60% off Anchor Bay Blurays

well for the 4 vol. of masters of horror would be about 48 bucks. amazon has the b2g1f sale and each vol. is 20.95 . so for a few bucks more pick up all 4 fr. dd.

other than that nothing really worth biting.

Check out the "Top Anchor Bay" DVD list on the side which has the top 20 best selling Anchor Bay DVDs...

...ALL THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE!

We know what drives them to the bank.

All of the movie that are on sale I already have on DVD, as of right now I don't feel like double dipping. I just wish that the 5 disc bladerunner set was still roughly 15 bucks though, I would double dip on that in a second to replace my original DVD release of that film.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Worth $12 spend for this 3 movies!

Day of the Dead
Halloween
Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn[/quote]

Question for you guys. If I already have thoes movies on dvd arethey worth double dipping for? Is the picture quality better because I'd gladly grab them if they were better.

[quote name='bill123']Question for you guys. If I already have thoes movies on dvd arethey worth double dipping for? Is the picture quality better because I'd gladly grab them if they were better.[/QUOTE]

Rule of thumb for HD is that 99.8% of the time, the HDM version will always at least slightly better than the DVD version.

Most of the time, I just sell my DVD and than put that money towards the HDM.

bread's done
Back