6/25 ONLY Twisted Metal and 6/26 ONLY Starhawk $30 each at GameStop

Byakurai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Both Starhawk and Twisted Metal (PS3 only) will be on sale at GameStop for $29.99 each for different daily sales.

With Starhawk hitting the $30 price point at some Targets, a sale on these two doesn't seem so far fetched. If you can find a launch copy of Twisted Metal (The store I checked didn't have the limited edition), it comes with a free copy of Twisted Metal Black.

6/25 Twisted Metal http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/twisted-metal/78157
6/26 Starhawk http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/starhawk/91062

Update: Sounds like it's a one day sale according to you guys, so I updated accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']anyone know if I can buy and return starhawk on sale so I can effectively price match? Bought it in early June limited edition for 59.99 :([/QUOTE]

if you get another limited edition copy and then use the old receipt for it there should not be a problem.

Did a return/rebuy on my Limited Edition since I paid $40 for it a few days ago and didn't open it yet. $29.99 is a no brainer for this game and it's a great game to boot.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Did a return/rebuy on my Limited Edition since I paid $40 for it a few days ago and didn't open it yet. $29.99 is a no brainer for this game and it's a great game to boot.[/QUOTE]

Dont you love when that happens?

Just called the store closest to me and they have one Limited Edition left. It is super nice out today, I think I will go ride my bike there!

A lot of content on the LE code, installing game now. Thanks again OP! Does anyone know why the inside left cover is upside down? Kind of lame.

[quote name='Stimes']A lot of content on the LE code, installing game now. Thanks again OP! Does anyone know why the inside left cover is upside down? Kind of lame.[/QUOTE]
don't know why. just know it is supposed to be that way.

yeah i love the reversible covers. especially when the name is on the spine (im looking at you child of eden!)
but yeah, kinda weird upside down... lol

[quote name='eXiON']Your missing out bud, Twisted Metal Black was probably the greatest TM ever. (Some would say TM2) but TM Black redefined the series, with a darker more gritty world IMO. Too bad that playing it by todays standards you'd probably think "wtf these controls suck!" but the game was great. I played that game when I was 11 and can fondly remember the intro to "Paint it Black". Good stuff.

I liked the new TM just wish they hadn't changed the campaign/story mode so much like they did in this game.[/QUOTE]

That was the first time I ever heard Paint It Black. I had to look up who the artist was! Such a great song. I remember getting the game when I purchased my network adapter for my PS2.

To be completely honest I couldn't really get into it. I just did a lot of THPS3 online play, lol.

bread's done
Back