$50 off TE Fightstick | B1G1 SE Fightstick

Don illmatix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=3416&idCategory=203

IF anyone wants to split purchasing a PS3 SE fightstick, lemme know. -PENDING-

EDIT:

Heres the message i sent to the person i am dealing with, you may use it as a referrence on how to go on with this deal splitting.

Ok so here is the best way to do this. For starters, i will be the one to Buy them from the website and have them shipped here to my house, then send yours out your way. I will be the one who does all of this because of the simple fact that this is your first transaction on CAG. I have 100% Positive feedback and i can have a few CAGs vouch for me as well so you wont have any "scammer" problems.

As for pricing, I will cover my half of the fightstick price ($35.00) Plus the shipping costs for both sticks to arrive my way. You will cover your cost which is Half the Fightstick price ($35.00) and shipping costs from me to you(which il have to figure out because 2 sticks weigh more then one)

Paypal transaction only.

On my particular transaction, i have higher feedback so i will buy and then i will ship out.

This is just in case anyone is wondering how this would work out.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's telling me that my browser cant Identify the certification on it, or something.

Too good to be true, maybe....?

[quote name='JunJun']I would totally bite on this deal if I could get one of each.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'd like to get one for each system , and would be willing to swap one system version for the other.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Same here. I'd like to get one for each system , and would be willing to swap one system version for the other.[/QUOTE]

Check your PMs.

[quote name='Don illmatix']http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=3416&idCategory=203

IF anyone wants to split purchasing a PS3 SE fightstick, lemme know. -PENDING-

EDIT:

Heres the message i sent to the person i am dealing with, you may use it as a referrence on how to go on with this deal splitting.

On my particular transaction, i have higher feedback so i will buy and then i will ship out.

This is just in case anyone is wondering how this would work out.[/QUOTE]

thanks man! this helped out alot

bread's done
Back