60$ Wii console + numchuck, one day deal

If you haven’t, you should do yourself a favor and go get one right now. This is the system which, upon its release, was declared “the best video game console of all time forever,” by Mack Sterling.

lol that has to be a joke

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Can this be another thread where people post the awesome descriptions they find?[/QUOTE]
This was my favorite one. I always lose it at the sandwich part.

Ready to dance?

Sometimes the most amazing opportunities happen when you least expect it. For me, an absolutely incredible occurrence hit me when I was lifting a submarine sandwich up towards my face after getting off a city bus. Just as the sandwich was approaching a 180° angle, parallel to the ground, a second pair of hands lifted it the rest of the way, gently guiding it into my mouth.

“You ready to dance?” the mysterious sandwich helper asked me.

“You bet I am!”

“Let’s do it! I have The Black Eyed Peas Experience for Nintendo Wii!”

“Wow! Can we dance to Single Ladies?”

“That’s Beyonce …”

“Oh, what about Umbrella?”

“That’s Rihanna …”

“Don’t Speak?”

“That’s No Doubt …”

“… What do The Black Eyed Peas play again?”

“My Humps.”

“Oh … on second thought I don’t think I’m ready to dance.”

Then, as I was walking away, I found an unused lotto scratch card on the ground and won a million dollars. Sometimes the most amazing things happen so randomly.

[quote name='Yamato']This was my favorite one. I always lose it at the sandwich part.[/QUOTE]

Lol. What the hell is that from?

Lol

list price: $249.99
discount: 76%
you save: $190.

Seriuosly though, now would be a good time to get one if you wanted one, especailly the backward compatable one.

[quote name='Yamato']who writes these?
http://lastcall.dailysteals.com/[/QUOTE]

"A really fun thing to do with tater tots is, taking their shape into account, tossing them into the air and catching them in your mouth. It’s a game so simple and fun, there’s only one thing that could possibly be better:

Laying down in the AeroBed"

Damnit...now I want some tots.

I found the description for these binoculars hilarious.

Neil dreamed of being huge one day. Not in the sense of bodybuilders, but the actual sense. He wanted to be as big as a sport utility vehicle or a mountain. Especially a mountain, that was ideal. Unfortunately, that seemed impossible.

“Look at that guy!” some children within earshot said. “He looks huge!”

Surprised and hopeful, Neil whipped around. Could they have been talking about him? Was he, after all this waiting, finally huge?

“Hey mister!” one child shouted, putting down his OP Swiss 12x60 Heavy Duty Weatherproof Binoculars while Neil’s smile grew larger and larger. “Get out of the way! I wanna see the huge guy!”

Neil then turned around and saw a man as big as a mountain. Defeated, he bought some ice cream and walked home.

this site = $$$

He couldn’t understand; it seemed impossible. And yet, there he was standing in front of a man with some kind of extraordinary ability … or some kind of secret. The man approached him out of the blue at a party, which wouldn’t have been strange if it were for their topic of conversation.

“I’m sure I met you at your house,” the man said.

“How are you so sure?”

“I’m there right now. Call your house.”

The man extended a Motorola Defy Mini XT320 Phone and insisted he call his house. To his surprise, the strange man picked up the phone on the other end.

“How did you do that?” he asked the man.

“Ask me,” the man replied, gesturing for him to speak into the phone. He did, but was met only with simultaneous laughter from the two identical men.

Give me back my phone,” the man on the phone line said.

bread's done
Back