67 year old man 1 thug 0

[quote name='luvmysegadc']I love this video!!! It took me about 5 minutes to stop laughing after I watched it the other day. AC Transit? SF Bay Area, right?

Anyway, I just hate how ignorant some of the 13-25 years old are these days regardless of race. This dipsh*t got exactly what he deserved.[/QUOTE]

I doubt he was that age range. I'd put him anywhere between 22 and 35, actually.

But yes, people in general are pretty ignorant, regardless of age.

[quote name='thespyderboy']I doubt he was that age range. I'd put him anywhere between 22 and 35, actually.

But yes, people in general are pretty ignorant, regardless of age.[/QUOTE]

I thought I heard Pinky say he was 50. When EBM says he's 67, Pinky then get in his face and says he's 50. Check out the Video with Subs. Black people age well, so it wouldn't suprise me if he was actually around 50 years of age.

Old man shouldve punched him in the face before all the shit talking , then punch the lady that was filming the whole thing LOL!! Yea the black guy got just what he deserved:applause:

[quote name='Dee_Lucky']I thought I heard Pinky say he was 50. When EBM says he's 67, Pinky then get in his face and says he's 50. Check out the Video with Subs. Black people age well, so it wouldn't suprise me if he was actually around 50 years of age.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, heard him say that and read the transcripts. Guy may just have been talking smack, though. 50 seems like too even/convenient of a number. And while, yes, black people do age well, I still doubt he's 50. But, I very well could be wrong.

[quote name='gareman']He didn't sound too aggressive I think he was offended that the dude was accusing him of being racist and that upset him, then the black dude started threaten him and the old guy made some "yea right you'll kick my ass" comment, and got up and move all the way to the end of the bus. Black guy kept saying stuff, and the older guy just kept coming back somewhat calmly.[/QUOTE]

It's still aggression, he just wasn't yelling yet (or as loud anyway). They were both threatening each other, so they were both aggressive, the old guy just went into overdrive and seemed to stay there for a while, I don't really know how much time passed between the first and second video. If the second one was immediately after he got off the bus then maybe that explains why he was still so worked up.

And maybe I missed it, the old guy says he got hit in the face (at least I think it was him), but it looks like he was hit in the chest. I don't think the black dude got another hit in after that, unless his flailing arm hit him while he fell or something.

Old guy shouldn't have been arrested, all he did was defend himself.

If someone tried to fuck with me like that, I would do the exact same thing, except I would have done a lot more damage. Fortunately most people can tell not to mess with me.

[quote name='thespyderboy']Yeah, heard him say that and read the transcripts. Guy may just have been talking smack, though. 50 seems like too even/convenient of a number. And while, yes, black people do age well, I still doubt he's 50. But, I very well could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

I do appeciate how the thread is treating this video like the Zapruder film. Myself included.

The video seemed like a put on.

How stereotypical was all that?

First, the black guy uses his fist to try to intimidate a mouthy white guy.

Second, the white guy beats the piss out of the black guy while claiming self defense.

Third, a black person steals a white person's property.

Fourth, the black guy threatens to kill the white guy while trying to clot.

I laughed because it was so sad.

Known Fact: The remaining men who still wear fanny packs are hardasses.

[quote name='Zodiii']+1

But for real, that dude got what he deserved. That old guy was probably in Keh Sanh choking out the VC with his bare hands.
[/QUOTE]

Either that or he was knee deep in the bush back in Poon Tang.

[quote name='Brak']Known Fact: The remaining men who still wear fanny packs are hardasses.[/QUOTE]

lol that would make for an awesome tshirt slogan

" If youre close enough to see my fanny pack run " or " youre too fucking close"

[quote name='evanft']I think we should give out rewards for doing what Epic Beard Man did.[/QUOTE]

A reward for not taking his meds? That sounds like a bronze trophy to me.

This made my day. :rofl: :rofl:

If you're gonna talk shit, make sure you don't get your ass kicked that bad. :applause:

Someone needs to find that headphone girl and interview her. She's the key to the whole story.

CCEDD6A9-25E5-446E-BEA6-1B2C72FE6A0.png

fuck, I've been cracking up at this video since my lunch break. The guy who got beat down looks like a fat washed up version of Ja Rule. And I can't believe how stupid that stadium cop was for tazing the guy while his two partners were in contact with him (completing a circuit).

Will this end with beers at the white house? (Oh no I didn't)

[quote name='Purple Flames']
CCEDD6A9-25E5-446E-BEA6-1B2C72FE6A0.png
[/QUOTE]

Haha thats hilarious. I am pretty sure that guy who got beat down lost any street cred he might have had.

amber lamps... call dem.... classic

So during the fight, camera girl's yelling kick his "white ass", and now in a follow up video she refers to him as the "caucasian" man.

4chan wants to get that guy's bag back to him. Camera girl better keep the ambalamps on speed dial because with her address being spread by 4chan, she's gonna need one.

[quote name='QiG']fuck, I've been cracking up at this video since my lunch break. The guy who got beat down looks like a fat washed up version of Ja Rule. And I can't believe how stupid that stadium cop was for tazing the guy while his two partners were in contact with him (completing a circuit).

Will this end with beers at the white house? (Oh no I didn't)[/QUOTE]

Redundant.

As funny as the video was the comments on youtube (and to a lesser extent here) ruin it. It's a douchebag getting his ass kicked buy an old dude. That's good stuff. It should stop there but because the douche is a black guy all the negative stereotypes and hate speech get life. I can appreciate a non-pc joke if it's witty and smart (Dee-Jay vs Old Zangief: that's funny) but all this "this proves that members of this race are uncultured" is a shame. Shani Davis who won the gold in speed skating just last night and is confident, hard working, and soft spoken is an example of someone from the opposite side of the spectrum. Black people have a range of personalities just like everyone else. Try to remember internets.

