60% Off Nick and Dent Comics, and Toys through August at TFAW.com

damn, I remember spending $100 on the spring cleaning.... 60% of Nick and Dent might tempt me to put in an order...

[quote name='SeanAmI']Is this like the other one with the progressively higher discount percentages as time goes on?[/QUOTE]

Nope. This is just a flat 60% off the entire month. Although we will be adding new items to the sale virtually every day.

Is there a free shipping code for a certain amount?

Also for anyone not familiar with this place their " nick and dent" items are a great deal.
I ordered 2 books from them that I could not find a problem with. They are a great company to deal with and worth your $$$.

I got the email the other day and placed my order. Good timing, TFAW. I was just about to order one of the books from one of your competitors.

[quote name='Slappybob']Is there a free shipping code for a certain amount?

Also for anyone not familiar with this place their " nick and dent" items are a great deal.
I ordered 2 books from them that I could not find a problem with. They are a great company to deal with and worth your $$$.[/QUOTE]

DOGDAYS

Minimum $30 purchase required.

Isn't Uncle Cisco the coolest?

Cisco, Dogdays is the shipping code for $30+ ?

Edit: yes, yes it is.

Crap.... My cart is taunting me...

Last edited by a moderator:
They say Nick & Dent, but because of how good of shape the stuff has been in the past (30+ books from their various Nick & Dent sales over the years), I just ordered 2 things that will likely be Christmas presents.

A+++. Will buy things from them again.

Hey Angura, I just got my order and had a question. One of the books has a decent size crease on both covers and throughout it like it had been folded in half. On top of that, a small part of the cover seems to have the coating ripped off. It's definitely readable, but in a lot worst shape than I typically see from you guys. It's not a big deal, but I'm just curious if this goes beyond "Nick and Dent". Thanks.

[quote name='epb']Hey Angura, I just got my order and had a question. One of the books has a decent size crease on both covers and throughout it like it had been folded in half. On top of that, a small part of the cover seems to have the coating ripped off. It's definitely readable, but in a lot worst shape than I typically see from you guys. It's not a big deal, but I'm just curious if this goes beyond "Nick and Dent". Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hey epb,

Hmmm,

That sounds like it definitely is on the rougher side of nick & dent. My recommendation is to send an email to [email protected], as they ultimately are the arbiters of all such things, and include a photo or two of the damage. They should be able to determine from that the next step.

Cheers,

A

[quote name='ANGURA']Hey epb,

Hmmm,

That sounds like it definitely is on the rougher side of nick & dent. My recommendation is to send an email to [email protected], as they ultimately are the arbiters of all such things, and include a photo or two of the damage. They should be able to determine from that the next step.

Cheers,

A[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. Thanks.

For people who are on the fence, I ordered about $60 dollars worth of stuff with the free shipping code about a week ago and it arrived today, the nick and dent stuff looks brand new and they even have a tracking number now, so stuff can`t get lost. A+ service and highly recomend.

I had made 2 orders (about $200 total) during their last sale and all books were outstanding except my 300 book which had one dinged corner (and to be fair that book is huge)

HIGHLY recommended.

Finally pared my order down to something I can afford. I had a great experience with the nick and dent stuff from the prior sale -- most of it looked better than what you'd get from Amazon or a B&M shop -- so this was a no brainer.

Has anyone ordered any statues from the dent and nick sale? If so, are they damaged or in good condition?

I'm thinking about ordering one but not sure how it will come in.

[quote name='ryosnk']Has anyone ordered any statues from the dent and nick sale? If so, are they damaged or in good condition?

I'm thinking about ordering one but not sure how it will come in.[/QUOTE]

Hey Ryosnk,

Granted I work there, but....

The statues themselves should be in good condition, it's the packaging that has taken a licking (bent corner, scratch, etc.) in the case of N&D statues. IF the statue itself is damaged then it's returnable.

Just noticed your question had gone unanswered for a few days and wanted to let you know what we define as acceptable in that regard.

Cheers!

I gotta check if there is something that catches my eye later.

EDIT: Yeah I just blew about 180 bucks. Some nice deals on stuff. I hope it gets to me in decent shape.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ANGURA']Hey Ryosnk,

Granted I work there, but....

The statues themselves should be in good condition, it's the packaging that has taken a licking (bent corner, scratch, etc.) in the case of N&D statues. IF the statue itself is damaged then it's returnable.

Just noticed your question had gone unanswered for a few days and wanted to let you know what we define as acceptable in that regard.

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Hi, thanks on the info. I ordered the miracleman statue and itself was in great condition and the box was slightly damage but overall I'm a happy customer. Will buy from TFAW again.

bread's done
Back