50% Off Shipping on Video Games and Accessories at Thumbmonkey.com!

thumbmonkey

CAGiversary!
Hello again from Thumbmonkey!

My name is Katy and I represent Thumbmonkey.com. If you have seen our previous post you are aware of our website and some of the great prices we have to offer on video games and video game accessories. We have reevaluated our promotional offers in order to better reflect your desires here at CAG, and also what we think is fair as a company. Please be aware that though in some cases our shipping is on the moderately high side, our product pricing is SIGNIFICANTLY lower than you may be able to find elsewhere! You should find that our current CAG promotions will make taking a look at our website very much worth your while.

Here is what we are offering: 50% off shipping rates when you purchase ANY 1-4 items through www.thumbmonkey.com, and 75% off shipping rates when you purchase ANY 5 or more items! Only one coupon code can be redeemed per order, and they are NOT compatible with our google checkout feature or with purchases made through Thumbmonkey's Ebay store.

Edit for codes update:

Coupon code #1: CAG5014 (%50 off shipping 1-4 items)
Coupon code #2: CAG5075 (%75 off 5 of more items)
http://www.thumbmonkey.com

Give us a look and find out if there is anything you may be interested in! Also keep in mind that our stock is continuously being updated so if we don't have it now, we may have it soon!

Thanks for reading and please feel free to comment if you have any questions or opinions that you would like to share.

Katy

You know what, with no cases and other such, I just can't trust a site like this.it reminds me of that story where that couple that had the job at the post office stole like some 1000 games/movies. Plus why would anyone buy a used game without actualy seeing the disc itself. Some people will do this and be satisfied, but this is like that orange box taiwan offer, I'll won't get involved. Good luck with the rest of you.

OK, there's another wonky thing about the site, the shipping charges aren't universal for every game. I mean, I could kinda understand charging a bit more for Real World Golf for Xbox, but the shipping is about $17.

Shipping for other games goes up and down too, from $5.95 for some, to $7.95 for others, yet most of these games will end up weighing the same, especially those which are disc only.

I'm thus far NOT liking what I'm seeing.

[quote name='nazrad']Have they even bothered to try and explain the new games with no cases?[/quote]Yes, they have:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158048
It doesn't necessarily set anyone at ease though who is already wary of no-case games for one of the many reasons someone would be wary. I know that plenty of liquidators do get damaged box items, but I'd rather get the damaged box included for that additional sense of security that the disc didn't just "slip" off the assembly line. It makes me feel like I'm buying remaindered books with no covers.

They sent out my order yesterday priority mail. Pretty good for 5 games for $4 shipped priority.

Even sent a tracking #, so yes, the 5 for free shipping code works just fine, no matter the price.

These are pulled directly from the thumbmonkey site, and could work out better for someone depending on how the various shipping charges work out:
$10 off for orders with 5 or more items
Coupon Code: CA5items
Expiration Date: November 30, 2007

$8 off for orders with 4 or more items
Coupon Code: CA4items

$6 off for orders with 3 or more items
Coupon Code: CA3items

$3 off for orders with 2 or more items
Coupon Code: CA2items

got my copies of Gears of War and Rainbow Six: Vegas today

both were in really good condition (no scratches whatsoever) and they even apparently found a manual for Rainbow Six: Vegas even though I had bought the no manual listing

I definitely recommend them for when you can get free shipping :p or reasonable shipping price at least

Wow. With a little better advertising, these guys could really be a stopping power in gaming.

So I recieved my order today, and it's exactly how it's supposed to be. Some even came with manuals when I'm not sure they were supposed too.

And, I got to deal with customer service! I ordered Full Spectrum Warriors: Ten Hammers and recieved the original. A quick 2 minute (or less) call, and Ten Hammers was on its way, and enclosed in the package would be a self service sticker w/ postage paid. The CSR even made sure I knew his name and to ask for him if any problems arrised. Super nice...if your reading this, thanks Bill!

Like I said, they need to work on their promo's a bit more, but besides that, I love these guys. Not to mention I got:

Deadly Dozen: Pacific Theater
The Suffering: Ties that Bind
Matrix: Path of Neo
Uno & Robotron Live codes
FSW: Ten Hammers for Xbox (sealed, mind you)

all for $8.95 shipped.

Give them a try before you nay-say.

