50% Off @ Papa John's and Support ESports

SnoT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
http://www.pizza.gg/

Found this on SlickDeals and thought I'd post it here since it's somewhat gaming related.
Goto the site pick who you support in Esports (I Picked fighting games) takes you to the Papa John's website and use the code given to get 50% off each item you order. You can put the code in multiple times for each item you order.

I buy Papa John's as besides Pizza hut only option around. I won't shop at Pizza Hut since they like to post no CCW signs in there stores.

[quote name='SnoT']I buy Papa John's as besides Pizza hut only option around. I won't shop at Pizza Hut since they like to post no CCW signs in there stores.[/QUOTE]

Have you seen some people at a buffet? I wouldn't want to go into a buffet where people can carry concealed weapons. Some fat guy would likely shoot me over the last piece of pepperoni pizza.

What in the hell have I read? The usual "LOL chain pizza gives you diarrhea" idiot, and a person complaining about not being able to carry a f'n gun into Pizza Hut?

If ever that "I don't wanna live on this planet anymore" meme was necessary...

i hate papa johns almost as much as i hate esports. also this seems like it doesnt belong in this forum at all

[quote name='kidkash03']What in the hell have I read? The usual "LOL chain pizza gives you diarrhea" idiot, and a person complaining about not being able to carry a f'n gun into Pizza Hut?

If ever that "I don't wanna live on this planet anymore" meme was necessary...[/QUOTE]

But everyone knows the best way to cut a pizza is with a semi-automatic.

o556HXx.jpg

esports! (relevant)

diarrhea! (relevant?)

cutting pizza with a gun? now that's just silly. i like to cut my pizza with the well sharpened paranoia that makes me think i need a gun everywhere. that way it doesn't get so covered in cheese/sauce for when I need to defend 'merica.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']God forbid you can't bring a loaded gun into a pizzeria.[/QUOTE]

It's a choice I make doesn't mean it applies to everyone else too. I'm also not one of the people who have recently jumped on the 2nd amendment bandwagon either. I've had my license for many years now and although it's sometimes difficult I try my best to not shop in stores / eat at places that I won't be able to protect myself or my family is the need arises. Luckily I have never had too but I'd rather not take the chance specially these days...

But back on topic...

I Say it's game related cause it's ESports (If you like it or not it is part of gaming.) and I'm sure most of you are avid pizza eaters while having your gaming sessions...

I guess I was the main reason why it started but lets leave the political / anti specific pizza chain arguments out? If the code helps you get some cheap food great that's all I inteded.

Uhh.. is something wrong with you guys?. i eat pizza just fine and don't get the runs or whatever you all are getting, lmao :lol:. all my monthly health check-ups at the Dr's office are always great. you may want to see your local doc about this. whatever you're doing you're doing it wrong! :rofl:

[quote name='brutushayesosu']Or go here. enter zipcode for local store. See all offers your local store accept.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that link! I can't believe I hadn't heard of that site before. I will probably get a lot of use out of this, so... awesome! Cheers!

I like papa johns... so thanks. Don't most of the sotdown pizza huts serve beer? In Nc that would make it non permissible to concealed carry in the establishment.

[quote name='shadowkast']how is this gaming related?[/QUOTE]

Same way that Doritos and Mountain Dew are. All gamers are obese diabetics, they cut your foot off and pump you full of lard the first time you play a video game.

Personally, I won't eat at any restaurants that don't let me SHOOT my gun. So.... basically I just eat at Golden Corral.

The usual "LOL chain pizza gives you diarrhea" idiot
You don't know what you're talking about. Why do you think they call pizza joints "Pizza-reahs?"

[quote name='Anexanhume']Never voluntarily supporting them after his asshat moves on Obamacare.[/QUOTE]

I'm not really sure what this is referring to. Yes I goggled.

[quote name='shaggyc']I like papa johns... so thanks. Don't most of the sotdown pizza huts serve beer? In Nc that would make it non permissible to concealed carry in the establishment.[/QUOTE]

In Ohio as long as you are not drinking you are allowed to carry somewhere that serves beer.

Edit: [quote name='basilofbkrst']I'm not really sure what this is referring to. Yes I goggled.[/QUOTE]
Supposedly he cut a bunch of stuff fired a bunch of people etc saying cause of Obamacare he couldn't afford all of it or something...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickung...ay-huge-price-for-anti-obamacare-politicking/

Guess I'm gonna look like an ahole, but I don't see how Papa Jones is doing asshat moves. A ) Health Insurance required by a company does cost money, B ) It's not the worst offender by far I'm sure. I have 2 friends that work the AMC that previously were able to get 50-60 hours a week if they wanted (AMC doesn't do overtime). Around the health insurance kick in no one gets more than 28 hours.

[quote name='kidkash03']What in the hell have I read? The usual "LOL chain pizza gives you diarrhea" idiot, and a person complaining about not being able to carry a f'n gun into Pizza Hut?

If ever that "I don't wanna live on this planet anymore" meme was necessary...[/QUOTE]

Papa Johns in particular is the only pizza chain to make me sick every single time I eat it.

[quote name='basilofbkrst']Guess I'm gonna look like an ahole, but I don't see how Papa Jones is doing asshat moves. A ) Health Insurance required by a company does cost money, B ) It's not the worst offender by far I'm sure. I have 2 friends that work the AMC that previously were able to get 50-60 hours a week if they wanted (AMC doesn't do overtime). Around the health insurance kick in no one gets more than 28 hours.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's because he complains that he can't afford health insurance for his employees and then gives away a ton of pizzas for free.

Correct me if I'm wrong but he said that he was going to cut jobs/wages if it passed and was going to recoup it from his overpaid minimum wage employees.

[quote name='whoknows']Maybe it's because he complains that he can't afford health insurance for his employees and then gives away a ton of pizzas for free.[/QUOTE]

I will give him a slight pass on that end since it was likely paid for almost entirely through the insurance these companies take out on such promotions and almost always end up making money on it in the long run.

He is just saying what all other business people are thinking. Reality is that Obama care is not good for employers and it is not good for working-class employees. As soon as the general public truly understands the new law when It goes into effect Things are likely to get ugly.

While not a video game deal, this really helped me out. I had to order seven large pizzas for my son's birthday party tomorrow and this deal just saved me like $45. Thanks!

[quote name='mrclutch']He is just saying what all other business people are thinking. Reality is that Obama care is not good for employers and it is not good for working-class employees. As soon as the general public truly understands the new law when It goes into effect Things are likely to get ugly.[/QUOTE]

Neither is having employees that have to miss work due to preventable illness or who cannot perform their jobs for untreated health reasons.

[quote name='SnoT']It's a choice I make doesn't mean it applies to everyone else too. I'm also not one of the people who have recently jumped on the 2nd amendment bandwagon either. I've had my license for many years now and although it's sometimes difficult I try my best to not shop in stores / eat at places that I won't be able to protect myself or my family is the need arises. Luckily I have never had too but I'd rather not take the chance specially these days...

But back on topic...

I Say it's game related cause it's ESports (If you like it or not it is part of gaming.) and I'm sure most of you are avid pizza eaters while having your gaming sessions...

I guess I was the main reason why it started but lets leave the political / anti specific pizza chain arguments out? If the code helps you get some cheap food great that's all I inteded.[/QUOTE]

Life must be hard in Lakemore, Ohio.

bread's done
Back