~6/20~ JUSTBLAZE's CAG Community Raffle! WIN a ~3G 16GB Apple iPhone~ No CC REQUIRED!

JustBlaze

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
SummerTime Raffle: Win a New upcoming 3G 16GB Apple iPhone! No CC Required! - JustBlaze (I Gave away $900 in my previous 3 Raffles I held last year to the CAG Commuity)!

JustBlaze has made a quick return to the CAG Raffle Community for a delicious Summertime Raffle. JustBlaze is "was" a well reputable guy in this exact forum. JustBlaze has held 3 raffles before, in which three winners were chosen and were awarded a "Brand New 8GB Apple iPhone", "$300 Paypal", & "$120.83 Paypal".

And guess what? Everyone who had participated in my last 3 raffles didn't have to pay a penny. Hell, they didn't even need a credit card! The tradition will continue, and NO ONE WILL PAY A PENNY TO BE IN THIS RAFFLE EITHER! NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED!

The New iPhone 3G was announced on June 9th, it is to be released on July 11th. The Pricing is $199 for a 8GB, and $299 for a 16GB! What better way to spend the summertime then to introduce yourself to one hell of a device, an iPod, a Phone, a GPS device, all in all a mini computer running at 3G speeds!

iphone3g_485.jpg

The Winner of the Raffle will receive a Apple Gift Card for $299. Enough for a brand new upcoming 3G 16GB Apple iPhone.

So, you're interested in entering in the brand new raffle? Sure, just follow these steps. (You don't need a credit card, and you don't pay a penny, Nothing to Lose)

1. We need to complete a quick process, so we need to be connected through a Chat Messenger (AIM, YIM, MSN all available!) So PM ME YOUR AIM/YIM/MSN SCREEN NAME, & I WILL CONTACT YOU AT YOUR OWN TIME.
  2. The 10-15 minute process will be guided through step by step in our chat conversation, once completed, you will be added to the raffle.
  3. Unlike my previous raffles, you will actually need a paypal account, don't worry you don't need a penny in it, you will not spend a penny!
  4. At the end of the raffle, I will ask a trusted CAG Mod to pick a random winner! I'll possibly get Folader, (if he wants to) to pick the winner!
Current Raffle Entries:

Click on "Show Spoiler" below to see the results of my 3rd raffle that ended on 12/16/07 and resulted in a Winner who WON a BRAND NEW APPLE IPHONE 8GB!

~12/16 Update.ziek_master@(XXXX).com is the winner of the raffle, however I do not know which CAG user that was. Please identify yourself, and pm your shipping address, so I can ship out the Apple iPhone in time for Christmas, and so you can post some proof to the fellow CAG members!~

~12/15 Update.
This Raffle is closed, the drawing will take place on Tuesday or Wednesday! Note: There will be a 2nd raffle right after the drawing of this raffle, but the raffle will be limited to only 5 people. So you can sign up RIGHT NOW with the SAME PROCESS as below for the upcoming raffle! So anyone interested, shoot me a pm with your AIM/MSN/YIM ID.~

~*~ Merry Christmas! ~*~

:applause: Winner of Raffle: Please Accept This Brand New 8GB Apple iPhone as a Christmas gift and as a Reward for Winning this Raffle :applause:

iphone_2461x500.jpg

In the celebration of the holiday season, I have decided to make a temporary comeback to the CAG Community, just to present you with a brand new raffle, in which you can win a 8GB iPhone!

With the success of the 2 previous raffle, I have decided to throw the CAG community yet another fantastic raffle, just in time for the holidays!

Quick History:
1st Raffle winner was "Gold_Yoshi" Who WON around $120!
2nd Raffle winner was "heat2repeat" Who WON $300!
3rd Raffle winner ... CAN BE YOU!

Prize List:
Brand New 8GB Apple iPhone
or
$400 Apple Gift Card

So, you're interested in entering in the brand new raffle? Sure, just follow these steps. (You don't need a credit card, and you don't pay a penny, Nothing to Lose)

1. We need to complete a quick process, so we need to be connected through a Chat Messenger (AIM, YIM, MSN all available!)
  2. The 10-15 minute process will be guided through step by step in our chat conversation, once completed, you will be added to the raffle.
  3. Raffle drawing will take place between Dec. 20 - Dec. 25. Or when I reach the max number of people.
Current Raffle Entries:

1. Ichigo1993 12/05 + feedback left :)
2. stormeagle78 12/09 + feedback left:)
3. VipFREAK 12/10 + feedback left:lol:
4. bszelda 12/10 + feedback left:lol:
5. uEih 12/10 + feedback left:lol:
6. zerotypex 12/11
7. pseudonymous 12/11
8. opterasis 12/12 + feedback left:lol:
9. foolman 12/13 + feedback left:lol:
10. HighLightSnow + feedback left :lol:
11. heat2repeat - 12/15
12. nate88 - 12/15

RAFFLE CLOSED! The Raffle WILL be drawn Tomorrow. Expect a New Raffle tomorrow as well.
Click on "Show Spoiler" below to see the results of my 2nd raffle that ended on 10/07/07 and resulted in a Winner who WON $300.00 Paypal!