Also, regarding the condition of the items...the statement of "new but no box" certainly seems true. The items I recieved were mint, but with no box. I certainly could see how they just had to throw away the box since it was damaged.

I give these guys an A+ so far.

Hi from Scott at Thumbmonkey! If you're not looking for answers to previous posts in this thread and just want the deals you came here for, skip right to the bottom of this post and start saving with a CAG-only coupon code!

I'm posting this to answer a few questions and clear up any mystery about who we are and how we do what we do. Writing a novel isn't my intent, so bear with me while I go over a few things.

We have been in business for 5 years. In our first 4 years we sold video games and other merchandise under the Phoenix Trading Company name/brand. In early 2007, we spun-off the video game portion of our business under the name Thumbmonkey with the goal of creating a better shopping experience for our customers.

The bulk of our merchandise is sold on eBay (id's: phoenixtradingcompany and thumbmonkeygames). To give an example of our emphasis on value and customer service, we maintain a positive feedback rating of 99% or greater. Anything less than this is unacceptable to us, and we make every effort to ensure that our customers are happy with their purchases. Our customer service team is available to answer any questions or complaints. Compliments are accepted too! Thanks to the above post with one for Bill, he appreciated it.

To make video gaming more affordable, we buy our products from a variety of unconventional sources versus the typical large distributors. We buy closeouts, overstock and items that have superficial packaging damage. This is evident in items marked as "new", but without the original packaging. Anything that arrives in this state is inspected by our staff to ensure you are getting what is advertised.

Thumbmonkey's products consist of both new and pre-played items, the condition of which are all clearly noted in their description.

Regarding the inconsistency of previous posts from us to CAG, I sincerely apologize to the CAG community, as well as Katy. Katy is a relatively new (and valued!) employee with us here at Thumbmonkey. So new in fact, that she simply was not adequately familiar enough with our whole business that she was not able to always provide accurate information or to answer all of your questions.

I hope this post answered some of the questions you folks have about our business, and I would be more than happy to answer any more you should have. You can leave a reply here if you like, I'll be here lurking and posting. You can also shoot me an email at [email protected]. We set up an email just for you folks, so feel free to use it!

I know that there was some confusion regarding our coupon codes. We're obviously new to both using these and posting to a community as gigantic as this one. While we are a business trying to sell video games and accessories, we're also trying our hardest to make the CAG community happy with our deals. To maintain the balance between any sort of profit and happy CAGers, we are offering the following coupon codes to all readers here.

These coupons are valid until November 30th, 2007. Use them when you are checking out at our website, Thumbmonkey.com. These will not work on eBay!

Keep gaming,

Scott

so i've got a quick question... you guys use UPS for shipping, right? In looking at your prices, it seems like they are in line with UPS deliveries for a business to a residential address. I think people wouldn't complain about shipping (as much) if they realized that you use a more expensive carrier.

[quote name='xmrblondex']so i've got a quick question... you guys use UPS for shipping, right? In looking at your prices, it seems like they are in line with UPS deliveries for a business to a residential address. I think people wouldn't complain about shipping (as much) if they realized that you use a more expensive carrier.[/quote]

They use USPS Priority. That might be something to look at...maybe changing to Media?

Our shipping depends on the item(s) purchased. We use first class, priority and UPS. We did use media mail at some point in the past but the delay that it caused in delivery time make it an unfavorable option and we discontinued the option. Maybe it's time to revisit that, I will definitely mention it to others at work in the morning. Thanks!

WTF the coupons just got worse again. Now instead of buy 5 items get free shipping you get 75% off inflated shipping prices. No thanks

[quote name='thumbmonkey']

I know that there was some confusion regarding our coupon codes. We're obviously new to both using these and posting to a community as gigantic as this one. While we are a business trying to sell video games and accessories, we're also trying our hardest to make the CAG community happy with our deals. To maintain the balance between any sort of profit and happy CAGers, we are offering the following coupon codes to all readers here.

These coupons are valid until November 30th, 2007. Use them when you are checking out at our website, Thumbmonkey.com. These will not work on eBay!

Keep gaming,

Scott[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kklems']WTF the coupons just got worse again. Now instead of buy 5 items get free shipping you get 75% off inflated shipping prices. No thanks[/QUOTE]
that, and any potential purchases seem to have been removed from the site. I was thinking about gears and rainbow six when they had the free shipping code. I just couldn't talk myself into submitting the order... they just seemed too fishy. Now, they don't have anything worth buying anyhow (especially considering shipping). Oh well, i guess they made my decision for me.

