger.  

I called a non-participating location yesterday and was told that they would price match it... It might be very YMMV...

Stores will offer the sales but obviously will be missing the demo portion of this event.

Show them the webpage.

But it may end being ymmv if you have a subhuman store manager.

I took in my receipt from earlier in the week and successfully got the year of xbox live PM'ed. I also used the $50 off coupon from my console trade-in on the same order.

I also bought another console while in store, got the free year of xbox live AND used the 10% off mover's coupon with it.

All in all, it was a good day

I have a SEALED SSOD bundle and they are telling me that to PM they need to return and re-buy BUT I can not have the same system because it "has to go back to Microsoft"... 

They said I couldn't use the movers coupon and get the free 12 month subscription, but when they did the price adjustment they gave me back my original receipt untouched and a separate receipt for the price adjustment. Wish I had a better understanding how their system works but I assume if i bring in my old receipt with the movers coupon my account will get flagged possible ban.

I'd be surprised if the X1 doesn't see a significant sales increase in the US. Been calling around and these things are flying off the shelves. Microsoft store cant even keep them stocked. Heard the SSO bundle was gone in hours. Looks like I need to go back into chill mode and find another moment to strike. Worst case scenario is I have to get a bundless console before the $50 dollar deal runs out.

I'd be surprised if the X1 doesn't see a significant sales increase in the US. Been calling around and these things are flying off the shelves. Microsoft store cant even keep them stocked. Heard the SSO bundle was gone in hours. Looks like I need to go back into chill mode and find another moment to strike. Worst case scenario is I have to get a bundless console before the $50 dollar deal runs out.
i am not sure if you are referring to specifically the sso bundle, but i saw tons of assasin creed bundle, both kinect, and kinectless at my local bestbuy store. when i went to redeem my bb mystery reward

Well to keep in mind, many stores didn't get that many. Talking to the best buy and game stops around me each store only got like 4 or 5 sunset consoles is not less and even the call of duty ones were limited. Th AC one seems to be easy to find but its just a black xbox with a sleeve put over the box

So....I'm buying the COD XB1 and getting my discover card to price match Sam's Club....hopefully it works because price isn't reflected on the site but I do have the page saved when it did. 

Wish me luuuuuuuuuck

I def had the sunset bundles in mind but a lot of other bundles are selling well too. My Microsoft Store has zero bundles left. I dont really care for assassins creed so I'm passing on those bundles. Guess I am waiting on the next cool deal.

Picked up the Xbox Bundle with Assassin's Creed this afternoon, along with the free year of Xbox Live!  

Anyone interested in the code for $50 or willing to trade for Forza Horizon 2?  

No sweat today taking receipt from last week for Xbox one and walking out with Free Live.

Cashier just rung up the live and marked it down to $0.

Can't argue with Xbone out of pocket after trade-in for $120 w/ 1 year live.

My return and re-buy worked better than I was expecting because they didn't cancel out the original charge on my credit card, so I'll still be getting my Discover Cashback for buying online (10% - equates to ~$30).

Funny I was undecided whether I wanted the white Xbox, then when I finally made up my mind earlier this week, it sold out at Best Buy. I did find a Gamestop 30 miles away that has one copy left, but thankfully I came to my senses and decided it wasn't worth the money. After gas and taxes, I would be out near $400 for the thing. I still have a massive backlog of 360 games so no need to dig myself deeper, but dang it, I love that white and hate that this could be my only opportunity to get one. Still can't pull the trigger.
Kind of the same situation.

For those that miss out, don't feel bad. I bet this price drop will be permanent soon enough. There will be more opportunities for bundles and whatnot as Microsoft tries to level the field against Sony. The longer you wait, the more you save, and the better the game library gets. The price drop with a bundle kind of makes you anxious to get one, but not too long from now Halo 5 will be coming and you know some deals will be had then.

Was able to price adjust to get the free year of XBL AND keep my mover's coupon discount without an issue. It just took a bit for the customer service rep to get it to work since the system wasn't allowing XB1 and free Live bundles to work properly at the time (and it was already past 1 pm).

2 things!

First I am personally not opening my unity bundle until i see bf ads for bby, target and walmart just in case.

So I went to pm the XBL deal, only way they could make it work was return and rebuy. BUT if you do this, and a better deal BF, you can return X1, but they charge you $60 for the yr of XBL

2. if you are going to buy it today no matter what, look for the TITANFALL Xbox Live card, it gives you 12 Months+ 1 Bonus Month, and they will allow it.

IMO Since I had movers coupon and 10% from discover didn't seem worth it to dump 35$ in cash back for 13 mos of XBL when I am pretty sure there will be a equal if not better deal coming soon. my 2 cents!

Was able to price adjust to get the free year of XBL AND keep my mover's coupon discount without an issue. It just took a bit for the customer service rep to get it to work since the system wasn't allowing XB1 and free Live bundles to work properly at the time (and it was already past 1 pm).
Similar experience with me as well. I think the issue they have mine was initially finding the deal on their website, but after I showed it to them on my phone, they just rang up the 12 month card to $0 and printed out a new receipt with the XONE price after the mover's coupon. Really appreciated that the Customer Service dude was very helpful with getting everything sorted out.

Well i figure $335 OTD for a xbone w/ x2 AC games one brand new one not even a year old and 12 months free of live and 6 months 0%. just before Halo MCC i wouldent think any more more would be worth waiting on. Hell lots here are so picky about saving $2 on games but will buy 2-3 of each system. F'ing silly if you ask me to have more then one of any system.

Similar experience with me as well. I think the issue they have mine was initially finding the deal on their website, but after I showed it to them on my phone, they just rang up the 12 month card to $0 and printed out a new receipt with the XONE price after the mover's coupon. Really appreciated that the Customer Service dude was very helpful with getting everything sorted out.
My store was a participating store for the holiday event and the customer service clerk even told me that the registers were having trouble getting the free XBL to kick in for customers purchasing consoles - not sure what the hell was going on with their systems. Eventually she just said the hell with it and zeroed out the Live card, crediting back the amount to my credit card.

I'm just annoyed MS doesn't allow you to pick a game of your choice for the bundle.  That would make the most sense and allow more game sales for those not included in the bundle deals.  I don't want the AC games and if I can't sell them, I'm going to wait it out and see if another bundle shows up for Black Friday.  

Can confirm mover coupon stacked with Xbox one assassins bundle with one year of xbox live 340 out the door. 

My store was a participating store for the holiday event and the customer service clerk even told me that the registers were having trouble getting the free XBL to kick in for customers purchasing consoles - not sure what the hell was going on with their systems. Eventually she just said the hell with it and zeroed out the Live card, crediting back the amount to my credit card.
I was talking to a manager about this and apparently the xbox live card has to be the plain plastic card (not the call of duty or paper live cards)

bread's done
Back