500gb GTAV PS3 bundle for $219 on ebay from buy.com

Isn't the ps3 not relevant anymore?
Relevant to whom? The games didn't suddenly stop working when the new consoles were released. PS3 currently has hundreds more good games than Xbox One and PS4 combined, and many of them are dirt cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP! I am so cheap, I am just now thinking to buy my first PS3. I was pretty happy with the omnipresent Last of us + Batman Origins with 250Gb Slim. This 500Gb with GTAV is tempting! It'd mark the first GTA game I play while it's still relevant (Still working through GTA III on Xbox). 

Do you think amazon would offer this bundle during BF?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP! I am so cheap, I am just now thinking to buy my first PS3. I was pretty happy with the omnipresent Last of us + Batman Origins with 250Gb Slim. This 500Gb with GTAV is tempting! It'd mark the first GTA game I play while it's still relevant (Still working through GTA III on Xbox).

Do you think amazon would offer this bundle during BF?
Nope, black friday bundles have been the same across the past 2-3 years. All major retailers get bundles with specific games (TLOU and Batman Origins being this year's) exclusively slapped together for Black Friday. If you want a bigger hard drive and GTA5, this is your best bet. If I were buying a PS3, I'd go with this deal, as the extra 250gb is well worth the extra $20.

Couldn't pass this up.

I was planning to get the Holiday PS3 bundle, but twice the HD space for $20 more, I had to jump on this.

Thanks for posting the deal TS!

If it wasn't for the "Spend $250 get $25" Amex deal with Best Buy, I would definitely have jumped on this

Too bad BB wouldn't price match this :\

The PS3 is 100% still relevant if you ask me. They are still making games for it and the PS4 is not backwards compatible.

I will not be trading in my PS3...

bread's done
Back