6th gen. ipod question

tyecko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey Guys I couldn't really figure out what forum this should go in so I just did Lifestyle. Anyways I wanted to ask for an Ipod this year for christmas, probably the 30GB Video one. However I was wondering if anyone knows when the next wave of ipods will come out and if it's worth getting one for christmas this year or waiting because last time when the nano came out I got that and then a few weeks later the Video came out which was realllly lame.

Why even bother trying to keep up with Ipods anymore. Q1's Ipod will have built in Wifi with a better screen, 6 months after that they will improve on the battery life problems the new screen caused and also wireless headphones that can transmit to other Wipod owners headphone on demand.

Apple will always just come out with a next-gen. Doesnt matter which gen you get, as as soon as you get one, a newer one comes out! /Cowon A2

[quote name='jPoD']Apple will always just come out with a next-gen. Doesnt matter which gen you get, as as soon as you get one, a newer one comes out! /Cowon A2[/QUOTE]

That really works for any electronic item though. Just buy what makes you happy or your happy with. If your in to electronics and your always trying to have the latest, greatest, you'll die broke.

Cowon has yet to release a successor to the Cowon A2. There's been rumors of one, but they just continue to update their firmware support regularly so we dont have to pay for a bunch of new stuff. :)

bread's done
Back