50% off sale at VGD CLOSEOUTS BIG TIME! 1/2 price... HALF-PRICE!!!!

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
It's been a while since I have had a good sale but it's been a long time coming. So here it is. I hope you all arent broke from the BB $5 deals.

50% off applies to the following categories

NEOGEO POCKET ITEMS

WONDERSWAN GAMES

GAMEBOY COLOR GAMES

GAME GEAR GAMES

GAME.COM

ATARI LYNX GAMES

N-GAGE

This is the big one. Lots of stuff I just need to sell to make some money. My loss is your gain. I will do my best to answer questions.

BTW-The sale will end whenever I feel like it.

[quote name='

BTW-The sale will end whenever I feel like it.[/quote']

Alright Defender.

Great sale. I'll try to buy some gameboy games. :D

Defender, I just bought $60 worth of your games. I forgot to use the FREETOSHIP coupon... would you send me back a $3.99 paypal pleeeaseee? Can you?

THank you

grr...do I really have to refund you $4 for an order I am losing out $300 on?

Well the coupon is only good once per customer so either A) I will cancel your order and you MAYBE can get the games in again before someone else does.
B) well you can just pay the $3.99 shipping on something that's really cheap for you and you can use the coupon another day

You tell me. Sorry to be stingy but I am really broke.

[quote name='defender']This sale really hurts. I think I am gonna be sick.[/quote]

Have you tried Crack coccaine? It's Great!

I am 99 percent sure there is no region lockout on the NGPC. I am probably gonna pick up that one along with KOF EX2 towards the end of the week

Yeesh... I tried to buy some stuff, but I ran into some problems.

For one thing CAG-5 ($5 off $40) requires you to spend $43.99 for some reason... and I'd only spent $42... so when I went back to replace it with freetoship it then said almost all the stuff I wanted was sold out.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Defender, you sir are a HERO. ::asks for Fark Hero tag to be posted::[/quote]

hero.gif

That said, I don't think I'll be ordering anything...mainly because everything's out of stock. Oh well... :?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I am 99 percent sure there is no region lockout on the NGPC. I am probably gonna pick up that one along with KOF EX2 towards the end of the week[/quote]

i was wondering more along the lines of how much of the game is in japanese? like some games you can import and most of the game will be in english but others are all in japanese. this being a strat rpg i was wondering how difficult it would be to play.

Defender, is there any chance you could make it to where you could sort games by price? Also, do you even restock on those $9.99 games for xbox?

Defender, your B&M store isn't in danger is it? It's one of my favorite haunts in the Village and where I tend to pick up my games (especially for the DC).

[quote name='defender']you can sort by price now[/quote] You can on xbox from lowest to highest?

Very nice deals, I'll have to really look and see if I can put together an order

[quote name='MisterRaven']Damn. The only Gameboy Color game that I wanted was Metal Gear Solid, and it's gone. I'll find it someday.[/quote]

Have you tried Circuit City? It's $9.99 there

The store will most likely close by end of summer. If it does stay open it will not be the game store it was. All the old classic stuff has got to go. I plan on continuing mail-order and internet sales but Multimedia 1.0 is history.

I plan to make a long thread soon in off-topic about the affairs of the current game industry. I think there is a crash occuring as I write this. Look at the best buy sale of $4.99 titles...when in the history of gaming were titles that cheap that fast! Freedom Fighters is an EA game. Since when do EA games go to $5 within a year of release and it's even a good game. So is beyond good and evil and a couple others there.

There are some serious problems. Stores are dropping like flies. First FAO then KBTOYS, and it will continue.

Defender you posted alot of good deals here. While some of your prices were a bit off, your overall selection was good. I passed word around of your place.

While I am soaking up in the cheapness in alot of games, I have to agree the videogame industry is WAY oversaturated right now. There are way too many companies out there making video games right now, and too many companies that produce TOO many titles rather then focusing on just several Even the handheld market is going to be a bit crowded in the near future. More and more companies are starting to realize that their games aren't going to sell as well without some major advertising and recongition. There are also a few games out there that got the advertisement and were good games but just didn't do well at all. If you want games that are pure quality but don't sell well look no further then Sega. Otogi, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Shenmue 2 were all godly games that didn't sell well at all. Even games from Microsoft failed to impress the market. Voodoo Vince anyone? PGR2 also didn't sell above 30k copies in It's intial month of release, and has only sold marginally better due to a $20 price drop. Top Spin also did supposively pretty bad despite being arguably the best tennis game ever.

However I think some of the BB sales are exceptions. I think BB is just making room for the new XMas rush of games coming in. I know MMZero 2 sold decently, as did Hulk and a few other games. I'm sure were bound to see this happen twice a year (before christmas and after) just to make room for new titles.

Anyways enough blabbing. Thanks for the deals.

bread's done
Back