$60 for a mint Gamecube bundle - what have I done?

Caliburn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
I recently purchased the following package for $60 (everything is near-mint):

Platinum Gamecube with AV cables & power supply
Two wired first-party controllers
One Nintendo memory card
Super Smash Bros Melee
Mario Kart: Double Dash

Now, it's a good price and all, I think, but I couldn't resist the lure. Now I'll have to start collecting games for this system as well! I doubt I needed the system but I'm addicted to clearance and awesome prices. :hot:

That means the systems I have include NES, SNES, Gameboy/Color/Advance SP, N64, PS1, PS2, Saturn, PC, a few others... I recently revived my PS1 collection through the 75% off clearance (damn you, GS/EB!) and added to my growing N64 collection.

What are good games that I should get for Gamecube?

In addition to the two titles above, I collected the following games through clearances/trades...

Ikaruga
Kirby Air Ride
Killer 7 (might trade PS2 copy if GC is better)
Baten Kaitos (might be down to my last copy, negotiated into a trade before I got my GC)

I'm thinking I should get Zelda: TP, and Eternal Darkness. Should I skip Metroid Prime 1 and go straight to 2?

Any other recommendations for the creme of the crop of GC games?

I got RE4 Premium Edition for PS2, so I'm set on that.

Metroid Prime 1 just went up @ EB/GS...it's like $3 now? Heh. And 2 is on clearance at Target - $5 or $10 I think, I'll grab both.

Forgot to mention that I have Ikaruga, I'll amend my original post.

I'm enjoying Fire Emblem and Paper Mario. I started Baten Kaitos, and got to the third city, but I'm just not in the mood for the RPG staple "wander through towns". It's definitely different though.

bread's done
Back