$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

asspickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
15451559289_153b8fd7a1_z.jpg

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

*$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle. Offer valid November 2, 2014 through January 3, 2015 at participating retailers.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/xbox-one-special-savings

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Walmart.

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Best Buy.
Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Microsoft.

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart
Target
Newegg
ToysRus
Microsoft Store *Text "Play" to 29502 to receive a 5% off coupon from Microsoft - Thanks dreamer131313!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Got done doing the BB deal a little bit ago. Traded in a spare PS3 slim for the 150 credit and grabbed the COD bundle.  Wanted the Sunset bundle but no stock.  Getting rid of the slim for that much credit was a big deal to me which is why I went thru with it.  Don't necessarily like the COD bundle but it does have a 1tb drive and figure it'll be easier to sell if there ever is another white console release.

Still gonna keep it sealed for a bit, just in case. And I'll most likely sell off the game, whenever I open the console, and grab MCC... I've always been more Halo than COD anyway.

Oh, and I didn't know there were problems with getting LIVE for free.  My clerk mentioned there was a 20 off promo prompt, but I said I wanted the free LIVE promo and she got that one easy.  My store was really on the ball with the sale event:  table set up with free headphones and reps handing out pamphlets about the sale.

Think there were 5 other X1 sales in the short time I was there.  The AC bundle was the more popular choice.

Got done doing the BB deal a little bit ago. Traded in a spare PS3 slim for the 150 credit and grabbed the COD bundle.  Wanted the Sunset bundle but no stock.  Getting rid of the slim for that much credit was a big deal to me which is why I went thru with it.  Don't necessarily like the COD bundle but it does have a 1tb drive and figure it'll be easier to sell if there ever is another white console release.

Still gonna keep it sealed for a bit, just in case. And I'll most likely sell off the game, whenever I open the console, and grab MCC... I've always been more Halo than COD anyway.

Oh, and I didn't know there were problems with getting LIVE for free.  My clerk mentioned there was a 20 off promo prompt, but I said I wanted the free LIVE promo and she got that one easy.  My store was really on the ball with the sale event:  table set up with free headphones and reps handing out pamphlets about the sale.

Think there were 5 other X1 sales in the short time I was there.  The AC bundle was the more popular choice.

I was talking to a manager about this and apparently the xbox live card has to be the plain plastic card (not the call of duty or paper live cards)
Hmm, my store rep sold me one of the GTA V branded cards and it worked

Well now I just need to finally buy the console but I was able to pick up Sunset Overdrive for $26.48 plus $10 back in points from Kmart today.  I had $10.24 in points plus they sent me an email telling me I had $20 in "surprise points" that expired on 11/10.  So I then was able to stack a $5 off $35 coupon and a $10 back in points for spending $50.  I thought it was a pretty sweet deal.

I was surprised they even had copies because it was maybe the most pathetic video games section I have ever seen at a Kmart.  No CoD:AW, no Mordor, no Alien Isolation, etc....even though they had this signed up promoting the buy 2 select games get $40 back in points. 

Got xbox one AC bundle plus 1 year of live free for 315 plus taxes after movers coupon.just sold my AC code online for 43 bucks. What a deal. Now I can relax since I got a cheap xbox one before the madness of black Friday

Get the SSO Bundle a few days ago, not a bad price. It's the same price as the PS4, except with a free game or two.

Still have to buy the $25 charge-and-play kit and the $25 controller audio adapter, whereas the PS4 includes a rechargeable batter and the built-in audio port.

So it's really $399 for both consoles, but the XBO has a free game or two.

Get the SSO Bundle a few days ago, not a bad price. It's the same price as the PS4, except with a free game or two.

Still have to buy the $25 charge-and-play kit and the $25 controller audio adapter, whereas the PS4 includes a rechargeable batter and the built-in audio port.

So it's really $399 for both consoles, but the XBO has a free game or two.
So you should only need this if you want to chat right? I play mostly SP games or do not talk much on MP so I am assuming my headset will work at least for in game audio without the adapter right?

The XBO audio adapter is not just for chatting, it's for getting audio period. For example, if you want to hear detailed sounds of a game (environment, footsteps, shots, etc.). Also, if you want to minimize audio for late night gaming (ie I plug in my Beats headset on my PS4 controller, so I don't wake up my GF at night).

It's nice to have for sure, specially built-in. The XBO does make it nice by having mute, volume buttons on the adapter. However, it shouldn't be $25, it should be no more than $15, or have it built-in.

Got the COD version with this deal, got it home, sitting in front of the tv and realize I don't think I really want it.  I've been playing games on my computer which is more powerful, I can get games cheaper and mod them as well.  I was thinking it would be nice to play in the living room but when I went to hook it up all desire for it just left.  I'm going to think about it for a day or two.  It really was a great deal though.

