500 point utalkback survey

darkslime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Just got an email for a 500 point utalkback survey (the survey invite thing GS sends you if you have an edge card). Its on the movie "Losers" and takes about 15 minutes. 500 points is about as much as you would normally get in a year and 450 points gets you a $50 GS gift card, so I'd recommend checking your email for this survey before it fills up.

I have no idea why this survey is worth so much but am not complaining.

[quote name='glemtvapen']fuck! utalkback doesn't send me anymore opportunities. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
[quote name='kirby145']I hate when I do the whole thing and it does not even use me anyway. So stupid, waste of time for them and for me[/QUOTE]
[quote name='dwb6']dangit, didnt even get it in my mail.[/QUOTE]
These.

I'm lucky if I can get 10 points in a month it seems... I either get about one survey every other week (even though I've checked EVERYTHING as stuff they should send me), or I get a couple and my answers don't meet their needs/requisite number of responses has been filled and I only get 2 or 3 points. I've got about 200 points that expire in May; I'm never going to get to 300 by then, let alone 450.

I've only gotten 5 surveys in 15 months with utalkback. E-rewards is much better. They send me surveys all the time. Most of the time one per day. The problem is, the rewards are much better with utalkback. :

Ugh. No email for me. Even when i do get them, I never seem to qualify for the survey so I only get like two points. Any tips on how to get them to take my survey.

I get either get no surveys for a few months or a dozen surveys in ONE month. It's really wierd, haven't gotten this survey yet though... :(

I hate that site, I got enough for a 15 dollar Pizza Hut gift card thinking I could buy an extra large pizza with a soda or something, but they sent me 3 5 dollar gift cards that couldn't be combined.

Didn't get one (yet). I also never get any surveys with utalkback, have gotten maybe 10 in the last year.

Damn, they didn't send one my way. I've been a member for nearly 2 years and I've only managed to raise 240 points. They'll sometimes go 5 months without sending me any offers, and when I do get them I rarely ever qualify.

I've been a member a little over a year I believe and just recently redeemed some points for a Gamestop card. Having to start over now. Guess I'll get something else in 2012....

I use to NEVER get anything before. Then I changed my profile to saying I was Hispanic and since then I get a ton of stuff.

bread's done
Back