5700 Microsoft Points for a 360 Game!

Patriot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
They are 57 100 point codes, but I think you can copy and paste them to a website online instead of typing them using the controller.

Best offer wins.

sneak king! (just a joke offer..I've got no other 360 games haha)

actually not a bad deal to those who were less fortunate and couldnt snag some ms points..

No thx on PDZ, 1600 is 20, so 1600, 20, 3200, 40, 4800, 60 already equals the price of a new game, but I'll include the other for free, I just want a game that doesn't cost $10 at a store now.

Rainbow Six Vegas? Lost Planet? I have either of those for your points.

Curious how you plan to verify that the codes are valid - if you wanted one of my games, I would have to enter at least half of the codes before I would be willing to send my game away. It's just a safety thing - anyone can make up a code, but they have to be valid too.

I would understand you being cautious about sending out the codes, as well, as they are one time use. Even if you don't want one of my games, I would recommend trading with someone who has a good feedback rating in order to ensure the greatest safety for both of you in this transaction.

Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer or Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End or Battlefield 2 or Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia.

BTW are these from the smarter child thing?

EDIT: I'd also do MotoGP '06 & Live Arcade Unplugged Together

EDIT2: Any interested in Wii games? I'd give you Scarface for the points

Interested in any of following?

xbox Live Arcade
Bionicle heroes (sealed)
King Kong
Table Tennis
Top spin 2 (sealed)
Project Gotham 3 (sealed)

[quote name='Patriot']They are from Tropicana[/quote]

probably doesnt make a difference, they're likely USA only points only. I'm interested just the same.

[quote name='Patriot']Wow so many to consider. I'm not really interested in sports games. I like online racers and shooters...[/quote]
Then Burnout Revenge is the game for you!!!:D

[quote name='GuitarHero SG']Then Burnout Revenge is the game for you!!!:D[/QUOTE]
Already have it, plus it's worth like $20 :p

Patriot, lemme know what you have right now and what you might be looking at. I will certainly get these from ya. You still have your PS3? :)

[quote name='truewittness']i'll get you any game you want brand new and sealed for it. you name it, you got it.
pmed you[/quote]
GAME OVER BOYS :(

[quote name='truewittness']i'll get you any game you want brand new and sealed for it. you name it, you got it.
pmed you[/quote]

GHII bundle is what he wants.......lol.

bread's done
Back