50% off invisible shield

Interesting. It just came in a bubble padded envelope with the protectors wrapped up. The invoice mentions 1 application materials box, which I didn't get. It seemed like a weird way to ship the protectors.

I ordered a invisible shield for my PSP-2000 when they had an after christmas special and after a full year I took it off. The coat for the psp was decent but the one on the screen was terrible. There was a gap between the screen and the coat on all four sides and it had all kinds of dust in it. Also the screen was barely visible and even with trying to clean it, it wasn't any fun to play. I took it off and the difference is night and day. I forgot how beautiful the psp screen was.

I just got my shipment yesterday.
Everything nice and heat in their own "generic box w/ application kit".
Now I just have to brave putting something wet on my electronics.
This is going to be fun.:bouncy:

Wow, people must have been bad at applying the shield. I just got mine today, and the bottle is probably twice as big as what used to come with it. And the squeegee is actually rubbery. Its used to be hard plastic with a bit of a flimsy tip.

a few days ago got my shields i installed one for my cellphone and it kick a$$....

i really recomend this shield........

I got mine maybe a week or two ago and the imperfections pretty much disappear after the first few days. Though I managed to get a piece of lint ONLY under the screen portion. And it sucks because the resolution on my phone is pretty high (640x480) so that single piece of dust is covering up more than just a few pixels.

I ordered another just because it's still cheap. Screen only cost $6. I suppose I could've sent back the whole thing but then I'd have to reapply the entire case and still have to pay $4 shipping back.

bread's done
Back