We did use media mail at one point, but the delayed receive time gave us more negative feedback than positive and we decided to go with what we currently use. A mix of first class, priority and UPS is our usual, depending on the package size.

WTF the coupons just got worse again. Now instead of buy 5 items get free shipping you get 75% off inflated shipping prices. No thanks
I'm sorry that you don't find our current code to be appealing. It's a pretty big discount, and while it's not the %100 off code that we used for a bit, it lets us give some decent savings off our already competetive prices while still letting us stay in business. Add some items to your cart, add the postage and see if it's a good deal for you. Our goal is low prices and I think you'll see that the end result is usually a very good buy.

that, and any potential purchases seem to have been removed from the site. I was thinking about gears and rainbow six when they had the free shipping code. I just couldn't talk myself into submitting the order... they just seemed too fishy. Now, they don't have anything worth buying anyhow (especially considering shipping). Oh well, i guess they made my decision for me.
The response to our code was huge! Much bigger than we anticipated, and our 360/PS3 stock was decimated amazingly fast. There are still some good titles left, but Gears and Rainbow Six are unfortunately out at the moment. Check back though, we get them in quite a bit. Nothing has been pulled from the site, simply sold out.

$33.25 shipping for 5 items before a coupon? $8.33 after coupon. I think I will pass. Charge reasonable prices and reasonable shipping and spare us the "coupons"

[quote name='thumbmonkey']We did use media mail at one point, but the delayed receive time gave us more negative feedback than positive and we decided to go with what we currently use. A mix of first class, priority and UPS is our usual, depending on the package size.

I'm sorry that you don't find our current code to be appealing. It's a pretty big discount, and while it's not the %100 off code that we used for a bit, it lets us give some decent savings off our already competetive prices while still letting us stay in business. Add some items to your cart, add the postage and see if it's a good deal for you. Our goal is low prices and I think you'll see that the end result is usually a very good buy.

The response to our code was huge! Much bigger than we anticipated, and our 360/PS3 stock was decimated amazingly fast. There are still some good titles left, but Gears and Rainbow Six are unfortunately out at the moment. Check back though, we get them in quite a bit. Nothing has been pulled from the site, simply sold out.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Seems like there's a lot of unhappy CAG's in this thread, should I lock it?[/quote]
I don't think so, and you can see my responses from Page 1 as to why.

[quote name='evilmax17']Most small companies have a few things that CAG will complain about, and this "introductory hazing" has come to be expected. The good retailers will listen to the levied complaints and change, the bad ones will be forgotten.[/quote]

Defender was met with the same exact response when he first introduced himself to CAG, and that worked out fine.

A few CAGs seem to be very happy with the site, and the store employees are being fair enough in their responses. No company is going to change overnight, but they seem very receptive to CAG feedback and criticism.

So far, they haven't been spamming, and nobody has been scammed.

Give them time to grow.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Seems like there's a lot of unhappy CAG's in this thread, should I lock it?[/QUOTE]

No don't lock it. As long you Cheapie is ok with the self-promotion they still are a legit site offering games. People can look at that the details and make their own decisions about sites offering a discount on jacked up shipping prices and presenting it like a deal. Some people may feel the deals are worth it (prices on the games themself are reasonable...I just think it is underhanded to charge asinine amounts of shipping and than offer a "coupon") Shipping after the coupon is more in line for UPS shipping rates (but I think they use USPS mostly which is cheaper) I choose to speak with my wallet by closing it but others may be happy with the cost.

I wrote a fairly lengthy email to Scott telling him why so many CAGs were so displeased.

I highlighted the fact that the outrageous shipping charges makes people buy their low end merchandise (see Putt Putt and Judge Dread in the PC seciont) for a cheaper overall price point. It loses the company money both ways (by losing merchadise, even if its crappy merchandise and by loosing money on the shipping charges).

I'm not going to copy and paste the entire email I recieved back...

but here are some things you'll find interesting.

1) The initial LJ coupon was intended for just that, the LJ community. When something like that hit CAG, things went to crap. Think about it...you could have placed an order for Putt Putt on the PC for $.29, used the 100% shipping coupon, and gotten Putt Putt shipped Priority Mail to you for $.29. I think enough of us are traders to see that Priority costs a lot more than $.29, not to mention the cost of the game itself (how ever low it may be). The LJ coupon was intended to spark interest, never to give us all such massive deals (when you consider the price of Priority...)

