51330 error...

Lorddraco07

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I can't get around this no matter what i do. i just got a wii. i changed my channel to 1 and 11 and nothing. i'm using a linksys wrt54g. thanks.

Make sure there are no wireless devices nearby that could be causing interference (keyboards, mouse, etc). Make sure Wii and router and within range. Try entering the DNS servers manually.

I had that router, I got a new one - mostly because I couldn't set it with my Mac, and it was slow with the Wii.

i updated the firmware and nothing. i turned my kb and mouse off and still problems. this is really annoying as i bought 2 point cards. i'm up to the system update also. the first update went through. maybe busy network?

I would try and fix the problem today. Tomorrow is gonna be CRAZY. I'm gonna download all the VC games as early as possible before the server crashes.

I was on with a rep for an hour for this exact same problem, with, I believe, the exact same router. My update wouldn't complete, so the first girl I talked to told me to switch my settings to manual, but then I couldn't even get to the update screen, as the service test failed. My advice: Change everything you've changed on your router and service settings back to what it was, erase your connection settings on your Wii, and set up a new connection setting with Automatic everything. Try the update again (and, as has been said, waiting a few days may work better.) I did exactly this, and the update finished in 5 minutes instead of 45. Hope this helps.

I think I had the same error with my DS. It said I had a WEP code enabled on my router, which I didn't. So I restored it to the factory settings and that worked.

bread's done
Back