Got the COD version with this deal, got it home, sitting in front of the tv and realize I don't think I really want it. I've been playing games on my computer which is more powerful, I can get games cheaper and mod them as well. I was thinking it would be nice to play in the living room but when I went to hook it up all desire for it just left. I'm going to think about it for a day or two. It really was a great deal though.
you need to buy the halo collection. 100 maps of online play with varied game types, that's worth the console purchase alone imo.

Got the COD version with this deal, got it home, sitting in front of the tv and realize I don't think I really want it. I've been playing games on my computer which is more powerful, I can get games cheaper and mod them as well. I was thinking it would be nice to play in the living room but when I went to hook it up all desire for it just left. I'm going to think about it for a day or two. It really was a great deal though.
Lol exactly what happened to me when I got one off craigslist for 220 with kinect. I also have a gaming pc, and I hate the tiles on the xbox one interface.

you need to buy the halo collection. 100 maps of online play with varied game types, that's worth the console purchase alone imo.
Meh, played so much Halo back in the day, I don't know if it would have any draw for me again. For me, no one game justifies the price of a console. I was thinking it might be worth it for exclusives like Sunset and whatever else is coming down the pipe, but I don't know. I think my problem is the cost, even after the trade in bonus it was $340. Granted that is for the COD version with the game and a year of live. Just seems like a lot of money to ocassionally play an exclusive. Will have to rest on it.

Glad to see so many people here were able to get in on the deal.

I have a SEALED SSOD bundle and they are telling me that to PM they need to return and re-buy BUT I can not have the same system because it "has to go back to Microsoft"...
LOL, I don't know how Best Buy policies work for employees, but I'd say that guy was interested in getting a hold of your SSO Bundle if you returned it. Either that, or he didn't want to do the PM and just made up whatever sounded right in his head. I don't know which is more likely.

Meh, played so much Halo back in the day, I don't know if it would have any draw for me again. For me, no one game justifies the price of a console. I was thinking it might be worth it for exclusives like Sunset and whatever else is coming down the pipe, but I don't know. I think my problem is the cost, even after the trade in bonus it was $340. Granted that is for the COD version with the game and a year of live. Just seems like a lot of money to ocassionally play an exclusive. Will have to rest on it.

Glad to see so many people here were able to get in on the deal.
Im in the same boat, I got the sso bundle and am thinking of selling it on ebay

you'd get a nice resale profit on the Sunset Overdrive bundle...it's OOS everywhere. I sort of regret my SSO Bundle XBO purchase...it was an impulse buy because it was the last one at BB. I should have kept it unopened and sold it on CL of eBay.

you'd get a nice resale profit on the Sunset Overdrive bundle...it's OOS everywhere. I sort of regret my SSO Bundle XBO purchase...it was an impulse buy because it was the last one at BB. I should have kept it unopened and sold it on CL of eBay.
how much on ebay do you think, im having a hard time gauging the value. prices on there are all over the place

how much on ebay do you think, im having a hard time gauging the value. prices on there are all over the place
I have CL'ers emailing me on mine all the time explaining that they can get the "white one" anywhere and offering $300... It's a crapshoot really. I'm asking $425 for mine which is sealed.

While I like the look of the white the CAG in me comes out if I can turn a profit then just go get the COD or AC bundle and get more games with the profit due to Targets B2G1 sale...

I have CL'ers emailing me on mine all the time explaining that they can get the "white one" anywhere and offering $300... It's a crapshoot really. I'm asking $425 for mine which is sealed.

While I like the look of the white the CAG in me comes out if I can turn a profit then just go get the COD or AC bundle and get more games with the profit due to Targets B2G1 sale...
Can you elaborate on that last part

You can easily sell sunset overdrive bundle in the 500 dollar range now.  One auction is at $560 now. 

Say you sell it for 560.  you lose 56 on winning fee, then say 20 dollars for shipping. Then 16 dollars for paypal fee. 

So you are selling it for $468. A matter of aesthetics, but that's $118 credit towards getting the AC bundle.

But I am willing to bet that you can sell it for 600 and that will be $158 credit towards getting the cheaper bundle.

It's all up to the person if they want to keep the white version or not. I don't care about the look and I'll monitor how high these will really go.

You can easily sell sunset overdrive bundle in the 500 dollar range now. One auction is at $560 now.

Say you sell it for 560. you lose 56 on winning fee, then say 20 dollars for shipping. Then 16 dollars for paypal fee.

