$500 for Xbox One + 12 Months Live + 3 (maybe 5) Games. Buy now or wait? [Deal Comp inside]

JrHu92

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm in the market for an xbox one, and asking is now the time to get one?

today from 1-4 pm EST, best buy is giving a free year of xbox live AND the xbox one is $50 off

Target is is having a B2G1 for all games the following week

With Halo releasing this week, I feel that this could be a good deal for new xbox one owners without any games.

the total is around $500 for an xbox, 12 months live, 3 games (If you get the assassins creed bundle, it's 5 games)

Is now the time to buy or do we wait until Black Friday?

go to your post office and get a 10% off movers coupon to reduce the price.  just ask for a change of address packet and it is in there.

I'm not sure if it's Target, or Best Buy, but one has a deal through the 14th if you have a PS3 or 360 to trade in.

If the PS3 or 360 you trade in towards the purchase of an X-Box 1 has at least a 250 gig HDD you get 150 dollars off. 10 more dollars for each controller you swap in to (I don't know if they have to be official MS or Sony brand).

That's 160 off of a 350 dollar bundle = 190 plus tax for a X1 bundle. Not bad at all.

Again I can't recall if it's Best Buy or Target. You'd have to call and ask but if it is BB if you could stack more discounts you'd almost get the X1 for free.

That's if you have an old system to trade in. Sorry if this is irrelevant to you, but I hope this comes as some help and good luck with whatever you do my fellow CAG.

bread's done
Back