500 Free Microsoft Points for XBL members since 2002

koruwa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
https://reg.msgamestudios.com/Default.aspx?site=Xbox360Live5Yr

"[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]So all you have to do is register on https://reg.msgamestudios.com/Default.aspx?...=Xbox360Live5Yr using your Windows Live ID associated to your gamertag. You can register until midnight (Pacific Time) on November 29, 2007, and after you do so, you will receive an e-mail with a 25-digit code that lets you to activate your Microsoft Points through your Xbox 360 console. Don't expect that email to arrive instantly as the deadline for that email is December 21, 2007

Take note that this is intended for anyone who has been an xbox live member since 2002, but it seems as thought anyone can register.....so knock yourself out."

from high impact halo
[/FONT]

Thank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank you!

500 points woo!

[quote name='hoofrog']It is legit. If you read xbox.com's Live is Five coverage you will see that all members from 2002 on get 500 free MS points.[/quote]

though I don't think they enforce that too strictly because i've gotten the free arcade games from them twice when it was supposedly only for people who bought a console "recently"

First important info: the 500 Microsoft points offer is open to anyone whose Xbox Live account was created between November 2002 to November 15th, 2003, and are still on the service as paying members

Second important info: you need to register here to be elegible: https://reg.msgamestudios.com/Defaul...Xbox360Live5Yr

Third info: the points will be given away by December 21, 2007.

----------

found this info...rules me out only had my xbox for like 4 months now

[quote name='koruwa']though I don't think they enforce that too strictly because i've gotten the free arcade games from them twice when it was supposedly only for people who bought a console "recently"[/quote]

I agree and it is worth a try either way.

Just signed up too. I can't remember how long I have had live but it has been a while. I remember playing the first Mech Assault with crazy Brits, what a blast!

[quote name='Sejad']Hey where do I go to see how long I've been registered?[/quote]

no idea... but doesnt matter, just sign up and hope you get it :)

[quote name='koruwa']no idea... but doesnt matter, just sign up and hope you get it :)[/quote]

thx we'll see soon enough! I remember last time there was a promotion on the 360 interface and it gave me like 500 points and the email usually comes on the 360 too.

I read about this on joystiq. Got me excited cuz I've had my same account and gamertag since 2002. But was wondering how would this work, until I got my email a few days ago from microsoft telling me to register for my code for the free points. I guess if you qualify, they will email you.

I wasn't an XBL member in 2002, but I suggest everyone try. I don't think they check each one, rather use the criteria in the promotion as a way to guide people who know they weren't registered in 2002 to not do it. But I'm not so sure; you know they are definitely checking the free Halo 3 deal one though.

[quote name='dg7md']I wasn't an XBL member in 2002, but I suggest everyone try. I don't think they check each one, rather use the criteria in the promotion as a way to guide people who know they weren't registered in 2002 to not do it. But I'm not so sure; you know they are definitely checking the free Halo 3 deal one though.[/QUOTE]

I just realized they sent me an email about this last week. Its my registered XBOX LIVE email address.

check your LIVE email address

[quote name='kmartbum001']How very kind of you. I had to go through that I'm a child crap when I'm almost 21 years old. No biggy.

Thanks.[/quote]

I had to go through the same thing :whistle2:|

Thank you.

[quote name='Sejad']Hey where do I go to see how long I've been registered?[/QUOTE]

I would just register if you are not sure. If you qualify you'll get the points, if not, they won't send them to you.

bread's done
Back