So you are selling it for $468. A matter of aesthetics, but that's $118 credit towards getting the AC bundle.

But I am willing to bet that you can sell it for 600 and that will be $158 credit towards getting the cheaper bundle.

It's all up to the person if they want to keep the white version or not. I don't care about the look and I'll monitor how high these will really go.
The consoles that were bidded up that high probably aren't going to be sold. I've been monitoring the Ebay consoles for the past few days and a new user with 0 feedback is bidding most systems very high, probably with no intent to pay.

Im the same way. The white is nice but Id rather get some profit back and use it towards another Xbone bundle
Ahhh you made me think of all the Xbox Ones I have had,at this point I bet it's like 8 or 9, I have sold each one for profit,alot of profit for the first 3 I had, so at this point I figure they are paying me to take them away now lol

The consoles that were bidded up that high probably aren't going to be sold. I've been monitoring the Ebay consoles for the past few days and a new user with 0 feedback is bidding most systems very high, probably with no intent to pay.
that is the seller's fault because they can restrict people with limited feedback (say <10) from bidding on the auction.

I mean someone with 120 positive feedback just bought a sunset overdrive bundle for $1k.

So if you guys who possess it, you can literally get a free xbox one considering how extreme the market is.

Also, if you offer international shipping, you can really drive the price up. Yes you will lose custom's fees, but I think you can get away with 800-1000 sell if you offer the item globally.

that is the seller's fault because they can restrict people with limited feedback (say <10) from bidding on the auction.

I mean someone with 120 positive feedback just bought a sunset overdrive bundle for $1k.

So if you guys who possess it, you can literally get a free xbox one considering how extreme the market is.
It's Microsoft selling them! They withheld the last of their stock to make them limited and now they are selling them for a huge profit

But this is making me think, there is one sso bundle left at my local Wal-Mart, I'm thinking of buying it just to sell it now lol

It's Microsoft selling them! They withheld the last of their stock to make them limited and now they are selling them for a huge profit

But this is making me think, there is one sso bundle left at my local Wal-Mart, I'm thinking of buying it just to sell it now lol
you better get your ass there and buy it, if it's even there.

not the end of the world lads. You can get xbox bundle for $330 on BF weekend with dell. If you end up paying 280-290, you're kind of losing value because the game costs 55-60 dollars.

Can confirm mover coupon stacked with Xbox one assassins bundle with one year of xbox live 340 out the door.
Same here, despite having people on here saying how they were looking forward to laughing at people that didn't get the mover's plus the free year to stack. No special effort either, the computer did it right the first time. The employee did mention that he wasn't sure the mover's coupon worked on consoles (which we know it does on the One), but had no issue just ringing it up. Assassin's Creed + Kinect bundle, free year of live for a bit over $420 (after tax) total out the door. The store I went to was one of the promo stores, also got a free pair of ear buds and a piece of chocolate.

Same here, despite having people on here saying how they were looking forward to laughing at people that didn't get the mover's plus the free year to stack. No special effort either, the computer did it right the first time. The employee did mention that he wasn't sure the mover's coupon worked on consoles (which we know it does on the One), but had no issue just ringing it up. Assassin's Creed + Kinect bundle, free year of live for a bit over $420 (after tax) total out the door. The store I went to was one of the promo stores, also got a free pair of ear buds and a piece of chocolate.
Damn, thats awesome.

Not sure if it was worth to deal with returning / rebuying and getting another movers coupon though. Ill just pay 35 on BF somewhere.

Thats awesome it worked for people though, I wish I had been able to just wait and get the SSO bundle, but obviously I had to jump while I could.

So new member silversorgo Pm'ed me asking to post 2 online 10% off movers coupon codes that can be used at BB.com, he's new so he cant. I thought this would be a great place to post them. Please post if you used one, and thanks to silversorgo for his generosity!

216abf028

216abf077

Damn, thats awesome.

Not sure if it was worth to deal with returning / rebuying and getting another movers coupon though. Ill just pay 35 on BF somewhere.

Thats awesome it worked for people though, I wish I had been able to just wait and get the SSO bundle, but obviously I had to jump while I could.
I'm quite content with my 250 dollar Sunset Overdrive Bundle. Now if only my friend would pay up (long story) so I can keep it. I'm just no good with confrontation.

So new member silversorgo Pm'ed me asking to post 2 online 10% off movers coupon codes that can be used at BB.com, he's new so he cant. I thought this would be a great place to post them. Please post if you used one, and thanks to silversorgo for his generosity!

216abf028

216abf077
Thanks for posting! I used 216abf077 towards a tablet I was planning to grab in-store tomorrow. I sent Silver a PM to thank him as well.

bread's done
Back