50% off select gaming magazines [Amazon] *Dead

[quote name='janesvilleninja']I don't see how this is contest or free just saying : /[/QUOTE]

It's a free code to use to save some money. That's why it's here. Because the OP thought it'd be nice to give someone else a code he wasn't going to use. And for that, we thank you ^_^ Thanks 8ball305.

[quote name='janesvilleninja']I don't see how this is contest or free just saying : /[/QUOTE]

We have enough people who just enter threads to post a complaint or something not helpfull to up their post count and leave, we dont need anymore.

This site is held together by us sharing with eachother. If people just post stuff like that and dont make the person feel appreciated for helping others for reason eventually they will get tired of it and just not post anything anymore.

So if you cant say thank you or say something thats actually on topic, then dont post at all.

Anyone have a code they can spare via pm? Pretty much if you just bought a game off amazon, you should have one in your email. ;x

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']It's a free code to use to save some money. That's why it's here. Because the OP thought it'd be nice to give someone else a code he wasn't going to use. And for that, we thank you ^_^ Thanks 8ball305.[/QUOTE]

No problem I figured I wasn't going to use the code and might as well not let it go to waste. Someone else could of easily erased the email and not shared the code, its not completely free but you save a couple of bucks.

bread's done
Back