2) They are a new company when dealing with coupons. Like they have said numerous times...they are primarily an Ebay company, which doesn't use coupons. They are still figuring things out. But like I mentioned in my last point...they are trying to find a balance between smoothing things over with us CAGs and not going into bankruptcy (which would have happened had they kept shipping out Putt Putt via Priority for $.29)

I have a very strong feeling with a little effort, these guys will very easily win back CAGs. They have an awesome market (the I want cheap games and don't care about boxes and manuals market) so I know they'll succeed here. They are just getting used to working on such a large scale. I suggested to them instead of charging outrageous shipping then offering coupons, be straight up. Offer shipping for maybe $4-5 w/ each additional item being $1 and then offering $10 off $40 or something might be more inline and encouraging for CAGers.

Thanks to Scott for the quick response to the email, BTW. Let me know if there's any way I can help in the future.

Hmm, I originally thought this post was spam due to there being 2 of them and they are self-promoting.

However, if they get rid of the ridiculous shipping charges and give us some good codes, we may have something here.

Seriously Thumbmonkey, if you have to offer a 100% off shipping code to make something a good deal, isn't that a clue that the shipping costs ARE completely ridiculous?

BTW, Evilmax17, you are real OPTIMIST. A good thing no doubt, but we do need to be careful on allowing self-promotion. So far, I think letting this thread continue was a good choice as a few CAG's have gotten some good deals.

still very pleased I jumped on Gears and Vegas when the free code worked, I got cases for both from my local gamestop manager and as I mentioned the discs were in near mint condition :)

oh and kklems I personally wouldn't think $8 shipping on 5 items is that bad, try to get that low on 5 items from a site like eStarland (which I love but their shipping can get somewhat crazy too with larger orders)

[quote name='buckythekat']still very pleased I jumped on Gears and Vegas when the free code worked, I got cases for both from my local gamestop manager and as I mentioned the discs were in near mint condition :)

oh and kklems I personally wouldn't think $8 shipping on 5 items is that bad, try to get that low on 5 items from a site like eStarland (which I love but their shipping can get somewhat crazy too with larger orders)[/QUOTE]

$8 is fairly reasonable but that was post coupon. Pre coupon was over $33 so basically the coupon was worthless. And I think that is what rubs folks wrong.

[quote name='thumbmonkey']Hello again from Thumbmonkey!

My name is Katy and I represent Thumbmonkey.com. If you have seen our previous post you are aware of our website and some of the great prices we have to offer on video games and video game accessories. We have reevaluated our promotional offers in order to better reflect your desires here at CAG, and also what we think is fair as a company. Please be aware that though in some cases our shipping is on the moderately high side, our product pricing is SIGNIFICANTLY lower than you may be able to find elsewhere! You should find that our current CAG promotions will make taking a look at our website very much worth your while.

Here is what we are offering: 50% off shipping rates when you purchase ANY 1-4 items through www.thumbmonkey.com, and 75% off shipping rates when you purchase ANY 5 or more items! Only one coupon code can be redeemed per order, and they are NOT compatible with our google checkout feature or with purchases made through Thumbmonkey's Ebay store.

Edit for codes update:

Give us a look and find out if there is anything you may be interested in! Also keep in mind that our stock is continuously being updated so if we don't have it now, we may have it soon!

Thanks for reading and please feel free to comment if you have any questions or opinions that you would like to share.

Katy[/quote]

I ordered stuff from you guys and still never got it.

I told you guys to give it a day or two before the last coupons would get replaced with even crappier ones. I saw that coming.

[quote name='kklems']$8 is fairly reasonable but that was post coupon. Pre coupon was over $33 so basically the coupon was worthless. And I think that is what rubs folks wrong.[/quote]

yea their shipping before coupons is probably the worst I've ever seen but at least if your getting 5 games the coupon now gets it down to a reasonable rate

and once they start getting better stock again they do have some very hard to pass up prices on 360 games

overall I'd say they only get a C+ because of the insanity of all of this but my personal transaction was easily an A (though again I lucked out and got free shipping)

I have no plans to order from them again anytime soon though because I don't think they'll have five games I want anytime soon and otherwise their shipping pretty much negates the savings

More like Dumbe Monkey. Below is an email I just received:

We just wanted to remind you that you have won the item listed below!

