$65 Brutal Legend Pack of Brutality

Found this while browsing the Double Fine shop pretty sweet deal if you are a fan of Brutal Legend.
http://shop.doublefine.com/brutallegendbundlepack.aspx

It’s a Brütal Blöwout! Everything Brütal must go! We need to make room! Double Fine is just making too many games per year now and we’re going to run out of room. Ergo and henceforth, we are having one crazy sale here. Better take advantage of us before someone shoves our brains back in our head.

This pack includes:

• A copy of the game in either Xbox 360 or Playstaion 3 platform
• The strategy guide
• The Brutal Legend 3/4 Raglan Tee
• Never before released promotional record
• 3 differnt Brutal Legend stickers
• 5 different Brutal Legend notecards
• Brutal Legend Onsie
• Mini-poster signed by Tim!
• Brutal Legend Zippo Lighter

Which is more than $130 worth of stuff. But right now it’s only $65! When we run out of stock, the deal is off! This is too insane. I have to stop typing right now because they need to fasten the arms on this straight jacket.

[quote name='strait edge follower']The fact that you can find this game for 2 bucks in some bargin bins alone makes this a non deal for me[/QUOTE]
007-QoS is also in bargain bins, and you seem happy enough to play that. BL was a brutally original IP that nobody was ready to face. Maybe if it was dozens of hours of non-playable CGI w/ lame cookie-cutter Japanime story like FF13 it would've sold better? :)

Paid $7 for it and it's in my backlog. The demo was mediocre, but I keep telling myself if Tim Schaeffer worked on it, it has to be great...right, right? r..., ... :(

[quote name='Cornelius']007-QoS is also in bargain bins, and you seem happy enough to play that. BL was a brutally original IP that nobody was ready to face. Maybe if it was dozens of hours of non-playable CGI w/ lame cookie-cutter Japanime story like FF13 it would've sold better? :)[/QUOTE]

What i ment was why spend 65 $ for a game you can get for 2 $ ? I know it comes with other things but is this package worth 65 ? Imo no. Oh and qos has only Been ok so far. Playing Resistance and gears 3 at the same time as qos is making the game less appealing to me lol.

I thiought the game was pretty fun. Especially leaving the filters on. Why it's funnier to hear someone bleeped out is beyond me, lol.

[quote name='Cornelius']007-QoS is also in bargain bins, and you seem happy enough to play that. BL was a brutally original IP that nobody was ready to face. Maybe if it was dozens of hours of non-playable CGI w/ lame cookie-cutter Japanime story like FF13 it would've sold better? :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ryuukishi']1990 called, it wants its slang back. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Actually we in the industry called it Japanimation in 1990. ;)

bread's done
Back