50% Off Xbox Live Subscriptions and Point Cards BrandsMart USA

agentos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just saw this deal, 50% Xbox Live Subscriptions and Point Cards at BrandsMart USA. I've never heard of the site before this deal.

Xbox 3 Month Live Subscription: $11.88
Xbox 12 Month Subscription: $29.88
Xbox Live 1600 Point Card: $9.88
Xbox Live 4000 Point Card: $24.88

Shipping starts at $10-11 and may kill the deal for some depending on how much you want to buy.

http://www.brandsmartusa.com/Produc...ndsmartusa.com/adv/Promo/xboxlive/default.htm

Holy fuck!! $10 to ship a card within 7-10 business days?!? Are you kidding me?!? Great deal if there was a free shipping code but fuck that Gestapo shipping crap!!

You could also get a $10 1600 points card overnight for only $128.99 shipping!! In for 2!!! lol

Actually I just checked ordering 2 4000 point cards and shipping is still just 10.98. So for 2 4000 point cards it would only be 60.74 shipped. Considering buying 1 card, with tax, would be like 54.12 or so, 60.74 for 2 actually isn't that bad.

You can just select in store pickup if shipping is too much. Kind of surprised they're only here in Georgia and Florida though. I figured they'd be all over the place.

Good deal if you buy a bulk of cards, 4000 pt cards are out of stock but 5 1600 pt cards run you to about 62$. Gotta think this one over after buying points from the microsoft coupon though.

[quote name='HiddenPanda']Good deal if you buy a bulk of cards, 4000 pt cards are out of stock but 5 1600 pt cards run you to about 62$. Gotta think this one over after buying points from the microsoft coupon though.[/QUOTE]

$100 worth of points for $62 is a hell of a deal if you can't take advantage of the Microsoft code fiasco

To make shipping worthwhile alot of cags would have to team up and buy a bunch of cards and then one guy take delivery and send codes.

The 1200 points for $5 deal is like 90% dead for most people if worked at all.

Bleh. Microsoft tea-bagged me in my sleep and it left a sour taste in my mouth. Hopefully, the XBOX One is a flop, but enough people buy the console to help the developers. It's a pretty huge deal for the guys that made Alan Wake. :/

Not a bad deal, but BrandsMartUSA is like the electronic version of Wal-Mart to me.. I have only been twice, the Sawgrass and Dadeland store, and both times it was super chaotic.

bread's done
Back