7-11 G.I. Joe Slurpee Instant Win Contest

deadbodyman11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
347 (100%)
Pretty much the same thing as the Transformers contest, but with worse prizes.
To enter without having to use points click Official Rules and scroll down to where it says "To enter for free, Click here."

Prizes:
10 Xbox 360® entertainment consoles
100 G.I. Joe video games for Xbox 360®
30 Xbox LIVE 3-Month Gold Subscriptions
50 Norton AntiVirus 1-Year Subscriptions

Here is the Link: http://www.slurpeenationrewards.com/boutique/instant-wins/july-instant-win-game

...norton antivirus subscription...this contest is way worse. but free is free
deadbody, i like ur sig. i was gunna make something like that.

I won a $10 7-11 gift card last month. So, I can give this little info (maybe it's useless but whatever) with some assurance. Now I always just do all 5 entries in succession. I won that prize on the first entry of that day and they wouldn't let me play anymore. So what does that mean? Simply that if you get to the 5th entry, then it means the other four were duds. You'll only need to check the 5th one if it's a winner.

I still haven't won anything from the past 2 contests maybe this time I'll actually win something for once but I'm giving up on these contests X_X

.norton antivirus subscription...this contest is way worse. but free is free
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

The thing about these slurpee contests is if you do win it's usually something you didn't really want. I just can't keep my self from entering when one of the prizes is an Xbox 360, though.

You can't hurt me, I've got Norton!

Still waiting for my console, didn't want to enter this or last months, to not ruin my chances of anything, incase multiple wins aren't allowed. My brothers been entering everyday though, no success or luck for him yet.

you can keep entering. It wouldnt let me enter after i won last month, but now it will. If you want to play it safe then dont enter but i wouldnt think its against the rules

Congratulations! You are an instant winner!
You tried your luck at: July Instant Win Game
You won: Norton Antivirus 2009 for Windows 1-Year Subscription

hurrah? free is free?

Emailed them asking when my 360 from the May contest will show up. Sent it Tuesday morning and still haven't gotten a reply. I can't wait for it to get here (if it ever does).

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Emailed them asking when my 360 from the May contest will show up. Sent it Tuesday morning and still haven't gotten a reply. I can't wait for it to get here (if it ever does).[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you get a reply, I'd also like to know. I still don't expect it to come for another month or so, but maybe they'll surprise us.

Congratulations! You are an instant winner!

You tried your luck at: July Instant Win Game
You won: G.I. Joe Xbox 360 Video Game

You should ask your boss for a promotion or maybe call the person you have a crush on and ask for a date -- because today is your lucky day!

Someone will contact you shortly with information on how to redeem your prize. Right now it's time to grab the sweet deliciousness of a Slurpee drink in celebration of your sweet, sweet victory.

A free game is a free game, and this one doesn't look horrible. I'm always down for some mindless shooting action.

bread's done
Back