That said: how are you stupid enough to mess with a guy that has the confidence to wear an I am a Motherfucker shirt AND a fanny pack?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HomieGFunk03']That said: how are you stupid enough to mess with a guy that has the confidence to wear an I am a Motherfucker shirt AND a fanny pack?[/QUOTE]

That's stereotyping men with fanny packs! ;)

I kid, I kid. It's known scientific fact that you don't want to fuck with a man wearing a fanny pack. They are imbalanced.

We talk about stereotypes and such....why is this black guy a thug?

Seems like a heated conversation between two guys on a bus that turns into a fight. Yes the black guy hit him first but right before that the white guy says he would've snuffed the shit out of him. That's exactly what he did but still, he egged the black guy on even after walking away.

I think this whole thing is to blame on the girl with the video camera. When she made her follow up video she said she didn't know either of them. "Why would I sit there and tape my friend getting his ass beat?" In the interview with that anchor however she says her goal was to find something to record that day. She was questioning the black guys manhood while egging the whole thing on it's pretty sad.

Whats even worse is filming an "apology" video and then talking about how everyone has offended you the whole time. 'The point of the video was to show how bad violence is in the streets? Both of those men are overgrown'....really overgrown?!

All that said this was still a good laugh!

[quote name='Weedy649']We talk about stereotypes and such....why is this black guy a thug?

Seems like a heated conversation between two guys on a bus that turns into a fight. Yes the black guy hit him first but right before that the white guy says he would've snuffed the shit out of him. That's exactly what he did but still, he egged the black guy on even after walking away.

I think this whole thing is to blame on the girl with the video camera. When she made her follow up video she said she didn't know either of them. "Why would I sit there and tape my friend getting his ass beat?" In the interview with that anchor however she says her goal was to find something to record that day. She was questioning the black guys manhood while egging the whole thing on it's pretty sad.

Whats even worse is filming an "apology" video and then talking about how everyone has offended you the whole time. 'The point of the video was to show how bad violence is in the streets? Both of those men are overgrown'....really overgrown?!

All that said this was still a good laugh![/QUOTE]

The black guy is a thug because its documented fact that was captured on film.

]We talk about stereotypes and such....why is this black guy a thug?[/B]

The inability to distinguish a thug from a regular person is probably the most offense thing in this thread.

[quote name='lilboo']I need an Epic Beard Man avatar now. Now.[/QUOTE]

I need an Epic Beard Man xbox live avatar shirt now. Now.

[quote name='Weedy649']We talk about stereotypes and such....why is this black guy a thug?[/QUOTE]

Because the word everybody else really wants to use to refer to him just turns into $$$$$$.

It's totally not racism, you know. :roll:

I like to imagine Myke reading this thread multiple times, just trying to figure out exactly what to comment on first.

Then just saying, "Ah, fuck it..."

[quote name='Soodmeg']The inability to distinguish a thug from a regular person is probably the most offense thing in this thread.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mykevermin']Because the word everybody else really wants to use to refer to him just turns into $$$$$$.

It's totally not racism, you know. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Chris Rock.

Black people vs. (that word) on Youtube.

Offensive, but hilarious and true and should clarify the difference for anyone that can't grasp it.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Chris Rock.

Black people vs. (that word) on Youtube.

Offensive, but hilarious and true and should clarify the difference for anyone that can't grasp it.[/QUOTE]

Link?

[quote name='Soodmeg']The inability to distinguish a thug from a regular person is probably the most offense thing in this thread.[/QUOTE]

The way he just got handled by a 67 year old man, do you really think this guy could make it as a thug to the age of 50 in oakland???

He comes off as a loud mouth and as a fool but just because he wears shades and talks shit does not make that man a thug.

I think you are confusing thug and gangbanger. No this man is a thug, what he is wearing doesnt mean jack shit.

Again, your inability to tell the difference between him and a regular person is slightly annoying.

[quote name='Brak']Known Fact: The remaining men who still wear fanny packs are hardasses.[/QUOTE]

Hulk Hogan was seen at LAX wearing one. I humbly support these two cases for the veracity of the tautology.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Link?[/QUOTE]

I'd rather not post a link here. Just go to youtube, type "black people chris rock" without quotes and it is the first link.

Why wouldnt you post it here? For all the things that get posted on CAG you dont want to post a clip of one of the most famous stand up comics?

perhaps i have a different view of what makes a person a thug. Webster dictionary describes it as a brutal ruffian or assassin.

I don't see what makes him a thug... maybe if someone will tell me what makes him a thug my inability to tell the difference will be fixed!

If you're a young man blatantly picking a fight with a senior citizen, then yes... I believe you're a thug. Too bad that senior citizen was a cage fighter in the jungles of Nam.

[quote name='Weedy649']perhaps i have a different view of what makes a person a thug. Webster dictionary describes it as a brutal ruffian or assassin.

I don't see what makes him a thug... maybe if someone will tell me what makes him a thug my inability to tell the difference will be fixed![/QUOTE]

Interesting article about where the term "thug" comes from. Really doesn't have to do with anything in particular you said. I just find it interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']If you're a young man blatantly picking a fight with a senior citizen, then yes... I believe you're a thug. Too bad that senior citizen was a cage fighter in the jungles of Nam.[/QUOTE]

I think he said he was 50.

bread's done
Back