55 Cent Shipping at GoHastings - Today Only

BmBoWnZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
We’re celebrating Cinco de Mayo AND reaching 75,000 facebook fans by offering 55¢ per item standard shipping until 11:59pm CST tonight. Just use promo code HIYO at checkout. What will you be doing to celebrate Cinco de Mayo?

May shipping no longer kill the deal!

www.GoHastings.com

Man has that dudes career taking a turn. Pimping hoes now he is working at gohastings in the shipping department. Must be a promotional thing.

Well this saves you $1.73 per game so it might be a worse deal than using the 20% code. Any game that is more than $8.65 it is a better deal to take the 20% code. Under that price go for it:)

What are the typical conditions of their used games? Manuals/proper cases? Thinking about grabbing some sub $5 games.

[quote name='chunlirocks']I will be staying thirsty my friends.

.[/QUOTE]

(Russian accent)

"I don't always buy games, but when I do, GoHastings."

"Stay gaming my friends"
-Most interesting man in the world.

[quote name='iRandom']I have Blur, Split/Second, Enslaved, BIOSHOCK 2 for $42.50 SHIPPED using the HIYO promo code[/QUOTE]

You should have used the current 20% off coupon and you could have got them even cheaper.

[quote name='dino88']You should have used the current 20% off coupon and you could have got them even cheaper.[/QUOTE]

It's still in my cart
What's the code?

[quote name='iRandom']It's still in my cart
What's the code?[/QUOTE]

BOWSER

Follow cancerman's math and you'll maximize your savings.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Well this saves you $1.73 per game so it might be a worse deal than using the 20% code. Any game that is more than $8.65 it is a better deal to take the 20% code. Under that price go for it:)[/QUOTE]

$0.55 Code is better $2.99 shipping charge.
Picked up 2 PSP games $5 Each, Kenka (PSP) $20, 2 DS games $5 Each and Buzz Mega Quiz $3. All news :)

[quote name='hellbringer333']Man has that dudes career taking a turn. Pimping hoes now he is working at gohastings in the shipping department. Must be a promotional thing.[/QUOTE]

Lmao what? I copied and pasted the Facebook post they made

Thought about buying Let's Tap about a month ago, but didn't want to pay shipping. This works for me. Got it for $5.85 shipped. Thanks.

bread's done
Back