You must checkout within 7 days to avoid receiving a "strike" from eBay for an unpaid item. (Please disregard this notice if you have already checked out.)

Thumbmonkey Item #12392219
JUNGLE STRIKE Desert Sequel Super Nintendo SNES NEW! (game only)
Price: $0.49
Quantity: 1
Inventory SKU: 5553s
Date: 11/3/2007 8:18:16 AM

Thumbmonkey Item #12392220
UNO & ROBOTRON 2084 Xbox 360 Arcade Live - NEW!
Price: $1.99
Inventory SKU: 9027s
Date: 11/3/2007 8:18:17 AM

I added this crap to the cart on the website then decided against buying it. Now they are warning me about ebay!?!?! Hahahaha. fucking idiots

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']More like Dumbe Monkey. Below is an email I just received:

We just wanted to remind you that you have won the item listed below!

You must checkout within 7 days to avoid receiving a "strike" from eBay for an unpaid item. (Please disregard this notice if you have already checked out.)

Thumbmonkey Item #12392219
JUNGLE STRIKE Desert Sequel Super Nintendo SNES NEW! (game only)
Price: $0.49
Inventory SKU: 5553s
Date: 11/3/2007 8:18:16 AM

Thumbmonkey Item #12392220
UNO & ROBOTRON 2084 Xbox 360 Arcade Live - NEW!
Price: $1.99
Inventory SKU: 9027s
Date: 11/3/2007 8:18:17 AM

I added this crap to the cart on the website then decided against buying it. Now they are warning me about ebay!?!?! Hahahaha. fucking idiots[/quote]

:drool: The site is brand new, and they primarily do business via Ebay. There is no strike system obviously if you didn't go through Ebay, but it registered that you tried to checkout...but didn't.

How about just clicking delete?

[quote name='sp00ge']I told you guys to give it a day or two before the last coupons would get replaced with even crappier ones. I saw that coming.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I'm just enjoying watching the train wreck as it gets worse and worse.

this thread is a mess.. for anyone whos new to this site (thumbmonkey), lately there hasnt been any good deals. and this thread has turned into a discussion thread instead of a deal thread. i vote for this thread to be moved..

although they will not get any business from me in the future (unless theres a actual deal), i sorta agree with bassec. give them a chance. it takes time to build a successful business. when you make a mistake and you learn from it.

Well, my order came in today. It took 2 days through priority. Discs are in perfect shape. What can I say:

Everything as advertised!! Great E-bayer!! Will buy from again! A+++++++++

lulz

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Seems like there's a lot of unhappy CAG's in this thread, should I lock it?[/quote]

You should see it for what it is, :spam: , a business trying to raise its bottom line, and branch out from EBAY, to :spam: us here....

In other words, DELETE the whole thead...

:bomb:

Well, although I'm not surprised, some of the items I bought "New, no packaging" appear to be used to my eyes. (I shouldn't have to clean *new* accessories after removing them from the shipping box) Between that, and a wrong item shipped, I'm waiting for a response before I have a final judgement.

Right now, i'd say a 4.5/10.0 given my prior expectations. Think of it as an E-Bay store.

[quote name='METC NAPALM']You should see it for what it is, :spam: , a business trying to raise its bottom line, and branch out from EBAY, to :spam: us here....

In other words, DELETE the whole thead...

:bomb:[/quote]

The majority of the Guides and mods have spoken, including CheapyD himself. It's not going anywhere until Cheapy says otherwise. Please take your soapbox to another thread.

Figured I might as well post since I received my package today: wiimote and nyko charger for $35. Everything works fine, and looks in good condition. It definitely was a good deal, since I used the %100 off coupon. But now...not so much.

Their stock is pretty meh right now, so I definitely don't need 5 of anything, just to save 75%. Won't buy from them anytime soon, but they're reliable, so next time a coupon like the old one pops up, I'll be all over it.

Yep looks like some negative feedback will be coming from me for thumbmonkey its been 3 weeks and I never received my item this is a horrible company.

