50% off gaming magazines @ Amazon - XBM, Nintendo Power, OPM, PCGamer (YMMV)

dominator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
I'm not sure if it's been posted yet, but I searched for it and found nothing. Anyways, I got an e-mail from Amazon and it reads like this:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Your recent purchase at Amazon's Video Games Store qualifies you for an exclusive offer: get an extra 50% off select gaming magazines.

Use your code, XXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX, at checkout, and the discount(s) will apply. This offer expires May 31

I'm pretty sure the code is unique, which is why I didn't post it. I just recently bought the limited edition red 360 controller and I got this e-mail, so keep a look out in your e-mails if you're interested.

I got the same email after ordering God of War 3 and used the coupon code to get PlayStation: The Official Magazine for 1 year for $9.

Be advised that the advertised prices of the mags may differ from the actual prices. For instance, when I first got the email it had an image of the PlayStation mag saying I could get it for $6.50 after the discount. However, I waited a few weeks to purchase and in that time the price had gone up to $18, $9 after the coupon code.

amazon was running the 2 years for 1 year price few weeks back..

picked up 2 years of nintendo power playstation mag and xbox dirt cheap

bread's done
Back