60BG Launch PS3 possibly for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

eday_2010

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I have a 60GB PS3 that I was just given by my parents. It has all the features and backwards compatibility that a lot of people miss. I only have a PS3 for two games, and will never use the backwards compatibility or other features that it has. So I am looking into maybe selling it and getting a Slim model.

It comes with the original box and everything that was in the box. It is also still under warranty at Futureshop until about mid-July.And yes, it is in perfect working order.

I would prefer someone in the Ottawa area purchasing it, but am willing to ship it to whoever the buyer is. I don't have a price set, so I am willing to entertain offers. I am willing to just sell it or trade it for a working Slim+money (not a lot of money, don't worry).

Drop me a message if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friendly reminder to whoever buys this; When the warranty leaves, make sure you open it up and change the thermal paste on the CPU and GPU. This will help to prevent YLoD.

Yeah... But if you open it up and reflow it... You also can't get Sony to repair it... I wish I could just send them my Arctic Silver and say use it.

I said only open it when the warranty is gone. The FS warranty and the Sony warranty. Hopefully he won't need a reflow and the thermal paste will keep the chips from rising off the board.

I mean Rchrd... For example, my warranty ran out 2 years ago... The only reason I'm not reapplying the paste is because if it does break and the paste doesn't fix it...

I won't even be able to PAY sony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back