6 Wii Games at Microcenter B&M $9.99ea

FFMooglestar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
6 Wii games advertised for $9.99 ea. at Micro Center

Ice Age 2 (also available online http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0252727)
Open Season
Happy Feet
Cars
Ant Bully
BarnYard

**While Supplies Last** Offer ends 7/29/07.

Cars and BarnYard are possibly applicable to Gamestops Trade 2 Get 1 Free Wii Game.
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141686

note from cag io
Just beware that every one of those games, INCLUDING Cars and Barnyard are excluded from the EB/GS trade-in deal. Cars and Barnyard are not printed on the exclusion list but have been added via an email to the stores. You have a chance of getting them accepted as a result, but no guarantees - be prepared to try multiple stores or end up being stuck with them (I'd buy those 2 just to keep so I personally wouldn't mind getting "stuck" with them if the trades didn't work - but others may not ).

Rough Scan:

credit for info goes to RichardV at slickdeals
credit for scan goes to RonDo at slickdeals

Just beware that every one of those games, INCLUDING Cars and Barnyard are excluded from the EB/GS trade-in deal. Cars and Barnyard are not printed on the exclusion list but have been added via an email to the stores. You have a chance of getting them accepted as a result, but no guarantees - be prepared to try multiple stores or end up being stuck with them (I'd buy those 2 just to keep so I personally wouldn't mind getting "stuck" with them if the trades didn't work - but others may not :lol:).

Maybe I will get Barnyard and Cars at that price...I looked at the reviews of the other games and they are bad. Whats the use of getting a game that no one will play.

[quote name='io']Just beware that every one of those games, INCLUDING Cars and Barnyard are excluded from the EB/GS trade-in deal. Cars and Barnyard are not printed on the exclusion list but have been added via an email to the stores. You have a chance of getting them accepted as a result, but no guarantees - be prepared to try multiple stores or end up being stuck with them (I'd buy those 2 just to keep so I personally wouldn't mind getting "stuck" with them if the trades didn't work - but others may not :lol:).[/QUOTE]

Yeah as always it's the luck of the draw but thanks for the heads up.

For those who can still take advantage of the FYE +20/+25% deal (which, as you know is 50% for in-store credit), both Cars and Barnyard get ~$19 total in-store credit.

Heads up: Cars and Barnyard were both sold out at the Mayfield Heights, OH store by yesterday afternoon so these are going to be hard to find in stock. (I was only able to get Barnyard and it was the last copy.)

[quote name='RVDFrog']Since the Gamestop thing don't work. Will the GameCrazy thing work? I heard it starts today.[/quote]

#1 - What GameCrazy thing?

#2 - GameCrazy deals never start in the middle of the week.

[quote name='jgressley']
Heads up: Cars and Barnyard were both sold out at the Mayfield Heights, OH store by yesterday afternoon so these are going to be hard to find in stock. (I was only able to get Barnyard and it was the last copy.)[/quote]Saves me the temptation of flipping them, thanks!

A lot of the titles have been selling like mad since the mailer hit.

To check your local store, there should be a kiosk where you can enter the SKU number and it will tell you that store's inventory level:

Ice Age 2 - 001164
Happy Feet - 006569
Open Season - 006700
Cars - 001073
Barnyard - 009845
Ant Bully - 007609

But good luck...ever since the flyer went out the titles have been going like gangbusters.

I only interest in Cars & Barnyard. Sadly, both game is OOS on they website. Also, the ad didn't good enough to get CC pricematch it. :(

Does anyone have a better scan, or has anyone had any success with pricematching? I would be into Cars and Barnyard for $10 each at Circuit City.

I Called the Micro Center in Denver all titles Sold Out! So save yourself some time and gas if you planned on checking.

i called my local gamestop and asked if barnyard or cars qualify for the trade in. He look at his list and said it does!...he also told me to come down. I got his name and hopefully i can stop by a microcenter to pick a copy each. Wish me luck!

Damn, called my local microcenter. They didnt have either or. Ohwell

if your in california, the only store, which is in tustin, socal, i called and its sold out completely, not a surprise since california has one freakn store?? lmao

[quote name='born2win413']if your in california, the only store, which is in tustin, socal, i called and its sold out completely, not a surprise since california has one freakn store?? lmao[/quote]

There are two stores in california. one in norcal and one in socal. Anyone try the norcal one yet? I might stop by after work.

Okay here is the scoop I got from a reliable and regular sales rep at Micro center in ATL. the price for the items were tagged $9 Monday (even though the circular was received either today -Thursday- or yesterday; I am assuming it was mailed Monday). Both Atlanta stores sold out within hours of the price change. So unless you just happened upon them or knew a clerk then this door buster was DOA anyway.

Now I got in on the 360 controller blow-out and got my three, and it was quick but done with reasonable notice. Unlike that deal, I doubt this sale was ever meant to be to be anything other than a teaser.

[Note: Now the microcenter clerk has my cell # and a saw buck.]

I also tried price matching at BestBuy, it was a no go, I sat there for 20 minutes while they waited to verify microcenter had it in stock (I was hoping the CS rep would give up).

The CS-rep just laughed when I asked: "So, I am supposed to check the stock of an item at another store before I try and price match here? Then why would I buy it here?

[quote name='h3llbring3r'][Note: Now the microcenter clerk has my cell # and a saw buck.][/quote]I'm all for good deals, but bribing a sales clerk just sounds... well, kinda pathetic, honestly.

If anyone can manage to pick up an extra cars, barnyard, or happy feet I'd gladly pay for their time+shipping. Just got a wii so anything ~$10 is worth playing =).

Took the ad into CC this eve and picked up Cars for $8.xx
Try it! the Micro prices are good till the 29th....

[quote name='Doomed']Does BB or WalMart PM? I should be able to pull this off at Walmart...
I want cars...[/QUOTE]

They PM, but if they might call the store to check stock, of which then it would be pure luck.

[quote name='GHardin']They PM, but if they might call the store to check stock, of which then it would be pure luck.[/quote]
Just go to a 24 hr. walmart after 9PM with the MicroCenter ad and you should be good to go.

Update: I just tested my own theory and picked up Cars, Barnyard and Ice Age 2 for $30.

bread's done
Back