$50 PSN Card Giveaway by the Game Genie

GamjawanG

CAGiversary!
To celebrate all the new games coming out for Spring, Game Genie is giving away a $50 PSN Code to one lucky recipient. You can enter the contest by liking their Facebook Page; for more entries, you can subscribe their YouTube Channel or share this post.

Here is the link to the contest: http://hyperkin.com/blog/2013/01/50-psn-giveaway/

This contest is only for residents of the US and Canada. The winner must have a valid shipping address in the US or Canada. The winner will be announced at the end of the giveaway period on our Facebook page on Sunday, February 03, 2013 at 12AM PST. Prize cannot be substituted and are not transferable.

The MSRP of the Game Genie: Save Editor for PS3 is $29.99, and is currently available on their website, on Amazon, and smaller retail outlets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Game Genie owns!!! I won a 4000 MSP ($50 microsoft) card from them just the other day!!!

I'm going to enter this contest because hey, who knows!!! ( I do got a ps3 that i've been neglecting, some new psn games clean the dust off it real fast!)

GAME GENIE IS THE SH!7

definitely in for this! I just got my first ps3 last week and would love to get a free game for it! I mean heck... who wouldn't lol!

good luck everyone and thanks for the opportunity!

Thanks for the OP
OOhhh! I so hope I win! It would be nice to win for when Dragonborn comes out next week Wednesday.

[quote name='adonis 27']entered, thanks OP! hope to win so i can get Okami HD![/QUOTE]

Hah! I was thinking the exact same thing.

bread's done
Back