60GB PS3 + PS2 games

sirplue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
202 (100%)
i've called around to all the local big chain stores (at least, the ones that offer extended warranties) and they either 'correct' me that PS3s only come in 80/40GB, or go on about how the model has been discontinued. To the people who can find them @ kmart/Sears easily what are they being sold for? I was able to find someplace that still sells the 20GB, but they were asking 499$ (I KNOW!), WTF?

and I'm still looking for:
Rule of Rose
Warriors Orochi
Dynasty Warriors 5
Valkyrie Profile 2

any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm on the verge of biting on the ceramic white JPN ver. from playasia. :/

I have seen 60gb models at sams club. They were 549 if I remember correct. I think it was a bundle.

[quote name='naes']They're $499.99 at my local K-Mart. They have tons of 60GB[/quote]

if you (or anybody for that matter, with a reasonable amount of feedback) would be willing to purchase me a 60GB PS3 + Smart Plan Extended Protection from their local kmart, I would be able to pay after the 8th (not to mention offer a bunch of stuff from my trade list in trade), and ever so grateful. Let mah know! :)

You do realize that if you send in a BC PS3 under warranty that they can send you back a non BC with your hard drive in it.

I recently saw Rule of Rose for either $20 or $30 (pretty sure $30) in my local Best Buy.

I got my Valkyrie Profile 2 from Toys R Us during the last Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale. It was also $30. If your local K-Marts are anything but mine, there's a chance a copy or two is squirreled away in one of the vast, overstocked glass cases.

bread's done
Back