500 wii points???? Anyone else get this?

anthonyd46

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just received this:

ANTHONY, have you been to the Wii Shop Channel lately? We'd like to invite you to come and browse the Wii™ console's huge library of great downloadable games, accessible only via broadband Internet access. So please enjoy this special gift of 500 promotional Wii Points™, redeemable in the Wii Shop Channel.

Not sure how you become eligible or not. Im just a member of club nintendo and my wii is registered there.

i got two emails, the first one yesterday and then another one today saying to forget about the one they sent yesterday and use this new one. wtf?

[quote name='anthonyd46']I just received this:

ANTHONY, have you been to the Wii Shop Channel lately? We'd like to invite you to come and browse the Wii™ console's huge library of great downloadable games, accessible only via broadband Internet access. So please enjoy this special gift of 500 promotional Wii Points™, redeemable in the Wii Shop Channel.

Not sure how you become eligible or not. Im just a member of club nintendo and my wii is registered there.[/QUOTE]
You just confused the shit out of me lol. We have the same name so when I read that I had a brain fart. :lol:

I got the code for 500 points but when I put it in I got a Mario game.......

[quote name='ritchardf']i got two emails, the first one yesterday and then another one today saying to forget about the one they sent yesterday and use this new one. wtf?[/QUOTE]
The first one was for SM Brothers and it should have been for 500 points. I just noticed the second one but now the code doesn't work, Nintendo still wins though since they made me turn my Wii on. I haven't done that in a while. :lol:

Sorry for the double p btw....

[quote name='USB Cable']The first one was for SM Brothers and it should have been for 500 points. I just noticed the second one but now the code doesn't work, Nintendo still wins though since they made me turn my Wii on. I haven't done that in a while. :lol:

Sorry for the double p btw....[/QUOTE]

hell, i had to update my wii just to even check to see that the code isnt working yet.

I don't ever get any e-mails from Nintendo regarding the Virtual Console unless it's to inform me of new released games...at the end of the week.

bread's done
Back