Step 1.
PM Me with your AIM/MSN/YIM Screenname/ID in which we would be able to talk live ONE on One.
New Rule in Effect: To be elegible for 2 RAFFLE TICKETS for the same process, pm me requesting a special made "guide". If you follow the guide and complete it without my help on aim, you will get 2 RAFFLE TICKETS instead of one. If the goal is not reached by deadline, everyone gets $5!

Step 2.
We talk... After about a 10-15 minutes process, you will be added into the RAFFLE. (I cannot afford to give away $15-$18 to everyone like the last raffle, because these prizes reach my $300 budget.)

Step 3.
You will be in the Raffle and the raffle will be drawn when I reach a minimum of 13 People.

Prize List: Winner of Raffle receives any ONE of these items or 2 different "1/2 Credits" Prizes.

Apple iPhone 4GB New ($299)
Apple iPod Touch 8GB New ($299)
Apple iPod Nano 4GB/8GB New ($149/$199)
Apple iPod Classic 80GB New ($249)
Apple iPod Shuffle 1GB New ($79) 1/2 Credits.
Apple TV 40GB New ($299)

Nintendo Wii Bundle New ($249)
Any Released Game Out for the Wii. 1/2 Credits.
Nintendo DS Lite ($129)
Any Released Game Out for the Wii. 1/2 Credits.

Microsoft Zune MP3 Player 30GB ($199)
XBOX 360 HD DVD Player ($179)
XBOX 360 Harddrive 120GB ($179)
Halo 3 Legendary Edition ($129)
Any Released Game Out. 1/2 Credits.

Sony PS2 Silver Limited Edition ($129)
Sony PS2 Console ($129)
Sony PSP White Limited Edition ($199)
Sony PSP ($169)

$150 1/2 Credits. (Available in Paypal, Amazon Gift Certificate, Prepaid Gift Card)
$300
(Available in Paypal, Amazon Gift Certificate, Prepaid Gift Card)

Current Raffle Member List:

1. nate88 - 1 Ticket.
  2. icecavern - 2 Tickets.
  3. Gold_Yoshi - 1 Ticket.
  4. wilks25 - 2 Tickets.
  5. opterasis - 2 Tickets.
  6. Darthbudge - 2 Tickets.
  7. HighLightSnow - 2 Tickets.
  8. StCardinals05 - 2 Tickets.
  9. VipFREAK - 2 Tickets.
  10. fullmetalfan720 - 2 Tickets.
  11. ~*~heat2repeat - 2 Tickets. Winner of $300 in Cash or Prizes. Please pm me what you would like from the list above. Thank You all for who participated!~*~
  12. $$aStaROiDz$$ - 2 Tickets.
Click on "Show Spoiler" to see the results of the previous raffle that ended on 9/08/07 and resulted in a Winner who made $120.83 Paypal!

Click on "Show Spoiler" below to see the results of my 1st raffle that ended on 9/08/07 and resulted in a Winner who WON $120.83 Paypal!

Anyone interested in making $15 to $17 Paypal for VERY Little Time? Raffle Created, scroll below for more information.
This is only available to the 1st 5 People who contact me. However I may change this later on, as I don't need more at the moment. Goal Acomplished, new goal set below!

Now you can join a raffle in which you could win up to $118 Paypal or more worth Physical prizes. If you don't win in the RAFFLE, don't worry, you still are awarded $15-18 Paypal for your time and effort! No one loses. Scroll down for more info.

You don't need a credit card, and it's not one of those "NO CC" Site, and no surveys required, all you need to do is aim my and follow my quick instructions.

Remember people, all you need to qualify for this oppurtunity is AIM Messenger & a PAYPAL Account. You DO NOT Need a CREDIT CARD! ------->You don't need to spend ANYTHING, not even a penny, so YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY TO GET PAID!

Yup "zerowing" was awarded $17.81 for his time and effort. Thanks bro. And he did not even need a credit card! And you can too!

I am now lifting this thread up untill tomorrow night, so I am not only looking for 3 people, but I will take as many people. So the money is just waiting to be sent to you for VERY LITTLE WORK! Just pm me your AIM s/n.

Thanks.

No I don't "scan" them, as my scanner is not working atm. I mean, if you're interested, just follow the instructions like everyone else did.

Ok. 2nd Guy was fully paid for his effort as well. He was paid a total of $17.81.

