6 Pack - 10 ft. HDMI Cables for PS3/360/Wii U- $12.99- eBay Daily Deal

Ordered one myself, actually a really good deal, the one's I don't need will be finding themselves traded into Gamestop.

[quote name='Hemi']Ordered one myself, actually a really good deal, the one's I don't need will be finding themselves traded into Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

How much do they give for cables?

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']How much do they give for cables?[/QUOTE]
I believe it's 2.50. I'm replacing all my cables with the new ones as well and keeping a spare one. So I got 4 cables to trade in.

[quote name='trollape74']I believe it's 2.50. I'm replacing all my cables with the new ones as well and keeping a spare one. So I got 4 cables to trade in.[/QUOTE]

Last it was reported it was $2.75 per cable on the 13th. I'm pretty much in the same boat with different HDMI cables in my switcher that I'm probably gonna swap out.

[quote name='trollape74']I believe it's 2.50. I'm replacing all my cables with the new ones as well and keeping a spare one. So I got 4 cables to trade in.[/QUOTE]Why?

[quote name='Serious McMopy']Why?[/QUOTE]

If he replaces old cables with new, what to do with old cables? throw them away?

fuck no, get the most you can out of them!

Well I needed 3 for sure so 13 for three is sweet. Then I might as well replace the ones I have with the new ones and keep a new one as a spare. Then trade in the old ones.

bread's done
Back