60GB Xbox 360 Deal

msu89dawgs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I recently bought a 2 1/2 month old 60GB Xbox 360, complete in the original box, with store receipt for proof of warranty, in like new condition. I paid $250 for the bundle, which included:

- Two black wireless controllers
- Xbox Live Gold account with almost 10 months remaining
- 2,120 Live Points (I used 800 to buy Ikaruga, still have the rest)

The seller had also purchased the following Live Arcade games, which of course I got with the Live account:

- Braid
- Castle Crashers
- Geometry Wars Evolved 2
- Bomberman Live
- Triggerheart Excelica
- Small Arms
- Golf: Tee It Up
- 3D Ultra Minigolf
- Shadow Assault/Tenchu
- Mr. Driller Online
- Bionic Commando: Rearmed
- Arkadian Warriors
- Sensible World of Soccer
- Hexic HD (which still comes with the system, I believe)

I hadn't planned to get a second 360, but I felt it was too good of a deal to pass up. I had been thinking about getting several of those Live Arcade games anyway. I gave my 20GB to my son to put in his room, and the 60GB is now in the living room.

Nice! Dunno if I would want someone else's XBL Gamertag, but if you can change the personal information, it'd be epic. Good deal either way OP

[quote name='lolwut?']Nice! Dunno if I would want someone else's XBL Gamertag, but if you can change the personal information, it'd be epic. Good deal either way OP[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've changed the passwords on the Xbox Live account and the associated Live email account. I've changed all of the personal info to mine, as well. I'm going to set up a new Hotmail account and associate the Gamertag with the new email address. I can change the Gamertag name for 800 points (about $10), but I don't really care about changing it.

[quote name='msu89dawgs']Yeah, I've changed the passwords on the Xbox Live account and the associated Live email account. I've changed all of the personal info to mine, as well. I'm going to set up a new Hotmail account and associate the Gamertag with the new email address. I can change the Gamertag name for 800 points (about $10), but I don't really care about changing it.[/quote]

Yeah, I didn't mean the name, I know that you can change that. You changed everything to your personal information, and that's what matters. Awesome pickup dude!

bread's done
Back