6/4 - 6/5 B1G1 50% off all DS/Wii games

[quote name='Estebon']What are you talking about Jacks?[/QUOTE]
In the PDF, there are two deals- the aforementioned B1G1 50% off on DS and Wii games; and Buy 2, Get 1 Free on "ALL Hasbro games." I was partially joking about how people might try and stack the two to get the Hasbro Family Game Night games for pretty cheap. >_>;

EDIT: Now that I've done a little research, though, it hardly seems like it would be worth it. Assuming you got 6 Hasbro Family Game Night 2's with both deals stacking, you'd be probably be paying (unless the deals stacked in a weird way):

$40 base - $10 (B1G1 50%) - $10 (1/3 of 30) = $20 a copy + tax. You can get $10 a piece for them on Gazelle, or if Gamestop's TIV from 4/20 held, ~$15 after the 50% promo starting tomorrow. Even in the best case scenario, in which $10 are marked off the two free copies, you'll still end up paying ~$17 a copy with tax. And then you'll have six copies of a badly reviewed game that gets crap TIV everywhere. XD

Maybe it would be a better deal for the first game or the DS one, though. I can't find the first for either system online, and the DS game doesn't have a TIV listed anywhere I can find. So I dunno. Disregard, I suppose. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a GC to TRU burning a hole in my pocket for months... the question is basically Monster Hunter and what... Keeping in mind I already have the Marios and a lot of the other good full price stuff.

Hmm, $25 GC from RDR plus my soon-to-arrive Wii could help me out here. Will have to swing by the store to see if anything is really worth it.

bread's done
Back