[quote name='sp00ge']The majority of the Guides and mods have spoken, including CheapyD himself. It's not going anywhere until Cheapy says otherwise. Please take your soapbox to another thread.[/QUOTE]

So, wait a second, are you saying that a company is allowed to post here, but members are not allowed to state how they feel about the company? Just because the thread has been allowed to be open, shouldn't mean that CAGs can't say the company sounds like SPAM to them. I mean, what other thread would you take a soapbox about thumbmonkey to rather than the ACTUAL THREAD being posted by the company?

In other words, why do you keep coming down on people for posting their opinions about a company when said company is allowed to come here and hawk their wares without even paying CAG. Surely the members should rank higher on your list than a no-name company that just joined.

[quote name='fwacce']So, wait a second, are you saying that a company is allowed to post here, but members are not allowed to state how they feel about the company? Just because the thread has been allowed to be open, shouldn't mean that CAGs can't say the company sounds like SPAM to them. I mean, what other thread would you take a soapbox about thumbmonkey to rather than the ACTUAL THREAD being posted by the company?

In other words, why do you keep coming down on people for posting their opinions about a company when said company is allowed to come here and hawk their wares without even paying CAG. Surely the members should rank higher on your list than a no-name company that just joined.[/quote]

Not when the guy just joined 2 weeks ago, yet has bitched about countless things in both this and other threads. This is his second anti-thumbmonkey post, yet, AFAIK, he hasn't even tried ordering from them.

Feel free to check out his posting history to see for yourself.

Well as much as you probably won't believe me, the ps1 games I bought came in sealed with cases. Syphon Filter 2, Soul Reaver, Tall Infinity, and C-12 all came in brand spanking new. The PS2 game came in with no case because that's the version I bought. Nothing but a positive experience, so to counter-balance the negative cags that posted that things look used or never got their order, I suppose it's ymmv.

I ordered 2 HDMI Cables, 2 360 headsets, and the NYKO Charge Station for the Wii over the weekend. I got my items super fast but was missing a HDMI Cable and a Headset from my order. I e-mailed about this issue on Tuesday when my items arrived but still have not got a response from them.

i got my Wii charge station ($9 or $10 i don't remember) and Gears of War ($18). i'm okay with the charger, but not so happy about Gears, it says it's new, but there are white residues in the center ring (like dried crazy glue or something). The disc played fine, a little dusty (from storage i guess). Overall experience is pretty good, got the order in two days :)

will order again if there are deals... but looks like their stuffs are drying up now...

[quote name='Serpentor']i got my Wii charge station ($9 or $10 i don't remember) and Gears of War ($18). i'm okay with the charger, but not so happy about Gears, it says it's new, but there are white residues in the center ring (like dried crazy glue or something). The disc played fine, a little dusty (from storage i guess). Overall experience is pretty good, got the order in two days :)

will order again if there are deals... but looks like their stuffs are drying up now...[/QUOTE]

That white residue is a resurfacing compound used to fix scratches. Similar to what is on most of GS/EB's used games.

Well, here's my story. I ordered two PS2 Guitar Controller Stands. $5 each with free shipping. Got my package super-fast, but only one stand was in the package. I called their store (number was on the invoice) and spoke with someone named Bill (I think) who was very nice, looked up my order and said he'd get my second one out to me - and I got it yesterday.

Aside from this shipping snafu, I'm pleased with what I got. Unfortunately, it seems like many others are getting similar problems with their orders not shipping correctly.

what i find unreasonable is that most packages ship USPS Priority for 4.60, add the cost of a box (2 dollars), still doesnt add up to 18.99 shipping for some games. Typical of ebay, 200% mark up on shipping to turn a profit

[quote name='ajh2298']I ordered 2 HDMI Cables, 2 360 headsets, and the NYKO Charge Station for the Wii over the weekend. I got my items super fast but was missing a HDMI Cable and a Headset from my order. I e-mailed about this issue on Tuesday when my items arrived but still have not got a response from them.[/quote]

I was just about to post the same thing. I ordered 2 HDMI cables and the NYKO Charge Station and only got 1 HDMI Cable. Havent gotten a email back from them as of yet though. I think you got my other cable...or maybe I got yours? :D

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']I was just about to post the same thing. I ordered 2 HDMI cables and the NYKO Charge Station and only got 1 HDMI Cable. Havent gotten a email back from them as of yet though. I think you got my other cable...or maybe I got yours? :D[/QUOTE]

It took them like 4 days but they got back to me and they are sending out my missing items.

bread's done
Back