6 UMD movies for PSP - $19.99 & FREE SHIPPING!

I agree that its a nice deal. Would like some different movies though.
Thanks OP

[quote name='NovaKane']Sweet price, I wish they had different bundles to choose from though.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']Team America isn't unrated. That makes me sad. No poop on the chest.[/QUOTE]

Muaht Daymun!

I would hop on this deal!! But turns out it just saddens me due to my PSP being a Jap. import when I ordered it online a while back and most UMD movies being region locked. :( Surprising enough 1 or 2 of the region 1 UMD films (with the 1 and globe on back) I did purchase actually ended up being region free, that's out of like 6 UMD movies I bought since I had the psp. Had to sell the other 4 Movies, Buying UMD Movies in USA for an imported psp is basically a gamble and most of the time a loss. It's so Lame...

I'll bite, never got anything from Buy.com before (I loved how I could just use my PayPal account and not reg for a new account - that was effortless)

Plus, $3.33 for a UMD isn't bad even if I'll never watch Coach Carter. These things are just going to get harder to find, so as long as you have a nice collection and your UMD Drive PSP lasts, you're set for the best quality movies that aren't ripped as files...

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']Had my psp for about 2 years, and have yet to watch a movie on it. I haven't even watched the superbad umd which came with it.[/QUOTE]

sent it to me as a freebie on gametz?

[quote name='sstcrush']sent it to me as a freebie on gametz?[/QUOTE]

I would, but it's part of what originally came with my psp, and it's still inside my gow edition box, for my collection purposes.

bread's done
Back