[quote name='JustBlaze']No I don't "scan" them, as my scanner is not working atm. I mean, if you're interested, just follow the instructions like everyone else did.

Ok. 2nd Guy was fully paid for his effort as well. He was paid a total of $17.81.[/quote]

I am the second guy. JustBlaze was very professional, and paid exactly what was promised! Very prompt! T'was a pleasure to help him out.

Yup, I still have a few more spots open.

C'mon, who doesn't want a free $15-17 and you don't even need a credit card, or even spend a penny to make that $$.

Yup. No problem. That's 3 People. And 1 in training at the moment.

C'mon my paypal is endless, and I'm willing to work with you step by step.

Yes. How else do you expect to be paid?

I have several more spots open, I increased this because I was actually getting traffic from this thread. So anyone interested, simply pm me your AIM S/N.

I could do money order. But that would be a hassle. Paypal is a good service, you're dead meat if you plan on becoming big in the freebie scene.

I am not dead meat in the freebie biz and I don't have paypal, I get checks instead. I am offering to do your "favor" and I know you make double of what everyone gets from this.

If you felt I was "attacking" you.. I didn't mean to, and I apologize. And I agree, you get checks and you're doing very good. Good for you bro.

I have just added an insane raffle, where you win no matter what!

LOSER GETS $15-18 PAYPAL! and WINNER GET $15-18 PAYPAL + PHYSICAL ITEMS WORTH 1 CREDIT WORTH OVER $100!!

Interested? PM Me your AIM s/n, so we can get going!

Cool deal JustBlaze! Good luck with the remainder of your referrals. Attention everyone- JustBlaze paid out exactly what he promised for helping him out. If you have doubts about helping him out yourself, please PM me. I will vouche for him!

I don't think you guys understand the raffle, I thought it would be good... It has alot of stuff, and you can earn it with very little work.. No one walks out a loser, you either get $18 paypal or you win the physical items from my list..

Any ways I can make it better?

For a Limited Time only, I will allow people without a PAYPAL ACCOUNT to still be in the RAFFLE! PM Me your AIM S/N and we'll get this going.

^REALLY FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!^

*Cough* Where's Major Maz?? *cough*

Thanks Blaze, I will do this later tonight. Thanks for the message, I appreciate it.:cool:

[quote name='JustBlaze']For a Limited Time only, I will allow people without a PAYPAL ACCOUNT to still be in the RAFFLE! PM Me your AIM S/N and we'll get this going.

^REALLY FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!^

*Cough* Where's Major Maz?? *cough*[/quote]

[quote name='shnizzle66']If I win is there anyway I can gt a 1/2 and 1/3? Like...GOd Of War II and 50 paypal?[/quote]
1/2 = .50
1/3 = .33
Total = .88

Sure. Anything below 1 Full credit/1.00 goes.

[quote name='JustBlaze']1/2 = .50
1/3 = .33
Total = .88

Sure. Anything below 1 Full credit/1.00 goes.[/quote]

And If I win can I go a tad bit over? :D

[quote name='shnizzle66']And If I win can I go a tad bit over? :D[/quote]

shnizzle pushin it. thanks justblaze. we got the offer done quick and he paid paypal like he said he would. very helpful take advantage of this opportunity

Also putting my rep on the line for JustBlaze. His methods of getting these referrals are logical. I didn't sign up for him, but I understand how it works and would recommend doing it.

Thanks bro. Appreciate the feedback. It's cool that you couldn't help at the moment.

I still have 8 Spots left people! That's $144 to be given away + a Chance to win in this AMAZING Raffle!

Yup. DarkShadow managed to make $19.95! That's over $18 what I was offering. And you possibly could too!

BTW Do you guys have any requests for prizes? What would you guys like to see in the prize section? I can make it happen, as long as it is reasonable!

[quote name='JustBlaze']Yup. DarkShadow managed to make $19.95! That's over $18 what I was offering. And you possibly could too!

BTW Do you guys have any requests for prizes? What would you guys like to see in the prize section? I can make it happen, as long as it is reasonable![/quote]
The prizes look pretty good right now. If I can think of anything that would be nice to add, I will let you know.

Thanks again for doing this Blaze!

Cool, just got contact from JustBlaze, very friendly. I told him I could wait until tommorrow, he accepted. I reccomend him

[quote name='JustBlaze']Yup. DarkShadow managed to make $19.95! That's over $18 what I was offering. And you possibly could too!

BTW Do you guys have any requests for prizes? What would you guys like to see in the prize section? I can make it happen, as long as it is reasonable![/quote]

The xbox 360 racing wheel? :D

[quote name='JustBlaze']No Sorry. Well I haven't thought of anything yet..[/quote] Alright, if you do, let us know. I am interested...

bread's done
Back